It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why its vital to know William Cooper (RIP) and to rememberr him on 9/11.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Many have died for the truth to be free. Most of them whos names who will probably never be known.

RIP to William Cooper and all the others that have fallen.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here is that video in English of Ronald Bernard for anyone that would like to listen in english.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

3 months after this interview, Ronald Bernard was found dead.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
but he didn't have to die for what he believed.

What, tax evasion?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IRussao

3 months after this interview, Ronald Bernard was found dead.

I remember when this was originally posted on ATS. I did not know he was found dead 3 months after the interview. I’m surprised I didn’t see it posted here, when it happened. The way he died seems incredibly bizarre.

ETA: after reading further, it was not the same Ronald Bernard. He is still alive, apparently.
edit on 13-9-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I may be in the minority here but whenever I hear anything to do with 9/11 i get this horrible feeling, I can’t explain it.

It’s like I’m listening to another time entirely, almost like 9/11 was a full stop on one world and then we were transported to another world (potentially hell - If it exists)

I don’t know, there is just something about that day that changed everything, the world doesn’t feel the same... There is something really ‘satanic’ about the whole thing - I am not a religious man whatsoever but can’t think of any other word that describes it.
edit on 13/9/2019 by JPtruther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
but he didn't have to die for what he believed.

What, tax evasion?

So thinking so small.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I couldn't believe CNN interviewed bin Laden after the 9/11 attacks, if so that would have been a game changer for me.

CNN did not interview bin Laden after 9/11.
Looking into it, the last interview they conducted with him was in 1997, but that was indeed after bin Laden declared jihad on the United States.

I don't think the US was pooling all those resources into finding him at that point.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IRussao

No I think I read about that. There was another guy with the same name or something..

Not sure tbh. Any references?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

Believe me or not - it seemed like everything took on an evil tinge. Even family and some friends gradually started to behave differently. And human culture, art & entertainment took a dive (and also took on an 'evil' tinge). Things seem to be waning off in that regard.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I heard a theory that the vast majority of Americans and some others around the world who watched it unfold on TV are suffering from some sort of PTSD.

If you think about it, look at the world since... I would say that’s a fair theory

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Rip Willaim Milton Cooper. Its a shame, this thread should have as many followers as dash gets,but Bill has been bashed since day one by governments to even the wackos who tried to fill his shoes after his murder,by that I mean the man he exposed as a shill.gladtobehere knows who I mean, I don't want to even say is name on this thread.
His introduction to Mystery Babylon is a must listen for anyone who really wants to wake up to our handlers games and tricks. I made an account just to comment on this post as I've lurked since way back.
He was the one who first exposed groom lake in his video project red light.he helped the little ale inn become,as big as it is today
He even called to warn the feds about Oklahoma after a visit to one of his retreats by Tim McVeigh who's handler at the time told Bill watch OK City we've got backing,by the army.
He has been called many things, but he was a true patriot in all the ways I wish I could be. He was a husband,a father and a friend to many.He may have had his own demons like we all do but he didn't deserve to be murdered by apache co law enforcement. He was lured outside and shot down like a dog in the entrance to his home. He fired,in self defense. Great post, I hope more people wake up,listen and learn. It may be all our future soon.
Last I checked his site was under attack and you couldnt listen to any HOTT broadcast. If anyone is in need I have every broadcast he did and all vids and even some cool pics from bills life.
I apologize for any grammatical errors's. Thanks gladtobehere I'll be sure to check keep spreading his name and message..
Ps to the poster who claimed the poison gun was fake,your beyond wrong.the clowns in America had to present that weapon to a congressional hearing and senators actually held he gun n there hands.it shot blowfish poison if I remember correctly and was electronic or gas powered.ill post the clip when I get a chance.

edit on 21-9-2019 by LastoftheBrunnenG because: 😅

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
A true patriot.
Rip william cooper.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

BY many he is somekind of lunatic for some a threat and for others a friend, father. Despite his "reputation" he should foremost be remembered as a patriot, as much as a patriot can be. Always with the thought to educate his fellow americans and work to make the USA the better country for americans and foreigners.

From what I understand he slipped his own thoughts, finding as fact while later it be proved to be nonsense. That is what you see often with people who have some real valuable information and later discredit themselves which make all their good efforts undone.

What I would like to know how he got his info on september 11 2001. I assume he did not got it in one of his dreams.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

The "real" patriots should be individuals like John O Neil , recently retired from the FRBI and appointed as security director for WTC and Rick Rescorla of Morgan Stanley

They saw what was coming and tried to get people to believe them without success

When the attack they had been warning people about finally came they stayed at their posts in WTC and
worked to evacuate everyone - returning back to the building to ensure everyone was out They paid with their lives for their dedication

No like some frauds making YouTube videos...…….

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JPtruther

I heard a theory that the vast majority of Americans and some others around the world who watched it unfold on TV are suffering from some sort of PTSD.

If you think about it, look at the world since... I would say that’s a fair theory

I agree on the PTSD thing.

Not just PTSD, but cognitive dissonance too.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think people have bad minds. Before 9/11 Al Qeada was previously linked with two strikes against US targets ( USS cole warship strike in Yemen and two of US embassy strikes in Africa. If you were acquainted with this, it would not draw or guess an attack against America would be attributed to Osama bin Laden group. Cooper guessed precisely based on current awareness.
Either way, the attack has so many problems with it. For an event  this big you expect to know a lot more about the parties who did it. There 19 guys and only three of them are consistently talked about. Where they the other 16 get selected? Why did Osama never communicate about 19 guys he alleged to have recruited? They recorded nothing before the mission? I still will not get past the evidence Saudi bureaucrats and spies were there to meet the hijackers two years before 9/11 and essentially financed the entire hijacking of planes we saw on TV. US government knows this and not a conspiracy!!

Fact this not discussed more often is scandalous and the media for most part wants to ignore this country was involved in an attack on US soil that killed 3000 plus civilians and culminated in thousands more due to illness. Never mind this action changed the middle east for last 18 years and maybe a million or two citizens of Arab countries have died.

The buildings were taken down then, by a separate level group. They basically hacked the mission. And this group still out there in the shadows. 

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hulseyreport

Try doing some research

I mean real research , not the usual dive into YOUTUBE videos by various conspiracy loons

Start with HISTORY COMMONS which lays out complete timeline of all events leading up 911 (actually starts in 1945 with
crash of B25 into Empire State Building …._ )

www.historycommons.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

But somehow I am not convinced you would do this, because would mean leaving your conspiracy fantasy ……...

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Try doing some research

I mean real research , not the usual dive into YOUTUBE videos by various conspiracy loons

Start with HISTORY COMMONS which lays out complete timeline of all events leading up 911 (actually starts in 1945 with
crash of B25 into Empire State Building …._ )

www.historycommons.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

But somehow I am not convinced you would do this, because would mean leaving your conspiracy fantasy ……...

What legitimate research?
The evidence the state department told the 9/11 families they not release the Saudi 9/11 documents they had?
Don't you find it extraordinary they more willing to protect the criminals then the report to the American people wanted happened on the day.
Bravo for Tucker for communicating about this on Fox News. The lawyer said they have 11 names of top officials working for the Saudi government who paid and expedited the attack against the US.
Enlighten info and familes are battling their own government for the truth, truly shocking.
In a sane world this be on every news channel worldwide

Fact is, the history shows Al Qaeda was a Sunni backed government-sponsored group that had connections to the CIA, Pakistan ISI and Saudi ministry for defence.
It like claiming Iran doesn't subsidize the Houtis and Hezbelloh when everybody in middle east identifies the truth and everybody knows the truth Isis and Al Qaeda group was a surrogate of the UAE and Saudi Arabia and other Sunni states. 
The conspiracy is the actual truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yes, they are still out there, the perps.

The media doesn't talk about such things because it controls the narrative by suppression of certain stories and certain facts. Its purpose is finely tuned propaganda.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join