It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Some People Did Something"-- Ilhan Omar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Sounds like you would rather use 9/11 as a platform to bash Democrats than to remember the victims.

Good job. 😘

Only 26% of democrats decided to commemorate 9/11 today on the steps of congress.

Guess the majority of YOUR party doesn't think 9/11 is such a big deal.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Sounds like you would rather use 9/11 as a platform to bash Democrats than to remember the victims.

Good job. 😘

Sounds like you would rather bash people calling out Democrats for marginalizing 9/11 terrorist attacks and attackers.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You're the one who made the thread politicizing 9/11.

Good job. 😘

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hey, I can cherry pick stories too!

NC Republicans Override Governor’s Veto While Dems Attended 9/11 Ceremony

North Carolina House Republicans on Wednesday called a surprise vote to override Gov. Roy Cooper’s (D) budget veto while he and House Democrats attended a 9/11 memorial event, according to reporter John Kaplan of ABC11 WTVD Eyewitness News.

I guess that means Republicans care more about partisan politics than 9/11.

It's fun to cherry pick stories that fit a certain agenda isn't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Doesn't excuse the facts, no matter how much you obfuscate.

So ultimately. . . a massive failure on your part.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Obfuscate? Like you did with your initial reply to me? Because I just used the same tactics you did to show you how anyone can cherry pick stories to fit a certain narrative.

Funny how that works, isn't it? 🤔

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Obfuscate? Like you did with your initial reply to me? Because I just used the same tactics you did to show you how anyone can cherry pick stories to fit a certain narrative.

Funny how that works, isn't it? 🤔

No. You're wrong again!

I just pointed out facts that refuted your claim and negated your premise.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

9-11-2019

At a Memorial Ceremony today, the Father of a 9-11 victim calls out Rep. Ilhan Omar, for trivializing the attacks and deaths of so many innocent Americans.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

Hey Minnesota - Vote traitor Congresswoman Omar out of office in Nov 2020.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

And I posted an article refuting your claim that Dems don't care about 9/11. While Dems were attending the memorial service the Reps used it as a chance to go behind their backs and veto one of their bills. Pretty scummy, about as scummy as those Dems who didn't attend the service you referred to.

Anyone can cherry pick stories too for an agenda, but I don't expect you to see it, your mind is already made up and anything going against your preconceived notions isn't worth considering. I know how it works by now, "Democrats bad, orange man good", anything else is fake news. 😉
edit on 9/11/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

So you ignore facts and went partisan.

Typical and not surprising.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

edit on 11/9/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Ignore what facts? That both parties are guilty of not honoring 9/11 victims? You're the only one who's trying to act like that's untrue.

"Democrats bad, orange man good."

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Ignore what facts? That both parties are guilty of not honoring 9/11 victims? You're the only one who's trying to act like that's untrue.

"Democrats bad, orange man good."

*yawn*

You're a one-trick-pony and I'm bored with you.

You ignore the facts and just obfuscate and be partisan.

CNN called, they want their talking points back.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The only reason you're saying anything about CNN is because you know it isn't true and you think it'll get to me. You know I don't get my talking points from CNN, you're not fooling anyone. Lol.

By the way, those Republicans using a 9/11 memorial to try and hide their partisan politics? Bunch of scumbags. Do you agree? Or do you think using a 9/11 memorial as cover for partisan politics is a good thing? If so, you're a scumbag too, as scummy as those 70%+ Democrats who didn't attend that service.

Sorry that you refuse to recognize scummy behavior because you conform to identity politics. Maybe one day you'll finally look in a mirror and see just how similar to AOC and the lot you really are. I doubt it though.

"Democrats bad, orange man good." 🤡

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Blah blah blah, ignoring the fact that only 26% of democrats honored those fallen on 9/11.

Own it, hatey..

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Blah blah blah, ignoring the fact Republicans used a 9/11 memorial as cover for their partisan politics. Typical.

🤣

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
We should've made Afganistan a huge glass parking lot.

I agree, but what about Saudi Arabia? It’s where most of the suicide freaks in the 9/11 plot came from and where the spread of Wahhabism and madrassas was mostly funded. It’s where bin Laden came from. Those Saudi bastards have way too much money, which is entirely thanks to Western oil & gas companies (primarily Aramco) that located, extracted, transported and refined their hydrocarbons. We could have seized or ruined their oil fields and they would have reverted back to the dirty, impoverished, nomadic wretches they were not so long ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thank you, the answer I was looking for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join