It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA = Domestic Terrorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The 'authorities" can't even agree with each other.

Some authorities want Antifa some want them gone.

It all depends. The ideological war in the US is heating up and "armies" are being formed.

Antifa is the new army of the left.

The Legion of Zero Deaths?
Yes. Someone's gotta do something!

"Kill them all and let God sort them out."

Adolf II Amalric

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Sometimes you gotta just bash the fash.

If that makes you scared, then don't endorse fascist policies.

You mean violently attack those whom DARE disagree with you on politics?... Sometimes you have to bash the real fash...
If you don't want to be bashed for being a real fash, perhaps you should respect people's right to their own opinions without you, or your fascist friends, violently attacking them...

edit on 12-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: DBCowboy

I've got a red and black flag for you to wave, comrade.

You know. . . I don't doubt that.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Coward.

Stop your bootlicking and get in the streets! There's a fascist in the White House that wants to wiretap your life and promise you the golden showers are real!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: YouSir

You're right, ANTIFA doesn't like the fact that we have 1st amendment rights. They're kids who are mad at the world because they can't make something of themselves. So they hide behind a self perceived nobleness of standing up to "nazis". Truth be told, they're anarchists who just want to scream at "the man" and blame "the man" for their own failures.

Well we can both agree on this. Well said.

But taking away their rights to speech and demonstration will only accomplish their goal of anarchy, and the trimming of rights. Because once we do that and someone from the left gets in power, they'll start labeling right leaning groups domestic terrorists for rocking the boat and hurting peoples feelings.

Here is where I have to disagree. I don't have an issue with them exercising their rights to free speech and demonstration and It is perfectly legal to assemble and demonstrate peacefully without violence or a call to violence. It's been done in this country for a long time. But that is not what ANTIFA does. I don't have to tell you about the massive volume of pictures and videos of ANTIFA causing riots, threatening the opposition, assaulting people, and destroying property. It's their MO.

The reason they continue to do what they do is because there have been no severe repercussions for their actions. It's been well documented that Open Society Foundations (funded by Soros) actively promotes and funds key ANTIFA antagonists. If ANTIFA becomes labeled as a domestic terrorist group this will shut down the continued assault against whats left of our democracy.

But I digress. As you said above. They really are nothing more than a group of disgruntled grown children who made poor choices and are so butt hurt they blame everyone else for their failures.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

I am not opposed to anyone exercising their freedom of speech even if I disagree with it. But if it is to incite violence against others or to repress other peoples right to speak, I think it does fall under terrorism, We have to be careful with this. We have to be careful, we don't want to start equating voicing a grievance with terrorism. Antifa does cross a line when they disseminate information about how to harm others or property however.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
why do we only hear about antifa when racist and bigots are around. why dont people of ats talk about neo nazis and racist. seems the stormfront community moved here

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join