It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antonio Brown accused of rape contract might be voided

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
deadspin.com...

This story has been weird to follow. First everyone knows Antonio Brown is the biggest diva there is. It seems like he had a rough childhood but
has an unbelievable work ethic and skill, and those have made him a very valuable player. So valuable that a team like the Patriots would take a chance on him, even with his difficult personality. BTW, who knew that was going to bite them so quickly??!!!

The ink was not even dry with the Patriots before the allegations came out. I read them, yesterday or the day before. Rape... He attacked his trainer three times. There was a quick backlash, but not against him.
Why would anyone keep going back if they were assaulted not once, not twice, but three times? C'mon lady, I like to give women the benefit in the doubt in cases like this, but THREE times??!! There is also some chatter about her wanting him to invest in her business. Would a victim of rape ask their rapist for business help? Something just stinks with this.

So here's where it gets weird, now his accuser Britney Taylor has taken a lie detector test to prove her innocence. We all know on here that those are easily manipulated. It would be interesting if Brown took one too!

I've learn to read between the lines. Here's my opinion. I think this lady wanted to be his girlfriend just like he said, she wanted a comeup, he wasn't having that and in general is a rude person. He basically used her and threw her out and even laughed in her face. She didn't like that and started planning.
In the legal statement they use a snippet of a text that Antonio sent to Ms Taylor after the incident. He says he slept with her in bed and that she was hitting him up and that she never left his place even though she had a hotel. That sure doesn't sound like someone afraid of someone else. Also she said he had done his business while she was watching a church service on her tablet, he says in the text she was asleep in bed. Two very different things. I tend to believe the text as he had no clue at the time she was going to file a lawsuit.

I think we can all agree Antonio Brown is not a great person, but is he a rapist...I really don't think so. I think this lady knew exactly what she was doing. She picked the perfect victim, brilliant actually, and Antonio played right into it.

Remember fellas Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Snagging a pro athlete / rapper is the new come up...

Some of these chicks dream in life is to get impregnated by a pro athlete so they can get that check for 18 years.

What I don't get is how these simps keep allowing these THOTs to set them up with fake rape claims or pregnancies.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Some of these chicks dream in life is to get impregnated by a pro athlete so they can get that check for 18 years.

What I don't get is how these simps keep allowing these THOTs to set them up with fake rape claims or pregnancies.

I was at a convention hosted by my company. There were a lot of famous football players there. What I thought was hilarious was that all the baby-mamas and girlfriends were there too, guarding the football players with their lives. Seriously they were standing on guard!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Actually, with as many women these athletes / rappers are doinking, it’s surprising there aren’t more claims. When these guys are on the road, it’s a free for all. I’ve got first hand experiences with many athletes that visited Portland in the NBA. Marriage means nothing to these guys.

And yes, every woman was all over them. Including my ex wife — b!tch!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You want me to name some names?

Kobe Bryant
Steve Nash
Amare Stoudemire
Lamarcus Aldridge
Nicolas Batam
And more...

I guess the temptation of women falling all over you, is just too great.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Who knows if this is real or not, but Antonio Brown is 100% horrible to women, even journalists writing puff pieces for major publications who could make him look like the douchebag he is. This is true of a lot of football players. A god complex + multiple head injuries is definitely a recipe for abuse.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Who knows if this is real or not, but Antonio Brown is 100% horrible to women, even journalists writing puff pieces for major publications who could make him look like the douchebag he is. This is true of a lot of football players. A god complex + multiple head injuries is definitely a recipe for abuse.

Oh I know he is a major pill, but I think this lady knew that. I really do think this is somewhat calculated.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

And then women wonder why more and more men won't casually date and/or be anywhere alone with them.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Its not new it's happened forever.
AB either goes to court to clear his name, admits guilt in a pay off or the case gets dropped due to lack of evidence.
Pay offs, admitting guilt is the popular way to close these cases normally, tarring women as money grabbers is somewhat, odd.

People get in these positions due to hyperinflated ego, remember grab 'em by the pussy?
Men with supposed wealth and power will continue to believe they have a free run, these incidents will keep happening, forever.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

What a saga!!! I thought the frost bite toes and the helmet think were something. And then he called the Raiders GM a "cracker". LOL!!! Now this!!! OMG!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

And then women wonder why more and more men won't casually date and/or be anywhere alone with them.

I think the woman was one the trainers on the Steeler's staff or something.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

What a saga!!! I thought the frost bite toes and the helmet think were something. And then he called the Raiders GM a "cracker". LOL!!! Now this!!! OMG!!!

I just shook my head at the cryo therapy incident. What a tool not to wear protection. Trust me though, he probably learned from that one, I imagine he was in quite severe pain.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

AB either goes to court to clear his name, admits guilt in a pay off or the case gets dropped due to lack of evidence.
Pay offs, admitting guilt is the popular way to close these cases normally, tarring women as money grabbers is somewhat, odd.

People get in these positions due to hyperinflated ego, remember grab 'em by the pussy?
Men with supposed wealth and power will continue to believe they have a free run, these incidents will keep happening, forever.

Yeah, it has happened forever but I think THOTs have taken it to another level now.

Women use sleeping with celebrities as a way to boost their own clout and celeb status. Cardi B, Black Chyna, Kardashians, and countless other instagram famous women...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So many of these men being accused have something in common...
A very large...............................................wallet...

That doesn't mean they can't be rapists but it sure makes you want to see more proof especially when the alleged crime took place years prior.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yeah, it has happened forever but I think THOTs have taken it to another level now.

Women use sleeping with celebrities as a way to boost their own clout and celeb status. Cardi B, Black Chyna, Kardashians, and countless other instagram famous women...

Is it their fault? It seems the public applauds it, idolized it and can't get enough of it. ugg. I still to this day don't know what the Kardashians are, and I am 10000000% proud to say I have never once watched one of their shows. I might be the last one in America!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Is it their fault? It seems the public applauds it, idolized it and can't get enough of it. ugg. I still to this day don't know what the Kardashians are, and I am 10000000% proud to say I have never once watched one of their shows. I might be the last one in America!

The Kardashians initial claim to fame was that they were wife and kids of Robert Kardashian. A famous lawyer who worked on OJs case.

The oldest daughter, Kim started dating a lot of celebrities around LA. Most notably, the claim to fame is a sex tape with C list actor/singer, Ray J (brother of R&B singer Brandi). The sex tape was one of the first kind viral celeb tapes. After that Kim bounced around to other rappers/entertainers before finally settling on Kanye West.

They essentially rode the internet/social media/reality show wave and built a marketing empire out of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
AB is a dumb ass, but this doesn't pass the smell test. What? No criminal charges? She says that he raped her and she waits just to file a lawsuit. The NFL should have no business in this unless criminal charges are filed. This is a Civil matter and her timing stinks.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This is the ugly truth. It’s now COOL to be a slut. In my business, I take over 1000 women out a year on wine tours. Easily, more than half of them, have this mentality. Lots of them coming on to me. I find it to be the biggest turn off.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This is the ugly truth. It’s now COOL to be a slut. In my business, I take over 1000 women out a year on wine tours. Easily, more than half of them, have this mentality. Lots of them coming on to me. I find it to be the biggest turn off.

That is also why so many of these women can't find a husband.
Men don't want to marry a slut.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

www.wpxi.com...

The lawsuit says Brown sexually assaulted and forced himself on a woman he met while they were attending Central Michigan together and whom he later hired as a trainer. The New York Times reports the incidents happened on three occasions in 2017 and 2018.

I can't stand this guy, but the timing looks iffy. Both parties should be heard.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join