It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Police Protecting Elite Epstein-style Rings of London

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
What's the significance with Brian Harvey .. I've missed something here

Brian Harvey was 'used' by Bill Maloney, who was an apparent abuse survivor and very vocal proponent of exposing said paedo-rings, to record an interview with Carl Beech (sorry, I stated in my post above that his name was Carl Woods.... it's Carl Beech) where-by Carl Beech gave testimony on camera about the Westminster paedo-ring. Brian Harvey had a full kit of professional recording gear, hence why he was asked by Maloney to record the interview with Carl Beech. This was to be Beech's first 'public outing' of what he went through and the names involved, names such as Lord Jenner, Leon Britton, Ted Heath......... It was through Bill Maloney that Brian Harvey was introduced to John Wedger...... Who appeared on the scene out of nowhere.

Brian Harvey soon got wise to what Maloney and Wedger were up to and distanced himself from the two of them tonto-pronto. He then started calling-out Maloney and Wedger to answer some very difficult questions, questions that neither of them have so far even acknowledged, never mind answer. Bill Maloney, who was at one stage all over the internet and YT has all but disappeared......... To be accepted in so far as his mission to dis-credit Carl Beech was a total success with Beech's 18yr jail term!

It is many people's belief that Maloney and Wedger were injected into the scene to sniff-out and dis-credit anyone with damaging info or testimony against those in high-level paedo-rings.

That right there is the issue.

edit on 11/9/2019 by TotoMesch because: Organise post

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I doubt will see anything big come from anything

You are not the only one. Hearing some reports of people inside wall street, they expect nothing. They see the numbers and hear the stories of where things are moving. I do not blame them for having these perspectives. Enron, 9/11, GFC. They follow the money, they know. I very much expect the same attitudes in the City of London. Lots of dollars and sharks moving around there as well.
edit on 11-9-2019 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TotoMesch

Message Conference 2017: Carl Beech – It's time to get up and fight again.

This is the first time I have come across Carl Beech. The internet is persecuting him hard, the testimony this Carl Beech provides in this video does match his situation. There are some similarities but it maybe a different Carl Beech? The synchronity is a bit hmmm. For someone to give themselves to Christ, expect to be crucified. Reap what you sow.

I know false allegations do happen and it does have a huge impact on those involved. I do not know the accused and new to the story. Those calmed included:

Sir Edward Heath
Leon Britten
Harvey Proctor
Lord Bramble
Heads of MI5 & MI6

With the Esptien story asking for a rethink on the corruption of the establishment, the blips on the radar is a reasonable start. Are there other cases that name these individuals? If there is a culture caught up in the Satanic network then a class action of victims is what I am looking for.

MI5_6 are up to their necks in it like the C_A.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I do not know the accused and new to the story. Those calmed included:

Sir Edward Heath
Leon Britten
Harvey Proctor
Lord Bramble
Heads of MI5 & MI6

With the Esptien story asking for a rethink on the corruption of the establishment, the blips on the radar is a reasonable start. Are there other cases that name these individuals? If there is a culture caught up in the Satanic network then a class action of victims is what I am looking for.

MI5_6 are up to their necks in it like the C_A.

There certainly are.

Ted Heath, former Prime Minister of the UK, has a lot of question marks over his head. When the horrendous case of the childrens home of Haute de la Garenne in Jersey came to light, there were many accusations against Heath reported by former residents. Heath was well known in the Channel Isle of Jersey as he often used to sail there in his yacht, Morning Glory. There was testimony of him, and other nefarious characters, taking young boys from Haute de la Garenne out on the yacht. Perportably, there was one poor soul who did not return to dry-land after being taken out to sea in said yacht......... It was also of note that Paedo-Supreme Jimmy Saville was also in attendance many a time.

One can only guess as to what took place on those trips.

Here's a link to a Guardian report one the jailing of Carl Beech:

Carl Beech, VIP paedophile ring accuser, jailed for 18 years

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bizarre but true.
No one cares and never has. When I ask people why they don't care, I am told "what can I do?"

Been this way for decades. A good friend was abused by a priest (this was late 1960s). When she told me, I was so mad. I wantd to go to the authorities. She told me she told her mom, who did not believe her. When girl insisted it was true, her om said "what did you do to tempt him?" Girl was 8.

a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
06 SEPT 2019: AFFIDAVIT OF CHILD PROTECTION WHISTLEBLOWER CAROL WOODS

Carol Woods is a senior social worker since 2000 working in child protection. She has recently been institutionalized under a mental health without a warrant. It is the 6th time she has been detained in attempts to discredit her. In the above video she names judges, police, government officials and others involved in numerous crimes. There has been no contact with her since the contents of the video has been made. Further details of her tribulations butlincat.com...

Child Stealing By The State – A Social Worker Speaks

In this UK Column Insight production, Carol Woods speaks to Brian Gerrish of her experiences after speaking truth about Lancashire Social Services Child Services and the effect it has had on her working and private life.
Produced in 2006.

Recently, a state lawmaker in Arkansas was murdered while she was trying to expose corruption in the Child Protective Services system. Which it seems is often more of a child trafficking system.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TotoMesch
Thanks for the reply I didn't know anything about that

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
After reading some prison stories an what happens to chomos, they are going to need all the protection they can get. Not that I think all the elite are like this, but it becoming a stereotypical an almost symounous now. Maybe it a few sad attempt at bring back an extreme form of classism.

Also, in Canada, I've been hearing weird broadcasts about social media should be banned an journalism should be revived. Wonder if the rising awareness of these markets an their doings is the reason why it playing, let alone the coming election an Lavalin affair.

Pedophilia may have been a norm when life expectancy was 20, an mortality was high, but evolution just slowly killing it off bit by bit.

edit on 11-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

As for Royals

Child abuse has been a thing since medieval times even further back , when child brides would be traded to protect bloodlines and power.

Children would be bred for heirs as soon as they had their first period

so child abuse among royalty is their bread and butter

what makes you think they have given up this age old past time.

AS for the rest of us , I think some in society just have that primal part of their brain still working where
they are attracted to nubile youths and children because its a primal species survival thing where
we still think we need to breed early
im trying to think if thats a genetic thing

but put it all together and it means we have people in power who for them this behaviour is completely normal and has been a "family tradition " for royalty the world over.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

All too true.

Also remember the average so called Lord (descendant of a gang leader thug that stole the land he was living on and murdered and raped his way there) had sex with the servant girl's often without there consent as they did not have any right's back then, had kid's by the chamber maid usually destined to become butler or footman or stable hand - something of a tradition dating back to the Normans in English history whom would rape woman at there pleasure and making the Anglo Saxon girl's have kid's by them was seen as Normanizing the country, it did not work too well for Longshank's up in Scotland when they finally had enough of this and rebelled but not so lucky for the poor sod's down here whom had to continue to suffer it.
(so sometimes more of then than not it was there own daughter or sister cousin they were later raping in those old castles that later became those old country estates and this continued though in the last few hundred years perhaps a bit less frequently right up to the start of the 20th century as the toff's helped themselves to some servant quiff whenever they felt like it - and despite this like beaten dog's the servant's were often fiercely loyal to there masters probably because they knew that they were family)

The so called upper class usually also suffered from syphilis and other venereal diseases as they were usually a bunch of perverts, this led to the man of the house sometimes being sterile and his wife usually looking like a bad case of swiss cheese with her pock marked face and stolen teeth (nicked from the chambermaid or some other poor wench) and so it was usually the stable hand that had the displeasure of having to please the lady of the manner so that she could then tell her husband (fat stinking rotting walking carcass that he usually was) that she had conceived a child for him, at other time's they probably just nicked a kid from some poor family and claimed it was there heir to keep face with the other noble (ha hahaha) family's.

So maybe you are really an arch duke, not as impossible as you might think given there penchant for trying to Normanize the nation - the Norman's raped from the moment they invaded like most invaders did but they never stopped for hundreds and hundreds of years afterwards.

In Britain that is the Tory's, the Toff's the Eaten schooled bullingdon (hellfire) club boy's whom are the prime example of those that still are this way at heart and that is actually the last two male prime ministers of the UK Cameron (and Clegg his side kick and bat boy) and Boris Johnson.

edit on 12-9-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Its more than the police. They use the officals secret act to cover up their crap. Dont forget the government lost the dossier of all the pedos in the elite.

Lets not forget about Edward Heath the UK prime minster that may have been the most prolific child killer in the UK.

I think itstinks to the top of the pyramid.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

It would appear that this is a global problem, especially among the western elite though.

And it's always the rich elite in their communities that they have to marry, cause they pay the most for it and have the power, influence and status in their communities to get away with it.

It is indeed a global problem. You can leave out the "especially among the western elite though". Modeling agencies operating across the world are a hotbed as well. All out in the open, unlike the Epstein-types, but still with the same tactics of having their careers in their hands and using that as leverage to get the models to do what the recruiters and those handing out contracts want them to do (or am I confused with Harvey Weinstein now?).

Here's one operating in plain sight (the BBC just did a documentary where they mentioned them a couple of days ago, but nothing too condemning about their practices as far as I could tell in that documentary; it was more like an episode of Britain's Next Top Model, well maybe some weird Twilight version of it):

Noah Models - Modeling Agency

All these horrible stories does beg the question though:

edit on 12-9-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Point made most elegantly, I am not usually a violent man but would dearly love to get my hand's on those scoundrel's doing that to children.
Nicely corrected, I would say though that we are more responsible in the west as we know it is wrong and there is no culture to support our leaders and elite doing as they do while in places like the Yemen they are culturally backward, mentally perhaps even retarded in there actions toward children but certainly no less sickening.

Our culture say's it is wrong, we believe that children should have a right to a life and that forced marriage is unacceptable even frowning severely upon arranged marriage were the bride or the bridegroom are forced into the marriage against there will - not just child age it happens to young adults and yes it does still happen in the west and especially in certain religious sect's..

While in Islam there oldest versions of there Suras (commentary written by those whom knew there so called prophet when he was alive and later from what those people had told others since that is how there Koran was compiled instead of Gospel's they have Suras) stated that Aisha was SIX just 6 years of age when she was taken to Muhammad and married to him, all her hair fell out on the wedding night - once again she was six 6 and never grew back until she was nine so after the trauma of whatever happened to her on that wedding night since he hair had fallen out from the shock of it Muhammad due to the purity laws he had ordered himself could not then touch her again until her hair grew back at the age of Nine 9 (still a child and when they now claim it was consummated - how did all her hair fall out on the wedding night at the age of 6 if not from rape trauma), she unsurprisingly after that never bore him any children since he must have destroyed her little insides.

Later Islamists claim this is wrong and can not seem to settle on an age claiming she was much older since they are trying to avoid scrutiny on this point but another part of there sura (these suras were often compiled into what they called Haddiths that form there Koran - you know Mossad once took out a terrorist using an exploding Koran but hilarious as that may be Israel has a problem with arranged marriage) tell's of how he was in one of his followers tent's when he noticed his followers daughter whom was less than two crawling around on the floor and called her beautiful then said he would marry her soon, he died before he could.

Not meaning to take this off thread my point is that some cultures find it acceptable to there mindset which mean's they are in that way highly incompatible with our view, we believe and I should say rightly so that our view is superior since we care about the kid's.

edit on 13-9-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thing is, Hollywood, pop culture, MSM, and everyday TV programming is still agressively desensitizing kids and general population to all things promiscous so everyone is thinking about it all the time and doing it and only a few venues of it are left stigmatized like extremely young ped - so the general population becomes increasingly ok with the underlying problem with all forms of lust.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
well brian harvey just went online the other day and is fearing for his life
he seems ready to release his evidence

edit on 2-3-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Not sure what to make of that video mate?

I found it quite disturbing at times, for several reasons.
And at times I've got to say I did have a little chuckle to myself - Daniella Westbrook going to the shop to buy Tampax for Tom Watkins.

There's certainly an element of truth in there mixed in with a whole heap of paranoia.
Not sure how to separate the two.

By the end of the video I sort of felt sorry for the guy, surprising because previously I'd kind of thought he was just a typical Cockney knobhead.

I sincerely hope that he slays his demons and finds some peace and solace.....and releases whatever evidence he may have.

edit on 3/3/21 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

aye its bizarre , although the video isnt working on here anymore

I just cant figure it out , seems really weird

i watched a few of his videos , he seems to think its a big psyop

from secret services with something to do with ghislaine maxwell , because he just so happened to bump into her in a club one time 25 years ago

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join