It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton OUT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

See ya! You sociopathic walrus mf

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I was reading an article which claimed Pence and Bolton were against the planned talks with the Taliban-
And it made me think-what lengths would Bolton go to prevent these talks?
Would he facilitate some kind of situation where US troops were put in danger,even killed in order to change Trumps mind,and get him to cancel the talks?
Well i think he would,not saying he did,but that it would not bother him one bit if US troops died to keep the war machine going.

I am not from the USA,but I am happy to see Bolton out-the man is darkness personified IMO.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Bolton was Trumps third National Security Advisor. THIRD in less then three years. Now he will need a FOURTH, with in three years. Speaks well of hiring the ''best'' people doesn't it ?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Yeah, that's some pretty ''dark-think'' there Sil. But you're right, he is himself a dark example of hawkishness.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Nikki Haley wouldn't be a bad option.

Or perhaps Tulsi Gabbard, as her run isn't looking like it will be too fruitful. Last I heard, she's not making the debates.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Oh, come on now, I liked his stash. Out of grooming space in modern politics but still that was the only thing I liked about him.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
And just like that...Bolton becomes the next CNN military analyst.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
NIkki Haley,now there is a good suggestion. Tulsi, though would be even better. Then as she has gained conservative cred, she could resign in 2020 as the longest serving National Security Advisor under Trump and run for president herself.

Go Tulsi.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Two minds on this one.

1) Trump made a big error hiring that war monger in the first place.
2) Glad Bolton is out - the world is a safer place today.

link   

Is he going to CNN now?

link   
I wonder who's next. trump has a terrible time keeping a cabinet together.

www.businessinsider.com...

That's not draining the swamp, that's poor leadership!

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Could not find a link but I could really see this with CNN looking for ratings and Bolton used to be at least the Neo-con golden boy

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Talk about a one trick pony.

Anchor- "what would you do Mr Bolton?"

Bolton- *Flips coins, it's heads* "I'd bomb them, then put boots on the ground"

Ancor- "What if it was tails"

Bolton- "just bomb them first and see how it goes"

link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

I was reading an article which claimed Pence and Bolton were against the planned talks with the Taliban-
And it made me think-what lengths would Bolton go to prevent these talks?
Would he facilitate some kind of situation where US troops were put in danger,even killed in order to change Trumps mind,and get him to cancel the talks?
Well i think he would,not saying he did,but that it would not bother him one bit if US troops died to keep the war machine going.

I am not from the USA,but I am happy to see Bolton out-the man is darkness personified IMO.

Bolton has always been a warhawk. I can totally see him objecting to talks with the Taliban. Like McCain, he probably gets some kind of kickback from the military-industrial complex for making sure the wars never actually end.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh, no. CNN would'nt have him. Sure everybody will be looking to interview him,,,endlessly... but more likely he will go to work for channel 39 in Fargo North Dakota.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I loath Trump and his blind followers but I applaud this move.
Bolton is a war hawk.
Credit where credit is due

edit on 10-9-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: mzinga

Bolton was Trumps third National Security Advisor. THIRD in less then three years. Now he will need a FOURTH, with in three years. Speaks well of hiring the ''best'' people doesn't it ?

One of them was Flynn though, right..?
Tough one that with the rabid left trying to destroy his life in cahoots with FBI.

Trump should rehire him.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You and I agree on something. How about that. Just one ''big error'' to start our list and one good decision to get rid of him.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Or perhaps Tulsi Gabbard, as her run isn't looking like it will be too fruitful. Last I heard, she's not making the debates.

Tulsi Gabbard would actually be a solid choice. She's the only Democratic candidate who comes across as actually loving her country. Which is no doubt why the DNC made sure she won't be invited to any more debates.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Tulsi Gabbard would actually be a solid choice. She's the only Democratic candidate who comes across as actually loving her country. Which is no doubt why the DNC made sure she won't be invited to any more debates.

I like her foreign policy, I think she could help bridge the aisles so to speak, and it would give her on hands experience for the future while offering the DNC a viable candidate that isn't a mouth foamer.

win/win/win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join