It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA = Domestic Terrorists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ""domestic,"" as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act "dangerous to human life" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.

Right click on this image and select 'open in new tab' to read a larger version of this image

Here is the definition copied verbatim from Wikipedia:

"The antifa (/ænˈtiːfə, ˈæntiˌfɑː/)[1] movement is composed of left-wing, autonomous, militant anti-fascist[7] groups and individuals in the United States.[11] The principal feature of antifa groups is their use of direct action,[12] with conflicts occurring both online and in real life.[13] They engage in varied protest tactics, which include digital activism, property damage, physical violence, and harassment against those whom they identify as fascist, racist, or on the far-right.[18]"

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...(United_States

Ted Cruz and Bill Cassidy file resolution to designate antifa as a domestic terrorist organization
edit on 11-9-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

CNN's programming fall under sections (i) and (ii).

Good find!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
ANTIFA IS a terrorist organization 😎

All Points Bulletins need to be issued a.s.a.p. 😎

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
so Soros & most MSM anchors are DTs?

there goes the neighborhood!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
so Soros & most MSM anchors are DTs?

there goes the neighborhood!

Not ARE DTs
HAVE DTs

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

they identify as fascist, racist, or on the far-right

This is what worries me, as a large part of the group deems anyone who isnt 100% with them as a fascist / racist. I mean who the hell thinks fascism and racism is a good idea?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
A message to all ANTIFA fumbleflucks.....

💥God💥Bless💥America💥

Take a Moment of Silence for 9/11

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose

they identify as fascist, racist, or on the far-right

This is what worries me, as a large part of the group deems anyone who isnt 100% with them as a fascist / racist. I mean who the hell thinks fascism and racism is a good idea?

After they deem antifa terrorists they will take aim at the far right, nothing good will come from this.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

I'm pretty sure most people here agree that they're a form of domestic terrorist, just not the kind plotting casualty attacks like mass shootings, bombings etc.

Is this supposed to be like an advertisement or something?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
A group calling itself ‘anti fascist’ which actively engages in fascism is just a pathetic joke.

aNitfa is a 100% fascist organisation

“Think how WE think, or we’ll attack you”, the very definition of fascism.

It reminds me of leftists who call conservatives ‘triggered’ while themselves being extremely emotionally triggered for the last three years.

Pathetic

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Will you be happy when proud boys are next to be labeled terrorists?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Don’t know a lot about them.

Is their mission statement “attack those who disagree with our political beliefs”??
Do they openly encourage members to attack and intimidate members of the public who vote for a particular political rival?

If so, then yes.
edit on 11 9 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 9 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

All of the street fighting activist groups on both sides are a complete side show, a hobby. Do any of them ever accomplish anything significant whatsoever? Absolutely not. They travel around the country to cities they've never been to and probably wont visit again to shout, show off, be a part of a group and get into street fights, be as obnoxious as you want.

Not much different than the mechanics of a social meet up or a convention where people so into something that it's their life travel to them for many of the same reasons. It's fun (for them), they make friends and feel like they're a part of a group fighting for issues that are black and white, right or wrong about the issues most important to them.

People who are into internet activism, talking # about the opposition (chatting), and arguing with anyone who disagrees (debating on a platform in favor of the vast majority on it) see videos of protest footage of certain groups that was cut and edited together and posted for propaganda, then spread it to stir up feelings after it stirred up theirs.
edit on 11-9-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

💥God💥Bless💥America💥

REEEEEEE SOUND DE ALARMZ!!11

You're a maniac. Wanton bike locks and destruction shall befall you!!

/end sarc

for this moment, even I, an annoying pompous ass, reflect on this date..

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Pray tell, what have the Proud Boys done, en masse, to warrant such a distinguished title?

Are they out at almost every event wreaking havoc and violence against anyone wearing a polo shirt, or wearing a hat? Do they inflict atrocity against those who merely wish to listen to a political view? Are they in fact, relishing in their notoriety and brandishing the masks of anonymity to hide their facades in their endeavours?

What, pray tell, would cause them to be considered as such?

Oh wait, CNN!!!

edit on 11-9-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Yeah old news.

The ult-Left fumbleflucks have already "labeled" them.

Proud Boys

All the usual screwball suspects are on board with the instructions 😃

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: xuenchen

💥God💥Bless💥America💥

REEEEEEE SOUND DE ALARMZ!!11

You're a maniac. Wanton bike locks and destruction shall befall you!!

/end sarc

for this moment, even I, an annoying pompous ass, reflect on this date..

In memory of those innocents that were murdered in cold blood...

Bastards...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Absolutely they are a bunch of clowns, these two groups look for each other to fight with, both groups could d be equally labeled as political hooligans. We may as well call the bloods and crips terrorists organisations while were at it.

They are just gangs and should be labeled as such, calling them terrorists is an escalation of authority and anyone with at least two brain cells should be concerned about this.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

If you haven't worked that out for yourself yet I can't help you....

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

a reply to: gallop

If you haven't worked that out for yourself yet I can't help you....

We already knew this...

But I think it's more a case of you can't help because things said when reflected upon, do not meet the same standards as the things said when intended..

What have they done.. and do not bring up a single incident, where someone did somethings. to coin a phrase.

Tell me, do you worry about going to democratic rallies with fear of being attacked by random rampant Proud Boys?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join