It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Spy Extracted After Trump ‘Discussed Highly Classified Intelligence’ with Russians

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

According to the " White Hats " at the C.I.A. , this is FAKE NEWS.............

edit on 10-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This "result" was orchestrated by Obama CIA director Brennan.

All part of the bitter jealousy of the Obama.NWO BS 😃

Sick Failure 🤣

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lumenari

The story is not false, nor has it been debunked. What is being questioned is the story's assertion that Trump's blabbery and inability to keep secrets from Russia had anything to do with the spy's extraction.

Perhaps you need to catch up on the news... even leftists news sources have thrown CNN under the bus for this one.

Or just keep posting like you do...

and we laugh...

and you keep posting.

Wash, rinse, repeat...

^this...

There is always at least one who gets so entrneched in the initial fake news, they can't bring themself to get off the spike they are impaled on.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Perhaps you should go there and type in the search box China CIA Killed.

Allow me...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
does any of that actually make up for the fact that Trump told military secrets directly to the Russians, endangering the life of a US operative so much so that they had to remove him from field work?

I am really, truly beginning to fear for the future of our nation, when I read posts like this.

The new Prez made a boo boo. Plain and simple.

Read my lips... it ... did ... not ... happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek
No wrong. Not a cult. Is truth the cult now. You like Biden don't care about facts we just want the turth. Well all this happened during the Obama administration. The NY Times wrote a piece on it an said it happened in 2016. Trump was not president yet. BOOOOOOOOO YA. EAT IT AND WEEP!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

the turth is Not Easy to Define Grasshopper ...........

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Another one that should be moved to the hoax bin.
Nice try though. You cant stump the Trump.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

does any of that actually make up for the fact that Trump told military secrets directly to the Russians, endangering the life of a US operative so much so that they had to remove him from field work?

I am really, truly beginning to fear for the future of our nation, when I read posts like this.

The new Prez made a boo boo. Plain and simple.

Read my lips... it ... did ... not ... happen.

I know you love your pithy Bush era sayings, but there is no way I can read your lips via an ATS post.

Also, if Trump didn't do that, why was he tweeting the day after "As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining...."?

Trump's May 16, 2017 post on Twitter.

Perhaps every excuse posed in this thread is the BS?

Trump revealed national secrets to the Russians and admitted it, later suggesting that he had an authority that exceeded the stipulations of the Espionage Act 18 USC, chapter 37 (which he doesn't have).

Several Constitutional lawyers suggested this alone was a violation of the Oath of Office and grounds for impeachment:

Bombshell: Initial Thoughts on the Washington Post’s Game-Changing Story - LawFare

Donald Trump sharing classified intelligence with Russia 'may breach his oath of office', say national security experts - Independent

National security experts: Trump's sharing classified info with Russia 'may breach his oath of office' - Business insider

edit on 11/9/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
You do remember MSNBC guy "if true" admit lying about the story on air and apologized? No Russian oligarchs co-sign. Obama actually is the one who exposed assets prior, and then blamed trump for collusion.

Sure is funny how the truth is reported by lies, lies, a little truth, more lies.

edit on 12-9-2019 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If a twitter post is your best reason trump is guilty of... everything y'all want him to be guilty of just ... lol. Maybe think about what's really important, do some soul searching and learn why you can't think for yourself any longer. a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
How did you do that ?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

This was debunked like the russian collusion story. MSM and its fake news.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Do not facts define truth?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
If a twitter post is your best reason trump is guilty of... everything y'all want him to be guilty of just ... lol. Maybe think about what's really important, do some soul searching and learn why you can't think for yourself any longer. a reply to: chr0naut

No, the Twitter post wasn't the crime

But the Twitter post was an admission of guilt in the case of telling state secrets to an enemy foreign power.

Other traitors who have done that, have received the death penalty. It is a very serious crime.

edit on 12/9/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: tanstaafl
How did you do that ?

It is called 'Let me Google that for you'

Enter the search terms, choose the search engine, then click 'Get link'...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Trump revealed national secrets to the Russians and admitted it, later suggesting that he had an authority that exceeded the stipulations of the Espionage Act 18 USC, chapter 37 (which he doesn't have).

Actually, he does. He can declassify anything he wants, whenever he wants, in any way he wants.

Several Constitutional lawyers suggested this alone was a violation of the Oath of Office and grounds for impeachment:

Congress can impeach for any reason or no reason whatsoever... just like they're doing now.

Good luck with that...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

The secret extraction mission

President Donald J. Trump burning our secret assets across the globe because...well...I don't know why, 6D chess I guess?

Why is it always a secret that is no longer a secret... Here we have a "secret" mission that is told to the world. I would think secret means we never know about it until FOIA gets it about 20 years from now... But no, all these secrets that CNN just seems to know...

Or could it be their way to validate something they do not have a clue about, or is made up on the spot?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Actually, he does. He can declassify anything he wants, whenever he wants, in any way he wants.

President Richard Nixon: "when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal". We know what happened there.

But the President did not actually declassify the information. Neither before, nor after.

Congress can impeach for any reason or no reason whatsoever... just like they're doing now.

Good luck with that...

No, there is due process. As there is with the President.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Other traitors who have done that, have received the death penalty. It is a very serious crime.

holy crap
is it pull things out of your butt day

name one person charged with treason because of twitter

I will wait

omfg

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join