It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lingering 911 Mystery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ColonelCorn

Yes, all the material was immediate shipped to China and melted down. I've tried exporting to China. You simply cannot move material as quickly as they did without pre-planning the effort first.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The video I am referring to wasn't after the collapse. It was filmed a couple of days BEFORE the collapse. At night.

They carted away the gold before the attack. In flatbed semi trucks. Covered with tarps.

The material from AFTER the collapse was hauled off and sent to NIST for testing.
edit on 11-9-2019 by ColonelCorn because: Info Added

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I always forget that there are people who don't think that America blew-up their own buildings.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yes, all the material was immediate shipped to China and melted down. I've tried exporting to China. You simply cannot move material as quickly as they did without pre-planning the effort first.

Quick some call China and tell them we have steel beams from WTC in my town ! As in every town in Northern New Jersey !

The beams are in in memorials to people from town lost on 9/11

Steel from WTC along with other debris was carted to old landfill on Staten Island called Fresh Kills

Here was sorted and examined for evidence, personal effects and more gruesome bodies/body parts

Steel from impact areas were saved for analysis, rest saved for memorial or recycled

www.youtube.com...

Here can see steel being examined and labeled

if had done proper research would not make such ignorant comments ……….

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A Reply to: firerescue

( 9 Bush reading in classroom - told Chief of staff Andy Card to assemble staff and gather information for briefing 5 minutes

When did Bush tell him that? After Bush was done learning in school?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: firerescue

Why did Mohammed Atta's own father say that he spoke to his son days after 9/11 and that Mossad had orchestrated the entire sequence of events of 9/11.....?

youtu.be...

Mossad is to be highly respected. They absolutely could have pulled this off.

Also, the Israeli’s haven’t always been for direct, boots on the ground, air superiority, face-to-face combat.

The US on the other hand is good at those kinds of things and doesn’t mind the spotlight for it.

So, give us a reason to go pound the S out of portions of the middle easy (threads to Israel) and they’re in business.

Now, that said.... I find it very, very unlikely that Mossad wa behind the attacks or pulling strings to force it to happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton

Funny, I never heard of these other guys that you say got off and box cutters were found

I know the one plane left late so was behind but it was able to succeed

As far as Atta and them thought they just had a last night of fun since they new were gonna die, thought they went to strip clubs and boozed it up and maybe coke too

Anyway I await any info here about that other plane

The hi-jackers were seen well before the 11th doing that stuff, a playboy lifestyle during training leading up to the attacks that caused eyebrows to be raised. There's no way they had a coke binge the night before and then executed that sort of flight, still coming down, and with no sleep and probably a crazy hangover.

The point is that the behavior that witnesses noted contradicts the official narrative that they were Muslim extremists, and frankly highlights how naive the public can be. "they hate us for our freedom'. Suuuuure.
You can't be a religious extremist who believes 70 virgins are waiting for you after your suicide mission if you're coking it up with strippers.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColonelCorn
I distinctly remember seeing a video (I thought it was on YouTube) of a line of flatbed semi-trucks carting away blue tarp covered loads in the dead of night, from the basement of the WTC, a couple of days before the collapse. It was supposed to have been the gold.

However I can't find the video anymore (I KNOW I saw it). I watched it THE DAY the towers collapsed.

And strangely all the gold is missing from the basement of the WTC.

Does anyone remember a video like this?

It seems to no longer exist on YouTube and I never heard anything about it in the news either. It's like it was just erased from existence.

Yes mate, it was called Die Hard with a Vengeance

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You do a beautiful job repeating government talking points!

An airline pilot friend of mine was flying out of Newark in September, and that morning after checking in with ops and on his way to the plane, he observed that the security check points he passed through were unmanned. His early morning departure was right on time, but the checkpoints were not manned.

The car parked in Maine supposedly belonging to Atta was there for the gullible media to fawn over. They are still arguing about which gate at Boston AA11 departed from. It was just a story concocted to get the media talking.

The aircraft that hit the tower was not AA11, it was some sort of drone.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The aircraft that hit the tower was not AA11, it was some sort of drone.

You mean the aircraft full of victims that boarded AA11 that never returned home, never returned to their families, with you having no proof the people overseeing the boarding the aircraft are lying about AA11 boarding, with the aircraft that was tracked from the airport to the WTC, with the remains of the AA11 victims and hijackers ending up at the WTC confirmed by DNA testing, with death certificates issued by the New York coroner’s office.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You

They are still arguing about which gate at Boston AA11 departed from.

Who is arguing?

Might read

www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=269085
www.airliners.net...

By: lonestarmike

www.airliners.net...

Thanks for all the info. I think I figured out the problem. The media is confusing Flight 11's departure gate from BOS (B-32) with Flight 77's departure gate out of IAD (D-26)
LoneStarMike

At Logan, Some 9/11 Tributes Go Unnoticed By Most Of The Flying Public

www.wbur.org...

The flag above gate B-32 honors the crew and passengers of American Airlines Flight 11, which hit the North Tower about one hour after leaving Boston. In the neighboring terminal, above gate C-19, there is another flag. It is for those who died on United Airlines Flight 175, which slammed into the South Tower.

Reflections on 9/11: Washington Dulles Airport Managers Share Personal Stories of Tragic Day

airlinegeeks.com...

Nothing, though, could prepare them for what would follow as flight 77 pushed off of gate D26 on a clear morning outside of the nation’s capital.

Imagine the media messing up something like confusing names!

Asiana Pilots names from KTVU News
m.youtube.com...

edit on 30-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Added picture made corrections

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
9/11 was controlled demolition. case closed

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienAnonymous

Thank you, I've been saying that all along but some on here are quite hard headed. lol

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienAnonymous

9/11 was not a controlled demolition. I am supposed to blindly follow the con artists of the truth movement? You cited no evidence. You have no case because there is zero evidence planted pyrotechnics brought down the WTC.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

There is zero evidence the NIST report is valid and truthful.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

There is zero evidence the NIST report is valid and truthful.

Ok?

First off, the twin towers did not fall at the rate of free fall. And the core systems fell last and slower than the floor systems.

9/11 and the Science
of Controlled Demolition

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

Again...

It’s right in the video, seismic, and audio evidence that fire / thermal stress related collapse is the most credible cause with zero evidence of CD,

Again...

WTC 2.

The jet hit the tower. The jet took out outer and at least 7 core columns. The jet cut services such as firewater mains and electrical. The jet removed insulation. The WTC was know to have deficient fire insulation throughout the buildings. The jet impact resulted in fires throughout the tower.

The fires resulted in heating up the floor system and trusts stripped of fire insulation. The floor trusses still boxed in at the inner and out columns could not expand in length. That resulted in them bowing downward. When they cooled. They contracted. They pulled on the outer columns to cause bowing on the floors hit by the jet.

Once the bowing was great enough, the load of the upper 20 floors was no longer transmitted to the foundation. The load was “caught” in the bowing, and initiated collapse with no signs of explosions or balls of plasma by buckling the columns. No indication of nukes setting off.

The upper part of the building fell into the building below. The falling mass bent or sheared floor connections. The building surrounding WTC 2 were not damaged by “ejected” columns, but long segments of columns toppling outward,

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers

app.aws.org...

Summary

Analysis of the connections supporting the composite floor system of the WTC towers showed that at and below the im- pact floors, the greater majority (above 90%) of the floor truss connections were either bent downward or completely re- moved from the exterior column. This was probably related to the overloading of the floors below the impact region after col- lapse initiation. Depending upon weld joint geometry, detachment of the main load-bearing seats was a result of either fracture in the heat affected zone of the base material (standoff plate detached from spandrel) or through the weld metal (seat angle detached from standoff plate). Failure in both cases was assumed to be a result of a shear mechanism as a result of overloading from floors above impacting those below. There did not appear to be a significant change in distribution of failure modes of the floor truss connections when comparing those connections inside vs. outside of the impact region or those ex- posed to pre-collapse fires and those that were not.

The falling mass stripped the floor systems from the vertical columns.

The columns fell last, and only toppled in the wake of the floor system once the vertical columns lost lateral support.

The columns were not cut. The towers did not fall through the path of greatest resistance as Richard Gage Claims.

The American Welding Society documented the recovery and examination of thinner metal objects like floor connections.

The tower columns were numbered and identified by those numbers. What columns were not recovered?

Any building collapse makes lots of dust

Building collapse initiated by hydraulics to prove what was whiteness at WTC 2 was not driven by explosives. Just WTC 2 crushing itself and air being pushed out by the falling mass of the upper structure.

If you have a more credible explanation based on cited evidence, then by all means argue a theory I should believe.

Is it nukes?
Thermite ceiling tiles and paint?
Dustification?
Holograms with missiles and lasers?
Fizzle no flash bombs?
Plasma?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Once again you offer claims and assertions that are contradicted by the facts. That's it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join