It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is considering a surprise vaping ban that would make flavored e-cigs illegal

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Nyiah

whats driven me to detest it is the attitude if you ask someone to move along or at least dont blow it in my direction, lots of idiots spouting that its not bad for you, and since I have a 1 year old I am more concerned about what he is exposed to while still at such a young developmental stage.

I see your point, but to be blunt when it comes to babies, I'd be more concerned with a random ill stranger sneezing or coughing near them. You never know what illness some brain dead knucklehead is wandering around spreading.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't smoke or Vape so yup you lose

You do know that your child will die right so yeah having a child is abuse they will die

And you ignored the car.

I'll make a bet with you

I will spend an hour in a closed garage with a vaper for an hour

You spend an hour in a closed garage with a running auto

Let's see who walks out

Unless you really don't mean what you say.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
To those of you who are really interested in the meaning and where this ban is headed,

check out this post I started here on ATS a few days ago:

Vaping, Tobacco, and the coming of the new Prohibition

Link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Quit smoking by vaping? Isn't that like saying I quit drinking beer by drinking whiskey.

LOL no. The nicotine isn't the issue with cigarettes, its everything else that comes with it.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: thedigirati

Nope I think both parties suck, there is no proof that vaping is not bad for you and personally I fully expect it to come out that it isn't healthy for you.

At least most smokers I encountered had the decency to ask if I minded, vapers just walk into poorly ventilated areas and expect me not to care that they are blowing that crap at me.

Not one single person who vapes will tell you "It's healthy for you" LMFAO. Obviously inhaling something into your lungs other than oxygen isn't going to be healthy. Nobody is arguing that so I don't know why you're so adamant about telling people it isn't healthy.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien
a reply to: Bloodworth

Where the F is this "mold" growth that you keep talking about ? .... the human body is not a dry sack, including your normal set of lungs. There is liquid everywhere including the air you breathe every day, heck go to a tropical country where its 100% humidity and you are basically breathing in wet steam.

Do some darn research and stop making stuff up.

And it seems dry smoke does not adhere to the walls of the lungs like a liquid vapor does.

It's so early in its stages. You will see.

Humidity does not have chemicals that are heated up.

Wow.....just wow....smoke a cig, exhale it through a paper towel....tell me that the paper towel is dry and not covered with gunk and tar.. I'll take my chances vaping PG and VG, you can go ahead and be an advocate for cancer and hundreds of chemicals being "ignited" vs 2 being "vaporized".

I feel sorry for you for the simple fact that I have to mention it to you again that mold needs water. It's science. It doesn't need "liquid" or something "wet" it needs "WATER". That's just how it works.

I'm convinced that you are either a troll, or someone who just simply cannot accept they are wrong and are just blatantly letting your ego get in the way which is making you look like a fool on this topic.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
As I watch this phony vaping lung disease unfold on the news - As we see the desperation of the anti-tobacco fanatics
who have decided to end vaping......

Remember what once happened in this country many years ago when the anti- alcohol fanatics created Prohibition:

10,000 People Died Because The Government Poisoned Alcohol During Prohibition

"When prohibition was at its height, the government resorted to a desperate plan to scare the public out of drinking bootlegged products".

"t was the mid 1920s, during the height of the Prohibition era, and the United States government was at a loss for what to do. America’s alcoholism was on the rise, there were too many speakeasies to count, let alone raid, and bootlegging empires were all but outright defying law enforcement to their faces. It seemed, for the prohibitionists, there was no way to control the masses".

"Upon realizing that bootleggers were renaturing industrial alcohol to turn a profit, the Treasury Department stepped in. At the end of 1926, they revamped the denaturing formulas and included known poisons such as kerosene, gasoline, iodine, zinc, nicotine, formaldehyde, chloroform, camphor, quinine and acetone. Most dangerous of all, they demanded that at least 10 percent of the total product be replaced with methyl alcohol or methanol. Today, methanol is most commonly used as an ingredient in antifreeze. Their plan rendered the renaturing process useless on industrial alcohol, as the process could not be used to separate out each of the chemicals, and it had almost immediate results".

"On Christmas Eve, 1926, 60 people in New York City wound up in Bellevue Hospital, desperately ill from drinking the contaminated alcohol. Eight of them died. In two days, the body count was up to 31. Before the end of the year, it had climbed to 400. By 1933, it was up to 10,000. Those who didn’t die came close. The combination of chemicals caused drinkers to experience everything from excessive vomiting, to hallucinations, to blindness............."

See whole article here:
allthatsinteresting.com...

Now I'm not saying the government is poisoning e cigarettes, at least not yet - But they do seem awfully desperate
to demonize a product that is helping many thousands of lit tobacco users switch to a safer alternative - Why?

And are they using what Donald Trump called 'FAKE NEWS' to do it? - I believe they are.

Mr. President you should know better - You, more than anyone else, should know how they use fake news
- in this case over exaggerating the ill effects of something [legit e cigs] that may only be slightly, if at all, related
to the lung diseases described.

See: Vaping, Tobacco, and the coming of the new Prohibition
Here on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-10-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join