It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting over a Relationship or indeed, most other heartache/trauma using NLP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Afternoon Chaps .

I'll not start another thread on my situation but I will put the below out there for anyone else going through hard/strange times .

I've been in contact with a bloke called Dave Weller and his methods are very effective .

I read the testimonials and thought , "yeah right" but I'm pleased to report they are not far from the truth (everyone is different after all.)

You can sign up for monthly two hour podcasts or check his small but expanding youtube channel . Its free after all .

Obviously Hes local but there will be other Practitioners near you .

Hope it helps some of my fellow ATSers

Youtube Channel
www.youtube.com...

Website
daveweller.co.uk...

Motivational Posters
daveweller.co.uk...

Testimonials
Hi Dave, I’m so sorry it’s taken me such a long time to write a review type thing. Here it is anyway…
“I saw Dave for a few sessions two years ago I was in a very dark place, and had exhausted every other option, sending years in and out of hospital being treated for PTSD and Anorexia Nervosa.

Years of therapy, and hundreds of pounds later, I ended up giving Dave a try. At first I was very sceptical, I didn’t think it was possible to recover if I’m honest. Within the first session
Dave had pin pointed where all my problems lay, and touched upon something neither I, nor the multiple past professions I’d seen had ever concerned.
It took a couple of short weeks and my life completely changed. My family and I were in complete shock by how drastically I’d improved.

Those dark thoughts never returned, and two years on I can honestly say that Dave saved my life. Thank you so much – 19 year old girl, Chosen to remain anonymous.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Before I went to Dave I felt bad about the sessions as I believed my anxiety was probably nothing compared to other people who had been through trauma or something extremely life threatening.
But now I understand how important everyone’s anxiety is as it effects your life and your well being, so all id say to someone who feels like they need to make a change with their anxiety or mind-set, GO TO SEE DAVE and do not be ashamed for asking for help!

Some Testimonials

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Thank you Cymru - I am on a journey of finding myself again and empowering myself and this can only help. Very appreciated.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
I read the testimonials and thought , "yeah right" but I'm pleased to report they are not far from the truth (everyone is different after all.)

You can sign up for monthly two hour podcasts or check his small but expanding youtube channel . Its free after all .

Obviously Hes local but there will be other Practitioners near you .

Hope it helps some of my fellow ATSers

Youtube Channel
www.youtube.com...

Website
daveweller.co.uk...

Motivational Posters
daveweller.co.uk...

TLDR: Nothing is free on the internet.
This is an add, masquerading as a thread.

I read one 'motivational poster' and can tell you, this is a waste of time.

But that's just like, my opinion.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Neural Linguistic Programming as been widely discredited as bunk.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther
100 percent certainly not an advert.
Just putting it out there as I’ve been very impressed.
It’s helped me indentify certain things so if it helps then feel free to see your local Practicioner.
Very few if any ATS Members are local so hardly practical even if it was a plug.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'm very happy to hear that you found what you needed. That's awesome.

As I understand NLP -- NeuroLinguistic Programming, for those who don't know -- it can be a very powerful tool for many issues, especially emotional issues. Basically using and/or changing language and thought patterns to break and/or change limiting and destructive ways of thinking and perceiving one's issues, and one's self.

Positive thinking is a form of NLP at it's nitty gritty. By thinking positive and speaking positively, one opens the heart, mind and soul to positive circumstances and outcomes that might otherwise have been un-noticed, or un-appreciated, or un-recognized.

However, -- and this is a BIG however -- it can also be misused and abused by the unscrupulous, especially in large group settings such as seminars and conferences and such. Combined with other less than honorable tactics, such as sensory deprivation or sensory overload, known as LGAT -- or Large Group Awareness Training.

Good luck to all... but also be careful.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
As a master practitioner in Ericksonien Hypnotherapy and also practicing NLP I can assure you that his site is pretty impressive👍

Thanks for the link Cymru.

Lags

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I don't know who this dude in the videos is, but I could get more inspiration from watching a foal taking its First steps.

Who the hell pays for this crap?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Works for some but not everyone’s cup of tea.
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

edit on 11-9-2019 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
As a master practitioner in Ericksonien Hypnotherapy and also practicing NLP I can assure you that his site is pretty impressive👍

Thanks for the link Cymru.

Lags

Thanks Lags. Worked or indeed working for me.
See how tomorrow’s session goes eh.
Funny one of the testimonials said I sat in my car and wondered what just happened. I did the same thing, sat back at my desk and thought WTF. Its a revelation.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

People who are in incredible pain.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm not too big on people who make big promises for a fee. His youtube Chan is nothing.

What I did hear, however is a bit of mindfulness technique in the form of ACT, Acceptance and Committment Therapy.

And that's free.

Or you can buy The Happiness Trap by Dr Russ Harris for less than $7 online, which I'd recommend.
edit on 11-9-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I can appreciate this stuff, I'll watch some of them. I've been doing EMDR and talk for the last couple of years. also IOP trauma work that centered on CBT and DBT skills. There are a lot of good tools out there, mindfulness, scan, breath, grounding...well depending on the issue some of these things are incredibly helpful. I'm going to do another IOP run probably at the beginning of the year on DBT. Hope everyone that needs help finds it, not easy but I think really important for some of us.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The fact that people need to be taught that changing their thinking can change their lives says alot.

How far have some people devolved that they need others to tell them this?

Just how deep is their sleep?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Most people don't have sociopathic tendencies that give them powers of the mind beyond the mere mortal, who prefer to belittle others for needing help with their lives... I guess.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

We were not born with certain traits, they were learned.
We are all a product of our experiences and sometimes they are detrimental.
This is awesome at “unlearning” those traits.
Works for me.

top topics

join