It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA = Domestic Terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Besides...get your story straight...that one nut job that drove his car into the crowd...was at a BLM congregation... Not Fascist...anti-fascists...

Talking about spin... We'll all need a drink now.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...your slippery slope analogy is moot...every right of center...conservative...and returning Vet was already labeled a terrorist...by Obama’s Justice department...

That's fitting since he was the most anti-rights president of my lifetime, the way he treated the media was the most fascist to date.

Per the rest... I was comparing, not saying they are equal. I'd say ANTIFA is worse because they are more palatable for whatever reason to many in society, which makes them more dangerous.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. The federal government uses terrorism as a dog whistle to circumvent the constitution. I know I'm not going to change those on the right who are all for taking constitutional rights from their opponents any more than when the left is willing to abuse it to get after the right.

That tit for tat between the two just effects the greater independent population, which sucks. But it is what it is, independents are about 40 % at any given time, with the two parties splitting the remaining 60%... Yet their two voices are always the loudest.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Funny thing is, most everyone is anti-fascist. And most people do not resort to violence to protest fascism.

What Antifa is actually protesting is free expression.

Now they are free to peacefully protest the 1st Amendment but I hope that when they do get violent, others reciprocate in kind.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

replyFunny thing is, most everyone is anti-fascist. And most people do not resort to violence to protest fascism.

Maybe we can get a gofund me going to send them to North Korea to see what fascism really looks like.

Knowing them though, they'd probably come back and proclaim it was still better than oppressive western culture.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No, you tell me what they've done. Not what you think I think they've done.

I mean... you can? Right?

Hmmmm your not even aussie are you....

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Funny thing is, most everyone is anti-fascist. And most people do not resort to violence to protest fascism.

What Antifa is actually protesting is free expression.

Now they are free to peacefully protest the 1st Amendment but I hope that when they do get violent, others reciprocate in kind.

Here's a wild idea, if these clowns get violent and break the law the authorities do their job and and arrest them.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . . . . AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . . . . . AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*cough cough*

Oh, sorry. Were you serious?

(wipes tears from eyes)

I live in Portland Oregon.

Antifa has the city leaders cowed.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Oh I see, so it's not a people problem, the authorities themselves are antifa. Well one might think then if antifa are declared domestic terrorists that it wont effect those members that work for the government, how convenient.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh I see, so it's not a people problem, the authorities themselves are antifa. Well one might think then if antifa are declared domestic terrorists that it wont effect those members that work for the government, how convenient.

Antifa stormed city hall last year and the mayor actually cleared his schedule and had a meeting with them.

Tell me who's in charge of Portland.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Labeling the entirety of Antifa as a terrorist organization will absolutely set a dangerous precedent. Also since when did we start supporting any part of the Patriot Act around here?

So say the Proud Boys and some of these other groups that have formed are a "joke" is definitely not true. I think there has been a paradigm shift in how these groups portray themselves. They arent like KKK of old, they are almost an entirely different animal. A lot of it originates in online websites like 8Chan, but what we've come to find out lately is that a lot of it happens on the Chatting program Discord. The media organization Unicorn Riot has done a great job infiltrating and exposing their Discord Servers and messages. Two weeks ago I believe there were 4 seperate individuals proven to be parts of those groups on Discord that were arrested for terroristic threats against groups or individuals arrested and armed to the teeth with weaponry, I would say the Proud Boys but theres really a bunch of different groups that all kinda go together and blend in. I dont remember their names offhand but Conor Climo was one of them.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Antifa stormed city hall last year and the mayor actually cleared his schedule and had a meeting with them.

Tell me who's in charge of Portland.

I don't know who's in charge, you would have a much better idea than me.

I just thought it interesting that you believe antifa are in bed with the authorities. That looks like to me that the authorities are planning to remove even more rights from us plebs by labeling antifa domestic terrorists.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The 'authorities" can't even agree with each other.

Some authorities want Antifa some want them gone.

It all depends. The ideological war in the US is heating up and "armies" are being formed.

Antifa is the new army of the left.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sometimes you gotta just bash the fash.

If that makes you scared, then don't endorse fascist policies.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Will you be happy when proud boys are next to be labeled terrorists?

I doubt they will be.

They have never used bullying tactics, violence, threats of violence or anything else that may be deemed terrorist activity.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

So you’re saying I get to beat anyone who is for an assault weapons ban.

Nice.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
a reply to: 1point92AU

I'm pretty sure most people here agree that they're a form of domestic terrorist, just not the kind plotting casualty attacks like mass shootings, bombings etc.

Is this supposed to be like an advertisement or something?

Actually you are wrong, Antifa has been plotting attacks on our LEOs, ICE, PB. They have even threatened the families of LEOs in ICE, PB, etc. Several Antifa members have died as they tried to murder our LEOs, the latest mass murderer was an Antifa member, and Antifa even released drawings showing Antifa members murdering ICE/BP agents. They are terrorists, and fascists claiming to fight fascism.

edit on 12-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

And here we have more BS claims from what appears to be another Antifa fascist...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Who is next? Do you forget that the Obama administration labeled pretty much everyone in the right, and anyone whom was against any of Obama's policies, or against a One world Order, or are afraid of communism etc as "possible extremists and possible terrorists?...

The Report specifically mentions the following political beliefs that law enforcement should use to determine whether someone is a “rightwing extremist”:

Opposes abortion
Opposes restrictions on firearms
Opposes lax immigration
Opposes the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship, and the expansion of social programs
Opposes continuation of free trade agreements
Opposes same-sex marriage
Has paranoia of foreign regimes
Fear of Communist regimes
Opposes one world government
Bemoans the decline of U.S. stature in the world.
Upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India
. . . and the list goes on

www.thomasmore.org...

Obama also implemented "indefinite detention" which even denies those detained the right to a lawyer. He bypassed Congress and implemented his own laws which is unConstitutional, alongside his other "fascist" acts such as wanting to shut down conservative radio stations and replacing them with "progressive/left-wing radio stations."

Obama was a real fascist, but the left loved him for it...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I agree on that point about Obama..... I said something similar on this page.

That's fitting since he was the most anti-rights president of my lifetime, the way he treated the media was the most fascist to date.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I've got a red and black flag for you to wave, comrade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join