It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why its vital to know William Cooper (RIP) and to rememberr him on 9/11.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

This story about Cooper reminds me of H.L. Mencken's words: "The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things through without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitable he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable."

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Anything is possible, but I find it highly unlikely. Perhaps I became completely jaded after actually meeting the Montana Freemen. Same thing different wrapper. They were all nothing but criminals who had made up their own little world to excuse their criminal activities.

Real heroes are people like JFK, MLK, Gandhi and those who take a stand against true wrongs, not these guys.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
+1 for Bill Cooper.

He was a bit eccentric, but he didn't have to die for what he believed.

No he did not. He chose to when he shot first. He could have lived and probably been out on bail in a few days had he chose the sane route.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks for this OP.
Behold A Pale Horseshould be on everyone's reading list here.
edit on 11-9-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
He has a lot of good material. RIP!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Of-course with 9/11 but 9/11 aside, he saw our government as illegitimate and as an enemy of the people.

William Copper is dead. So we only have one version of events.

Does this mean that the police are lying? Not necessarily. But over the past 10 years, with the proliferation of cameras, we know that the police are more than capable of lying to justify their actions, especially when theyve shot and killed someone.

Youre probably right. There are plenty of reasons to dislike the government from experimenting on citizens to COINTELPRO to false flag wars. I would imagine that he probably also took issue with the legitimacy of the IRS and taxes.

So his taking a stand against what he saw as government tyranny did not just include 9/11.

I think youd be hard pressed to find anyone, on the Left or Right, who thinks that the government and its agents are 100% legitimate and can do no wrong...

edit on 11-9-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

One thing about this is he had no confrontation with any Fed's. The cops were there for an aggravated assault warrant among other things and they were locals. He had gone to to Dr. Scott Hamblin's house and waved a gun in his face.

Then he shoots an officer in the face rather than just let them serve him. A sane person would have complied, hired an attorney and made bail to fight it in court.

I don't see it as about anything other than a violent nut case who did a suicide by cop he was so afraid of jail.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
RIP Bill Cooper! Thank You for all that You've done for Your Country! You are surely missed!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

According to this video below, they set him up for a confrontation and got it.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: openedeyesandears

I'm sorry but in my mind a hero fights the system from within. He does not shoot a cop because he's too cowardly to go to jail. He does not run around waving a gun in peoples faces.

Had he surrendered and fought in court, I'd applaud him whether I agreed or not. In this case no.

Perhaps law enforcement could have concocted a better plan, but then the locals knew him better than any of us ever will. They would have been dumb not to lure him out of his house, knowing what he had inside. If he was that determined to die rather than face court, I doubt it would have mattered much how they approached him.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The cops wanted him to react that way.
That is why the were in plain clothes acting like trouble makers to lure him there.

They wanted him dead, not just dead but dead on his front step.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
+1 for Bill Cooper.

He was a bit eccentric, but he didn't have to die for what he believed.

No he did not. He chose to when he shot first. He could have lived and probably been out on bail in a few days had he chose the sane route.

You never fail to show yourself.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Blaine... You clearly do not know the full story, and I don't have the patience to correct You on it today.

You've said Your Piece of the Pie. Please let it be! I'm willing to get banned from ATS when it comes to this topic

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
to answer thequestion you presented in the title, well..... its not vital. actually, its a contrivance... of sorts.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ah the Bill Cooper myth pops up again.

Keep in mind I'm saying everything below as person who purchased a first edition of Behold a Pale Horse decades ago when it came out. Who got to see Cooper speak in person multiple times. Who was initially a fan but also realized that he simply isn't the hero that CT's want to make him out to be.

He didn't predict 9-11 but made a general statement based on frustration that a different reporter had access to better info then he did.

He did believe for an extended period of time that JFK was shot by his driver with a blowfish gun. The first times I saw him lecture live this took up much of the time. His personality and appearance were controlled, passionate and concerned then.

Once the production company admitted they faked the blowfish video everything about him to started to change and subsequent live sessions presented a person growing more paranoid, more confrontational, more haggard and more concerned with making sure he was getting paid for things he previously didn't worry about.

You then have the final episode of his life which he basically acted like a criminal and was the aggressor in how his story ended.

Ultimately I believe that William Cooper started off with the best of intentions by trying to inform people of alleged govt conspiracies. By the time his life came to an end that version of him was long gone and replaced by a bitter, hostile, paranoid and uptight person.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

William Cooper...? Is this the author of the book "Behold the pale horse?"

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

William Cooper...? Is this the author of the book "Behold the pale horse?"

Yes he wrote Behold A Pale Horse which multiple posts in this thread mention.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The most effective cover for what is happening right now is how absurd/bizarre/audacious this entire situation is. It is crazier than the craziest and wildest stories you have read in comic books complete with super-genius super-villains with beyond your imagination audacious plans; Plans that span many decades or even generations. It is hard to believe and hard to explain or understand.

When a friend first showed me Behold a Pale Horse, I thought it was ridiculous and laughable. The Protocols of Zion and what was contained and its diabolical plan.. ridiculous right.. Well I thought so. But over the years as you dig more and more, you sort of can't ignore it, and there is something there. Then you hear another story, and another, and another.. and you start to connect the dots. I don't know, I guess it could be disinformation. Cooper can be disinformation as well as anything/anybody else. There is maximum confusion.

Ultimately I lost interest. Something is definitely happening.. Can we explain convince anybody? The story is so absurd. Only the most open minded people would believe and certainly not your average person.

Have wholesome people ever run the world? Maybe its just business as usual all throughout history, only the level of deception has risen to new heights - super hi-tech, and employing super Psy-ops. Maybe its just the usual corruption but in modern times with the same old ancient weird occult practices and culture.

This guy is sort of believable and is in line with things I have read and seen -

As much evidence as I have witnessed, I still have a hard time believing in what is going on, like a big prank is being done on me. Its mostly hearsay. However people like Aldous Huxley and George Orwell were not motivated to write their dystopian novels for no reason. They saw something going on that motivated them to do so.

"Don't let it happen.."

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
On a side note, my buddy just became an air traffic controller.

He says they are on constant contact with planes. maneuvering them.
A plane cannot change course or make any change in speed without approval.

Has there ever been an explanation to why the planes were allowed to fly undetected for so long.

These planes were never in violation of another's planes flight path?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Abolish the orgasm.....libs haven gotten then crazy....yet...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join