It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swann's New Report On 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think the most interesting thing is that a NY fire department is demanding a new investigation because of what it knows.

Also WTC7 is re-examined as well.

It's good to see some people are still seeking justice.

I have always liked Ben Swan, he seemed to always try to report the news rather than shape the narrative with standard MSM propaganda all the other reporters and networks share. I remember him being the only reporter talking about the messy Maine caucus when Romney went up against Ron Paul in 2012, it's still on his channel one of his really older video's.
edit on 11-9-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The government's excuse is just fantasy.

Building code changes and failure to protect citizens is just irrelevant. It's all about justifying continuous never ending war in the Middle East.

edit on 11-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Building code changes and failure to protect citizens is just irrelevant. It's all about justifying continuous never ending war in the Middle East.

As far as I can tell, it's actually all about justifying a continuous and never ending war between the US government and the rest of the world- including the US citizens.
They won't stop until they have absolute control.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
When it comes to draining the swamp this is one issue on the table. It has taken a while, it is looking like the national secrets acts cannot wrap this one up for the next 70+ years. I understand that we do have to kill at times but if we cannot be honest about it it does leave a big WTF???

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
ben swann, exposed as a fraud for furthering pizzagate and Sandy Hook lies with another swing and a miss.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
ben swann, exposed as a fraud for furthering pizzagate and Sandy Hook lies with another swing and a miss.

This post really makes me wish there was some kind of filter on ATS that would allow me to overlay a huge 'Troll Alert' on top of certain posters.

Fyi, Ben Swann is one of the good guys, and I believe he was silenced through threats on his family when he started reporting on 'pizzagate' - and no, it was not about one certain pizza parlor as the deep state protectionist media would have you believe.

I'm really glad to see him making a come back.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The fire department isn’t doing anything, it’s the board of commissioners. A position you can get elected to with absolutely no fire service experience. The actual fire department issued a statement saying the commissioners’ statement does not necessarily reflect the beliefs of the actual firefighters.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Without your enlightened thinking we would all be lost... Thank you. /s

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

that's 3 strikes right?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Excellent thread--S&F.

Once again, news about WTC7 casts the entire 9/11 story into doubt.
It's difficult to put your head in the sand in the face of scientific analysis like that, but people will still try; confirmation bias has a powerful effect. People just don't want to think about the implications here. We've been programmed by our schools, churches, and the media to not question our government. It's 'unpatriotic' and 'unAmerican' to even remotely suggest we're being lied to.

A good friend of mine is a structural engineer, and I'm going to refer him to this study. He's skeptical about the whole 9/11 truth movement, so I'm very interested to get his professional take on this.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Good to see Ben Swann is still going hard. This was a refreshing video after watching Mick West try to explain away WTC 7 on the H3 podcast as if he were an engineer, with the most bland monotone voice humanly possible, lol.
edit on 11/9/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So is this fraud talking about WTC 7

The one FDNY abandoned just past noon on 9/11 because it was too dangerous for crews to enter because of structural damage, spreading fires and lack of water to fight fires …….?

The one where in mid after the collapse unit from Rescue 3 found was shifting so much that collapse zone was setup around building and area was cleared ……?

6 months after 9/11 attended seminar sponsored by another fire department in area - heard directly from FDNY incident
commanders - that's the people in charge in case don't know

Got to listen to them describe operations at building and talk to them directly afterwards

So I don't need to listen to a scam artists trolling his own conspiracy theory …….

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

So is this fraud talking about WTC 7

The one FDNY abandoned just past noon on 9/11 because it was too dangerous for crews to enter because of structural damage, spreading fires and lack of water to fight fires …….?

The one where in mid after the collapse unit from Rescue 3 found was shifting so much that collapse zone was setup around building and area was cleared ……?

6 months after 9/11 attended seminar sponsored by another fire department in area - heard directly from FDNY incident
commanders - that's the people in charge in case don't know

Got to listen to them describe operations at building and talk to them directly afterwards

So I don't need to listen to a scam artists trolling his own conspiracy theory …….

Did you listen to the report about the results of the study the engineering profs did at UA?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Yep. That WTC 7. Armchair investigators who had no access to any evidence are smarter than the members of the FDNY who stood at the base of 7 that day and said "Crap.....this one is going to fall too"

(I know Fire will pick up on the sarcasm in my post, this disclaimer is for those who will not)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Why waste the time on a "study" predetermined to find a result?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Why waste the time on a "study" predetermined to find a result?

You have evidence/proof of this predetermined result?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Yep. It was funded by AE911"Truth"

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Yep. It was funded by AE911"Truth"

That doesn’t prove anything where the results of the study are concerned.

The people who conducted the study are PhDs. Academic professionals and highly regarded experts in their fields. They have standards to uphold.

Maybe we should consider the methods, models, SCIENCE, etc., that went into the study before passing judgement?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: dfnj2015

As far as I can tell, it's actually all about justifying a continuous and never ending war between the US government and the rest of the world- including the US citizens.
They won't stop until they have absolute control.

Control is an illusion. You can own the world - go to a $1,000.00 dinner because you felt super cheap that night - and choke on a piece of steak and die. Control is an illusion.

Destabilization seems to be of high important to the US. Why is speculation unless you’re on the inside - but I am 100% confident on good authority it’s not what you hear in the MSM. And that good authority was ambiguous but was also part of a three letter agency.

It’s most likely about (IMO) security (defending against terrorism - which is a real threat), supporting fossil fuels and the MIC (cronies) and keeping Islam at bay because it’s the only world religion that can’t consistently play nice with others in general.

Due to Hitler’s attempt to eradicate the Jews, labeling or attacking a religion with military force as a stated mission is not on the table. The world won’t accept it. So we have to get them to kill each other. How? Drop a false flag (9/11), destabilize the region, eliminate a whole bunch of the “enemy”, and then leave them in pieces to kill each other to keep their focus off of the Western World and point those AKs at each other. It’s actually a good plan.

Ironically, I say this a someone who is agnostic religiously and sees most religions as a threat to humanity and progress. Islam just happens to be the outlier like it has been for quite some time.

Said another way, the situation is far more intricate than one might think in terms of the execution of plans but ultimately it’s about eliminating global threats, eliminating terrorism and pounding Islam back to the stone age - a modern Holy war.

This is why Israel/Mossad are so important to US interests - we have common goals - but that’s another thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The people who conducted the study are PhDs. Academic professionals and highly regarded experts in their fields. They have standards to uphold.

How many people worked the study? How many had PhDs? In what fields.

So. Architects and Engineers, which have how many engineering members, could only get a civil engineer and two interns to work on the study?

A Structural Reevaluation of the Collapse of World Trade Center 7
Project Info
Lead Researcher(s)
J. Leroy Hulsey
Project Team
Feng Xiao, Associate Professor, Nanjing University of Science and Technology
Zhili Quan, Bridge Engineer, South Carolina Department of Transportation

ine.uaf.edu...

edit on 12-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 12-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

top topics

<<   2 >>