It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton OUT

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It does not matter how many times you drain a swamp. You just end up with the same creatures living in it.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

Not if after you drain it, you fill it in and reconfigure the landscape and put safety measures in place to keep out the swampy creatures. They are drawn to filth and corruption. If you clean that up and KEEP it clean, they can't survive.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: 11SK1180

Not if after you drain it, you fill it in and reconfigure the landscape and put safety measures in place to keep out the swampy creatures. They are drawn to filth and corruption. If you clean that up and KEEP it clean, they can't survive.

It's pretty hard for Twitler and his crew to drain the swamp when they're simultaneously taking a giant orange dump in it.

Corrupt people trying to police the corruption just doesn't work.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

How does firing someone show a person has no idea what they are doing?

It depends on who is doing the firing and for what reason doesn't it?
Hypothetically...
If you have someone who is really good at their job, gets along with most of the team, doesn't take excessive time off and is generally thought of as a valuable asset and you let them go because they disagree with something you say thats not a smart move. You talk things over and compromise. Nobody is always right. Entertaining other ideas is healthy and smart.
If you just fire everyone who disagrees with you you only have one idea to weigh instead of multiple ideas from different people.

If you fire someone because you made a move on them and they turned you down, you not only do not know what you are doing but you are breaking the law.

there are a few situations where it might indicate you are not operating judiciously if you fire someone.

Hypothetically.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

He can just take a sharpie and draw himself an advisor. 👤

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Can't waste good resources now can we?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Me too but to trump all dems are spawns of the devil.

My comment was more to the not a snowball's chance in hell kind.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Some folks clearly think that 'hypothetical' means 'my truth is better than facts and so my hypothetical is actually my reality'.

Anyway, I'd be more cautious of anyone who espouses even one iota of sadness for this POS warpig being shown the door.

Good riddance, asshole...

Sara Carter twitter

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
a reply to: seeker1963

It does not matter how many times you drain a swamp. You just end up with the same creatures living in it.

That will always be true as long as you continue to hire within the swamp. Trump needs to go outside and hire new fresh blood with no relations with the swamp or we will continue getting more of the same crap

The question will now be if cnn and the left will be praising Bolton, lol
edit on 51930America/ChicagoTue, 10 Sep 2019 14:51:11 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Are you suggesting I am a paid shill?
Because that's against T&C

And No.... I just type fast.
edit on 9102019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

to be a paid shill?
or ask someone if they are?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That letter doesn't look very professional, does it?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well I wasn't necessarily referring to just him as much as how many people come and go and the frequency of such occurrences.
We will be installing National Security Advisor number four soon.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I just wish you would learn how to answer the half a dozen people you plan on responding to all in one post so that the fuchsia pink eye-blinding vomit-inducing rectangles don't fill up an entire page with one-liner snarks.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: toolgal462

Are you suggesting I am a paid shill?

And No.... I just type fast.

It's also against T&C to spam the threads with one sentence replies.

Yet here you are....

Lighten up, I was joking. However, you might want to condense all your zingers into one or two replies then you will not be violating the T&C you speak of.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: mzinga

Why is it a clown show? For the first time in a very very long time you have aw president who fires people if they do not perform or implement his agenda. He owes nothing to anybody so he makes choices he feels are good.

If you ran a business would you keep someone who was not in line with your vision?

He, trump, installed bolton making it a clown show.
Draining the swamp of his own officials, you understand how dumb that sounds?

Do you understand how dumb it sounds when you hire someone, they don't perform as expected, and you keep them around anyways?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: contextual

originally posted by: matafuchs

Why is it a clown show? For the first time in a very very long time you have aw president who fires people if they do not perform or implement his agenda. He owes nothing to anybody so he makes choices he feels are good.

If you ran a business would you keep someone who was not in line with your vision?

He, trump, installed bolton making it a clown show.
Draining the swamp of his own officials, you understand how dumb that sounds?

Do you understand how dumb it sounds when you hire someone, they don't perform as expected, and you keep them around anyways?

Almost as dumb as hiring someone, and them performing exactly how everyone expects except the guy who hired them.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Bolton was Trumps third National Security Advisor. THIRD in less then three years. Now he will need a FOURTH, with in three years. Speaks well of hiring the ''best'' people doesn't it ?

So should he settle or keep going when the "best" isn't living up to expectations? You tell me. Best guy in college football is always taken first in the NFL draft, he doesn't always make it and gets released.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Good never liked that guy, course now he will be on Fox giving his idiotic opinion on things... but meh least he is pseudo on the outside.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Nikki Haley wouldn't be a bad option.

Or perhaps Tulsi Gabbard, as her run isn't looking like it will be too fruitful. Last I heard, she's not making the debates.

Speaking of debates, when is the next one? Is the flower child still in the race?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join