It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton OUT

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wait, I thought Bolton was in there as part of the MIC-media-elite-BigOil conspiracy to start a war in Iran and there was nothing Trump could do about it?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why would you thank Trump when he created the problem by hiring Bolton?

What problem?

Bolton served his purpose. New chapter has commenced. Bolton removed. New and improved replacement on the way for whatever period of time his particular skill set will be needed.

No problem. Get used to it. This president is not your daddy's president. And, he gets the job done, even with one hand tied behind his back with msm negativity and Democrat craziness.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Geez , Captain Combat got Canned ? ....My Ahass Bleeds for Him ........

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I"m wearing two gloves for that pop fly ball RR.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Upon hearing the news that Bolton is out, it has been reported, people are saying, I don't know, but lots of people are saying that they're seeing thousands of Iranians dancing on rooftops in New Jersey!

edit on 10-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: on this Eve of 9/11

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

See, I see him the opposite. Rather than '' jr. '' I see Bolton as McCain on steroids.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

This at least is a point that Trump and I agree with. I don't want isolationism but this routine of us being the policemen of the world has got to stop. And if it is Trump that stops it, good on em.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

See, I see him the opposite. Rather than '' jr. '' I see Bolton as McCain on steroids.

McCain actually went to war but Bolton was a paper tiger and dodged the Vietnam war draft

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thanks for the SCTV Zanti.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Upon hearing the news that Bolton is out, it has been reported, people are saying, I don't know, but lots of people are saying that they're seeing thousands of Iranians dancing on rooftops in New Jersey!

Meanwhile.... Mossad agents planning their next false flag attack.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well. You're aware it could get much worse than Bolton, right?

Any bets? My money would be on Pence or Miller. Leaves me some room for positive surprises in case it's someone else...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

At least we knew where Bolton stands on stuff. He is predictable. My concern with this is that Trump will try to replace him with someone as scatterbrained as himself. Bolton is mired in the neo-con family and hence part of an established political position and not completely beholden to his majesty. Some one else like Bozo the Clown could get the job. As the Senate is not needed to confirm, any wild appointment would not serve those who quietly but begrudgingly kow tow to him right now.

With the election today in North Carolina looking weak for team Trump, the major question now is just how unhinged is he and how fast can it get worse.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Well, he did say that he wanted to be surrounded by all views. His is still in an obvious learning period in regards to international and defense policy, after all, President Trump is a businessman. Isolationism? Not sure that is what he is actually doing? I believe he is simply trying to get along with everyone . . . if they so desire to have a discussion rather than a confrontation.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a reply to: PublicOpinion

With the election today in North Carolina looking weak for team Trump, the major question now is just how unhinged is he and how fast can it get worse.

Bishop (R) just won.
Another WIN for "Team Trump".

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

McCain actually went to war but Bolton was a paper tiger and dodged the Vietnam war draft

Yet Bolton somehow garnered more respect than McCain recently. I didn't vote for McCain, but I always admired his walk through life... Even if I disagreed with his dicisions. At least his resolve was proven in a way none of us should ever have to endure.

Bolton on the other hand created instances for some to show resolve in the same manner while he never had to himself.

I won't ever claim to have endured such things, hence while I'll never ask anyone to unless I'm willing to go by their side.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

one sentence zingers just write themselves!!
a reply to: toolgal462

Oh my yes. How true. How true.
There is never a shortage of material.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

that aged horribly in record time
how about that election in North Carolina again?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Apparently Bolton was fired because trump thought he leaked the "nuke the hurricane" gaff.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 11-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

Just like another well know politician in the WH.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join