It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why its vital to know William Cooper (RIP) and to rememberr him on 9/11.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Many have died for the truth to be free. Most of them whos names who will probably never be known.

RIP to William Cooper and all the others that have fallen.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here is that video in English of Ronald Bernard for anyone that would like to listen in english.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

3 months after this interview, Ronald Bernard was found dead.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
but he didn't have to die for what he believed.

What, tax evasion?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IRussao

3 months after this interview, Ronald Bernard was found dead.

I remember when this was originally posted on ATS. I did not know he was found dead 3 months after the interview. I’m surprised I didn’t see it posted here, when it happened. The way he died seems incredibly bizarre.

ETA: after reading further, it was not the same Ronald Bernard. He is still alive, apparently.
edit on 13-9-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I may be in the minority here but whenever I hear anything to do with 9/11 i get this horrible feeling, I can’t explain it.

It’s like I’m listening to another time entirely, almost like 9/11 was a full stop on one world and then we were transported to another world (potentially hell - If it exists)

I don’t know, there is just something about that day that changed everything, the world doesn’t feel the same... There is something really ‘satanic’ about the whole thing - I am not a religious man whatsoever but can’t think of any other word that describes it.
edit on 13/9/2019 by JPtruther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
but he didn't have to die for what he believed.

What, tax evasion?

So thinking so small.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I couldn't believe CNN interviewed bin Laden after the 9/11 attacks, if so that would have been a game changer for me.

CNN did not interview bin Laden after 9/11.
Looking into it, the last interview they conducted with him was in 1997, but that was indeed after bin Laden declared jihad on the United States.

I don't think the US was pooling all those resources into finding him at that point.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IRussao

No I think I read about that. There was another guy with the same name or something..

Not sure tbh. Any references?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

Believe me or not - it seemed like everything took on an evil tinge. Even family and some friends gradually started to behave differently. And human culture, art & entertainment took a dive (and also took on an 'evil' tinge). Things seem to be waning off in that regard.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I heard a theory that the vast majority of Americans and some others around the world who watched it unfold on TV are suffering from some sort of PTSD.

If you think about it, look at the world since... I would say that’s a fair theory

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join