It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton OUT

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Trump is smart.

With Bolton, he successfully extracted dozens of NWO secrets and tactics.

Now watch what happens 😎 πŸ‡

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: smurfy

He can just take a sharpie and draw himself an advisor. πŸ‘€

Oh! Jeez don't encourage him to draw...he might end up a,"Sensitive" like GW, painting nude pictures of Donald Duck..yipes, bad example D.D is always nude anyway.

God forbid self-portraits,

edit on 10-9-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

a reply to: queenofswords

New month new cabinet/ staff member.

They need to install a revolving door under the portico.

do you get paid by the post?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: toolgal462

Are you suggesting I am a paid shill?
Because that's against T&C

And No.... I just type fast.

It's also against T&C to spam the threads with one sentence replies.

Yet here you are....

Lighten up, I was joking. However, you might want to condense all your zingers into one or two replies then you will not be violating the T&C you speak of.

"condense all your zingers"!!!

BWAH!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: contextual

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: mzinga

Why is it a clown show? For the first time in a very very long time you have aw president who fires people if they do not perform or implement his agenda. He owes nothing to anybody so he makes choices he feels are good.

If you ran a business would you keep someone who was not in line with your vision?

He, trump, installed bolton making it a clown show.
Draining the swamp of his own officials, you understand how dumb that sounds?

Do you understand how dumb it sounds when you hire someone, they don't perform as expected, and you keep them around anyways?

Almost as dumb as hiring someone, and them performing exactly how everyone expects except the guy who hired them.

That's how it works my man.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

*takes a bow*

Nice that someone here appreciates my sense of humor.

I'll be here all week folks!

Anyway, isn't it comical how amped up some people get when they hear news that they think makes Trump look bad? Such person(s) cannot hide their giddiness and the one sentence zingers just write themselves!!
edit on 10-9-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

*takes a bow*

Anyway, isn't it comical how amped up some people get when they hear news that they think makes Trump look bad? Such person(s) cannot hide their giddiness and the one sentence zingers just write themselves!!

Yes and she's the worst. Were you in the thread where Shooterbrody posted a link to a thread that was two or three years old where Silly said she's a democrat voter? It was in response to a post she made claiming she's never said she was a democrat. He always calls her out with links and it's great.

I guess the newest meme will be a sharpie on everything until CNN gives them their next talking point. They're lost without progressive demands.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Bolton might be back. He reminds me of Game of throne Bolton. Never trust the House of Boltons. Evil warmongers.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

*takes a bow*

Yes and she's the worst. Were you in the thread where Shooterbrody posted a link to a thread that was two or three years old where Silly said she's a democrat voter? It was in response to a post she made claiming she's never said she was a democrat. He always calls her out with links and it's great.

I guess the newest meme will be a sharpie on everything until CNN gives them their next talking point. They're lost without progressive demands.

Careful, I've been spanked by mods more than once for some of my replies to that one. I think someone reports me when they are "offended".

I have no idea who would do that, but I doubt it was a Trump supporter.

Oh yeah, and the Left can't meme for sheeet.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Because we don't complain. I've never reported anyone on here, even when they do their best to bash me because I proved them wrong. Some people here will call you out and then report you when you respond, telling you the thread isn't about them. It's so corny.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Because we don't complain. I've never reported anyone on here, even when they do their best to bash me because I proved them wrong. Some people here will call you out and then report you when you respond, telling you the thread isn't about them. It's so corny.

I'd much rather make fun then complain.
Anyway, Tucker Carlson will no doubt be ecstatic this evening as he hates Bolton.

Did you ever see his interview with him? He was downright disrespectful I was actually a bit appalled. lol

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I'd much rather make fun then complain.
Anyway, Tucker Carlson will no doubt be ecstatic this evening as he hates Bolton.

Did you ever see his interview with him? He was downright disrespectful I was actually a bit appalled. lol

I didn't, but I'll be tuning in to see what he has to say about it this evening...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yep. He should have never been hired to begin with. But I will give him credit for firing this neocon POS.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hypothetically? LOL...Silly you're awesome at least you admit the lean. I am going with another poster on here about learning.

Trump likes his friends close and his enemies closer. For god sakes DNC read the Art of the Deal....

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It's being reported that Trump metaphorically slammed the door on Bolton, meaning they didn't break up amicably.

Bolton is a communicator. Will there be another "tell all" book? Will he go on Sunday TV news shows and trash Trump?

If he doesn't, at least we know you will.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Don't ask for links, it's big news very very soon.

So, thank you Don for dumping this guy. Smart move. Glad to see it.

Yours,,,

Terry.

For once I agree with you. Bolton is McCain Jr...... Never saw a war he didn't want to start....

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It's being reported that Trump metaphorically slammed the door on Bolton, meaning they didn't break up amicably.

Bolton is a communicator. Will there be another "tell all" book? Will he go on Sunday TV news shows and trash Trump?

If he doesn't, at least we know you will.

Watch the MSM and the Left embrace Bolton. It will be fun watching them support someone like Bolton, a neocon Hawk, over Trump.

I hear Alyssa Milano will even sleep with Bolton.

edit on 10-9-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Bolton is a hawk that favors the military option over a negotiation. Trump is willing to talk with anyone as his actions have proven. He is a polar opposite of Bolton's world view and I am very thankful for that. He wants to bring our folks home versus sending more out from what I have seen.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What always cracks me up is that every one of these guys Trump has hired, then fired, thinks that it would never happen to them. LOL.

Glad Bolton is gone. Thank You Mr. President! Just another Democrat's opinion.
edit on 10-9-2019 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What always cracks me up is that every one of these guys Trump has hired, then fired, thinks that it would never happen to them. LOL.

Glad Bolton is gone. Thank You Mr. President! Just another Democrat's opinion.

Why would you thank Trump when he created the problem by hiring Bolton?

That’s like thanking a thief who is holding you up with a gun who runs away when the cops come and you yell at him thanks as he runs from the cops

edit on 10-9-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join