It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After watching jurassic park 1,2,3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I believe we have hi jacked this planet from the homo saurans.I would not even object if they destroy humanity.The fact is that they are still alive today and survived 65 million years.Curses to the elijiom who created us just for fun.Why couldn't they made us in a planet where no intelligent lifeforms lived.
humans=created
reptillians=evolved
now choose which side you want to be

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Um, I'm pretty open to alot of notions. But how did you get all of this by watching fictitious movies based upon a bestselling book?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
umm the larcerta files,conspiracy sites but i thing i am confused is that are there 2 types of reptilian species:the native ones and from the space ?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well, to me saying this just from watching a few movies about cloning dinosaurs is kind of random.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
And what has any of this to do with Aliens or UFO's?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
And what has any of this to do with Aliens or UFO's?

Quite a lot I imagine. Draconians and the serpent race. One from space and one that lives underground.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Do you have any evidence of either of these races actually existing?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I agree with intrepid, facts please. Not fiction.

Movies are only movies, they dont give you all the facts.

Dont get me wrong though, documentries are good.!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
\warthog 911 says:

"I believe we have hi jacked this planet from the homo saurans.I would not even object if they destroy humanity.The fact is that they are still alive today and survived 65 million years.Curses to the elijiom who created us just for fun.Why couldn't they made us in a planet where no intelligent lifeforms lived."

Warthog, I believe Robert Heinlein had you and yours pegged quite well when he said, in "The Notebook of Lazarus Long":

"There are hidden contradictions in the minds of people who "love Nature" while deploring the 'artificialities' with which "Man has spoiled 'Nature'." The obvious contradiction lies in their choice of words, which imply that Man and his artifacts are not part of 'Nature' - but beavers and their dams are. But the contradictions go deeper than this prima-facie absurdity. In declaring his love for a beaver dam (erected by beavers for beavers' purposes) and his hatred for dams erected by men (for the purposes of men) the 'Naturist' reveals his hatred for his own race - i.e., his own self-hatred.

In the case of 'Naturists' such self-hatred is understandable; they are such a sorry lot. But hatred is too strong an emotion to feel toward them; pity and comtempt are the most they rate.

As for me, willy-nilly I am a man, not a beaver, and H. sapiens is the only race I have or can have. Fortunately for me, I like being part of a race made up of men and women - it strikes me as a fine arrangement and perfectly 'natural'."

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I believe we have hi jacked this planet from the homo saurans.I would not even object if they destroy humanity.The fact is that they are still alive today and survived 65 million years.Curses to the elijiom who created us just for fun.Why couldn't they made us in a planet where no intelligent lifeforms lived.
humans=created
reptillians=evolved

You beliving that we hijacked it and knowing for a fact that we took over are two different things. How can you prove that humans were created in an alien lab? There's millions of years of human evolution to show that we weren't merely created with a dash of some complex chemicals.

Humans or reptillians huh? Tough choice. I chose human because:

1. I am a human.
2. Humans lead better lives than reptiles. blah blah blah

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Watch the Super Mario Bros. Movie. That will get the wheels turning.

I think what warthog911 is getting at is he watched the Jurassic park movies and it sparked an idea. If you don't have any idea what he is talking about then I recommend reading more on the Aliens & UFOs board. Reptilian figures have been found all over in ancient art. The basic idea is that Reptilians were born here and we were created thanks to the Greys. Its not my idea nor do I believe in it.

warthog911, your idea is just as good as anything else being tossed around. The fact of the matter is there is little evidence to support or deny it. It is all speculation.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_

humans=created
reptillians=evolved

You beliving that we hijacked it and knowing for a fact that we took over are two different things. How can you prove that humans were created in an alien lab? There's millions of years of human evolution to show that we weren't merely created with a dash of some complex chemicals.

Humans or reptillians huh? Tough choice. I chose human because:

1. I am a human.

www.sabon.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Curses to the elijiom who created us just for fun.Why couldn't they made us in a planet where no intelligent lifeforms lived.
humans=created
reptillians=evolved

first, its ELohim meaning GODS and it wasnt for fun it was for labor.

second, reptilians didnt evolve they were created right before us in most stories even the bible, hopi, and anunnaki to name 3.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

Curses to the elijiom who created us just for fun.Why couldn't they made us in a planet where no intelligent lifeforms lived.
humans=created
reptillians=evolved

first, its ELohim meaning GODS and it wasnt for fun it was for labor.

second, reptilians didnt evolve they were created right before us in most stories even the bible, hopi, and anunnaki to name 3.

you mean that we are slaves and there is no relationship btw homo saurayns and the dinosaurs and i am a hindu and i follow the matrix,karma stuff rather then hell and heaven and demon and satan and 666(i am not making a joke out of any religion btw)

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   

you mean that we are slaves
and there is no relationship btw homo saurayns and the dinosaurs

yes slaves, workers, employees ,however one choses to look at it ,we did LABOR for them, you can call it , what you want....
specificaly GOLD mining and Farming.
most texts say our whole basis for being created was:
"to ease the hard labors of the gods"

in other words do the toad work,
be a grunt and worship your all powerful creator and your god.

By homo saurayns, which would be, homo saurians ,btw,
I ASSUME you refer to the Reptilian Humanoids or REPTOIDS for short.

I never said their "wasnt a relationship" to dinosaurs,
I in fact belive there is some simularities although i must admit ive never seen a dinosaur so i couldnt make the comparison fairly.
you could say same thing about any reptile on earth!
but i belive both were created not soley evolved to their present state.

most of these same texts say that the reptoids were created before us, and tricked or overpowered their creators or masters off this world!
Then took over as our MASTERS ever since.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_

Not the reptiles I own. They are just spoiled to death.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I just wish we'd get a separate forum for the "lizzies".
The Reptoid theory touches on SO many different areas of this site, NWO, Alien, Secret Society, etc. it really needs it imho....(I've pitched it before, but on deaf ears...
)

So, you're basing this all on ONE likely bogus source (the Lacerta Files) and admitted fiction?

How do you reason that we DESERVE to lose (if indeed there is a fight)? According to the laws of nature, WE seem to have already won. WHO's the one making visible changes on the Earth? We monkey boys, that's who....

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
If the native reptoids are not evil then you put yourself in thier shoes and think how does it feel to be cast down into the planet earth and knowing that they are sun lovers as they are cold blooded creatures and this planet was snatched away from those elohim who think there is no god and wanted to create an experiment.It feels betrayed the the ultimate creator ad they would definately seek revenge.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well, if they truly are so damn advanced, then why not come back up and take it from us then? Oh yeah, it's because they likely don't exist...

(just an opinion)

new topics

top topics

join