It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Zombie-like symptoms’: McAfee warns of chemical infection through CBD vapes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, I'll say than PG certainly does dry the mouth out and if you do need to cough, it's a dry cough. Phlegm just does not want to be motivated to expel.

that's all I know. few years now, but nothing more than that. And I won't say I have too many more, given my other vices.. but it sure as hell beats hacking up a lung every morning for 10 minutes, expelling a snail like loogie...

as me ol' man used to say... "Son, we're here for a good time, not a long time."

he died at 52.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien
a reply to: rickymouse

Maybe, but that would be hard to prove seeing as no BT companies make "natural" cigarettes. The tobacco industry laces them with a bucketload of other chemicals to make them more appealing.

Some people do have adverse allergic reactions to PG, but as a whole its been tested to be safe in the quantities that we vape by the vast majority.

I'm just glad that the alphabet agencies have not jumped the gun on this epidemic and as much as much nailed down that the deaths are related to CDB oil "dabbing" rather than regular ol' vaping.

I'm sure the final outcome will be that this was the tragic end result of some viral videos & social media shares.

I hope this isn't going to end up in over-reach to regulate the living heck out of vapes in the future as all the best flavors come out of boutique manufacturers.

Check out the propylene glycol info in this link.

www.lung.org...

And here is another one that states a similar thing about PG

www.inverse.com...

Propylene glycol may be considered safe, but only under certain parameters. Other parameters that they are finding out that are a problem are not considered in the GRAS determination yet, and the evidence needs to be accepted by the agency governing it. PG is generally recognized as safe, meaning that over fifty percent of people can properly metabolize it under parameter guidlines set by the FDA. Now that means that as high as forty nine percent of people may have problems with detoxing it properly. It is in a lot of stuff and it's chemistry is not tolerated by a lot of people. It's action is not quick, usually it causes chronic mild to moderate types of reactions. It will not kill anyone to consume it in small amounts on occasion, which is all that the regulations apply to.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KYRick
Also, I would say that way more than 6 people a year die from falling on a pair of scissors.

Yep, 12,000 people die a year from falling down stairs, and that's just in the USA.

Obviously Big Stairs are working in conjunction with the gubermunt to reduce population numbers.

If I die within the next 50 years then you will know They got to me for revealing this information.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join