It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Can Win a War Against the U.S. with Help From Syria & the DPRK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight
Its pathetic how litlle you americans know about history besides of the the nationalistic propanda bull# they learn you at school.

They don't LEARN me anything at school moron...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS

Originally posted by Kwintz

And if you think America will EVER lose "MORALLY", you are an imbecile. Those bastards took out the WTC and the pentagon in 2001 and, although we were shaken, we did not lose any morals. If anything, we gained morals. THe majority of Americans truly believe in our system. It's tried and true for 230 years my friend.

Wheter or not I'm an imbecile or not is not the question. But thanks for feeling all mighty and powerful. You have just demonstrated my point. Americans talk tough but cry like a baby when it hurts. Our soldiers are nothing compared to the DPRK morally. They can withstand things our troops couldn't. Maybe it's because they haven't had western comforts all their life, or maybe it's American soldiers sucked on their momma's tit too long. Whatever the case is 'those bastards' that took out the WTC were your own government. How's that for morals.

You know, if you're jealous of the American way, you could always move here. We are a nation of immigrants. We are the most powerful nation in the world. Thank you, and next time how about you think before you post?!

Yeah thanks Born and Raised yankee right here, but sadly I don't think America is worth it. Bomb it to hell I say.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by 00PS]

You are obviously an idiot. I don't think you should post anymore lest you want to embarass yourself some more. I am going to ask for proof of this whole soldier morally deal. Was there like a moral soldier contest that I didn't hear about? The US is the best of the best and I sorry if you don't like, just take it like a man.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There's a tremendous amount of an underestimation of the American will power going on here!

We are able to hit any hot-spot on the globe and you want to say that these backwood morons can defeat the United States?

I'm sorry dude, but, guerilla warfare don't win wars!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
STOP CALLING NAMES

No more MORON

No more IDIOT

No more Imbecile

IF YOU CAN'T ACT LIKE ADULTS THEN DON'T POST

Kwintz: You're a dumbass (to 00ps)

Kwintz: Moron (to motionknight)

Kosmo Yagkoto: You're an idiot (to 00ps)

If I was a mod I'd warn you, take it somewhere else please.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Don't get my thread shut down because of immature behaviour. If you cannot add something valuable to this post other than degrading and attacking people (against the T&C) then go somewhere else. ATS doesn't need that.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
even though i hate the american government i will say he IS right!!!

the american military is TRAINED to fight a 3 front war...

if three OTHER countries (besides iraq and afganistan) attacked the US, it would be 5 versus 1...

YES...

afganistan IS just like Iraq (in all this fighting) but the afganistan fighting does not make it to the news because that would make the afganistan war look bad (just like Iraq)...

so 5 versus 1...

why wouldn't any other country help the US???

so maybe it would be 5 versus 5 or more...

plus afganistan is not really a challenge so its 4 versus 5 or more (hopfully)...

BTW i live in america so lets hope this war waits until i move away

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
There's a tremendous amount of an underestimation of the American will power going on here!

We are able to hit any hot-spot on the globe and you want to say that these backwood morons can defeat the United States?

I'm sorry dude, but, guerilla warfare don't win wars!

To qoute your president, "our enemies should learn not to disunderestimate us".....
These backward morons are doing a good job of killing US and UK soldiers, I might not like it but I sure as hell have to admit it.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

To qoute your president, "our enemies should learn not to disunderestimate us".....
These backward morons are doing a good job of killing US and UK soldiers, I might not like it but I sure as hell have to admit it.

Not really. What the insurgency has been doing has had little to no impact on America's, or the UK's military capability. It has at worst affected moral.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer
Not really. What the insurgency has been doing has had little to no impact on America's, or the UK's military capability. It has at worst affected moral.

Moral is needed more than ammo or guns.
86 dead in the british military is a hard hit, we dont usually have that many dead a year

They havent really impacted it just wrecked the troops and moral.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
STOP CALLING NAMES

No more MORON

No more IDIOT

No more Imbecile

I agree we shouldn't resort to namecalling and I think it would help if you would stop posting idiotic and moronic statements.

Honestly, did you think you can start a thread like this, and say the stuff (crap) you've been spewing, with the diversity of ages and cultures on this board, and not get called a name?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

I agree we shouldn't resort to namecalling and I think it would help if you would stop posting idiotic and moronic statements.

Honestly, did you think you can start a thread like this, and say the stuff (crap) you've been spewing, with the diversity of ages and cultures on this board, and not get called a name?

What he says is true , well parts of it.
If the US invaded both iran and syria at the same time it would a VERY hard job.
Iran itself is going to be hard.
They have a good capability to destroy the american fleet and a highly motivated force, dangerous.
Dont know much of syria though.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
OOPS,

Nah, not gonna happen, because before Iran or Syria can even blink and eye towards our troops, Bush is going to show the world not to "FU&K" with us, once again. And personally I think while all eyes are on Syria and Iran, North Korea is going to realize we are going to use them to set the "Example".

Besides "I do believe Bush has the nads" look how many inmates he used to kill a day, that where on Death Row. He was a Govener that never lost sleep over murdering people everyday. Especially when there has always been a percentage proven that inmates arent all criminals some have just been failed by the law.

Also, and I will ask nicely "Please" dont be so vain to think the United States Goverment is that stupid. You are forgetting a county as young as ours is the Superpower and will always be.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What with though?
By land its going to be a struggle
By inland air bases?
Sure but iran has the ability to get into forign countries and destroy these bases.
Sea? Iran has missiles able to destroy every ship in the fleet though debatetably mabye not the aegis.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
JustMyType...wassup

So...I don't know about that. But my gut feeling is that the USA is not going to do anything to North Korea....if they did, they would nuke them. But that's not going to happen without a major development in world affairs.

The N.K. terrain is totaly different from any war the US have ever faught save Afghanistan. Is this a wrong assumption? I doubt our troops would sustain a land fight as well as they did in Iraq.

We could just barrage them with missles from our destroyers off the coast but then again what will China have to say about this....

So I don't think it's going to happen. It's more likely China will occupy N.K. and take their nukes from them.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Moral is needed more than ammo or guns.
86 dead in the british military is a hard hit, we dont usually have that many dead a year
They havent really impacted it just wrecked the troops and moral.

This has done next to nothing to moral in the American army, and I doubt it's done much to the UK's, either. It's the people like you, back at home, who are affected most.

86 dead when you are at war is a blessing.

If the US invaded both iran and syria at the same time it would a VERY hard job.
They have a good capability to destroy the american fleet and a highly motivated force, dangerous.

It would not be hard. Honestly, where do people think our military budget goes? Do you think we just throw it away? According to you we don't have training to equal European nations (in spite of spending more per man), a small technological gap, and are equaled by nations like Russia that spend half as much as we do, and our decades behind us in electronics.

Iran could not destroy our fleet.

Sure but iran has the ability to get into forign countries and destroy these bases.
Sea? Iran has missiles able to destroy every ship in the fleet though debatetably mabye not the aegis.

Iran does not have the capability to get into foreign nations.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Honestly, did you think that all people on this board were immature? I was under the understanding that people should hold their tongues and speak intelligently about the ideas we're talking about, even if you don't agree.

It's a warning...stop doing it...we need it...this is a good discussion...why ruin it and get it shut down? And if that is peoples plan then I will ask the mod to take action against individuals who wish to sabotage discussion about issues like this. They're improtant to discuss. We have diversity, let's not insult it by insulting eachother!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Nicely Said OOPs..... Im very proud to have you as a member, we can clown at each other but still no the diffrence between serious and joking conversation.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

No necessarily.
Syria...well....give me a couple guns and I could take care of Syria

Iran is one of the most pro American countries in the area - as far as the people are concerned, not the government. So I doubt you'd see the insurgency, at least not the same level, as you see in Iraq. Plus we have no reason to invade and no one is even talking about that. If we were going to attack, we'd do just that. Attack (any suspected nuke sites), not invade.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

we'd do just that. Attack (any suspected nuke sites), not invade.

How would we access the mile and a half deep tunnels that are supposedly hiding their would be nuke arsenal?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Obviously OOPS is on the loose again, posting trash about the U.S.

We must have deported him or denied him a visa or something.

Why feed his ego and give him points by responding to his ridiculous rantings?

A better tactic is to put him on ignore like I did.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join