It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Spy Extracted After Trump ‘Discussed Highly Classified Intelligence’ with Russians

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yep, it's opinion based on news stories, not fiction.

So, you have nothing to say about the timing of this news release, and it plays into Trump ordering Barr to declassify "everything" and get to the bottom of the "Russian Hoax" thingy?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

What is a Wonkette? Sounds like a candy bar.

Click, if you dare.

www.wonkette.com...
showercapblog.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What is a Wonkette? Sounds like a candy bar.

Click, if you dare.

www.wonkette.com...
showercapblog.com...

I do not dare; I do not like to visit weird websites. Thats how you get a virus.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So your opinion is that cnn and the nyt are helping out trumps team by leaking this story that the media originally spun as being trumps fault?

Hahahahaha!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

My opinion, is that this story is based on Trump admin sources. And, Trump did tell Barr to declassify "everything", so the timing of this story's release is suspect.

I think the Wonkette article has some interesting observations. And, as I said earlier in this thread, I was flabbergasted as I listened to Ken Dilanian tell all, talking about knocking on this guys door, and how Putin probably already knows where he lives, and that the CIA will probably have to move him now, because of this story...

Have you seen any of the many CNN interviews he did yesterday? CRAZY!
Did you read Evan Hurst's take on the whole ordeal at www.wonkette.com...

It's worth the read.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Yep, it's opinion based on news stories, not fiction.

So, you have nothing to say about the timing of this news release, and it plays into Trump ordering Barr to declassify "everything" and get to the bottom of the "Russian Hoax" thingy?

No, because that's the stupidest reach to reaffirm a conformation bias I think I've ever read... on a conspiracy site, no less.

I took 20 seconds to reply to you and I'm regretting it already.

/facepalm

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

CNN did a story on this “highly classified information” one month before Trump .

First on CNN: New terrorist laptop bombs may evade airport security, intel sources say

By Evan Perez, Jodi Enda and Barbara Starr, CNN

Updated at 3:50 AM ET, Sat April 1, 2017

www.cnn.com...

It also tells you CNN knew it was a lie before they ran with “highly classified information “.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

My opinion, is that this story is based on Trump admin sources. And, Trump did tell Barr to declassify "everything", so the timing of this story's release is suspect.

I think the Wonkette article has some interesting observations. And, as I said earlier in this thread, I was flabbergasted as I listened to Ken Dilanian tell all, talking about knocking on this guys door, and how Putin probably already knows where he lives, and that the CIA will probably have to move him now, because of this story...

Have you seen any of the many CNN interviews he did yesterday? CRAZY!
Did you read Evan Hurst's take on the whole ordeal at www.wonkette.com...

It's worth the read.

So what you are saying is; knowing that the MSM would publish an incorrect and unverified story, in their pursuit to negatively cover the President by any means necessary, the President and his team dangled an incorrect and unverified story in their face in order to entice them into publishing yet another incorrect and unverified story?

While that conspiracy theory does take some mental gymnastics it could be possible. I don't think this President is above trolling the MSM.

The part I don't understand is why you seem to be giving a pass to the MSM? The only way Trumps dastardly plan works is if the MSM is unscrupulous and can be counted on to publish incorrect and unverified story, in their pursuit to negatively cover the President.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Tells me no such thing....And, I have no idea what that issue, laptop bombs, have to do with Trump's admin extracting a CIA Russian operative, before they get exposed.

Nor does it tell me why this story came out yesterday, now, most likely exposing the spy guy.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What is not in question is that a CIA Russian spy was extracted before he could be exposed. What's not in question is that the public just found out about it yesterday.

What is in question is why are we hearing this story now, and did Trump's loose lips, and unbridled love for Putin, have anything to do with his extraction.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Fallingdown

Nor does it tell me why this story came out yesterday, now, most likely exposing the spy guy.

The story came out because CNN is desperate and so are their followers.

You guys will believe anything CNN tells you.
🤡

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

What is not in question is that a CIA Russian spy was extracted before he could be exposed. What's not in question is that the public just found out about it yesterday.

What is in question is why are we hearing this story now, and did Trump's loose lips, and unbridled love for Putin, have anything to do with his extraction.

Are you seriously missing the point that...

1. They were trying to extract him in 2016. Who was President in 2016?

2. What is not in question that the CIA was worried about him being exposed... by the MEDIA.

3. WTF did Trump have to do with this BEFORE he was President?

4. You are hearing this story now because Trump didn't feed the fish wrong this week, didn't have two scoops of ice cream this week, didn't really do anything this week so CNN HAD to keep up with their 95% negative coverage of Trump and with so much good news economically, what else did they have to run?

5. All this says is that we still have leakers in the intelligence community, the Dems have nothing at ALL to run on so the only thing the left has is to keep a controversy going to keep their base engaged.

They had all their eggs in one Mueller basket and that blew up in their faces.

Face it... your side has nothing that an average voter has to gain to vote for them.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You know what else is in question? Whether or not Santa Claus and his love affair with cookies has anything to do with the CIA Russian Spy's extraction.

Do you think if we went to CNN with that possible angle for this story that they might publish it?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

But what about the Mueller Report ?

😃

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Also not in question, Trump's own team didn't trust him, from the getgo.

Report: Intel Community Is Withholding Information From Trump menrec.com...

Rusty Weiss — February 16, 2017

The intelligence community is withholding sensitive information from President Trump over concerns he cannot be trusted with the information, The Wall Street Journal reports.

Current and former officials told The WSJ they are concerned about Trump’s ties with Russia and the level of support he publicly expressed for Vladimir Putin during the presidential campaign, and said the intelligence community is worried some of the information they give Trump could be leaked or compromised.

AND:

"The erratic behavior would be more concerning if it weren't for unsung heroes in and around the White House. Some of his aides have been cast as villains by the media. But in private, they have gone to great lengths to keep bad decisions contained to the West Wing, though they are clearly not always successful," the official writes.
……..
"There is a quiet resistance within the administration of people choosing to put country first," the official ends his op-ed. "But the real difference will be made by everyday citizens rising above politics, reaching across the aisle and resolving to shed the labels in favor of a single one: Americans."

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

All from the Obama deep cover implants and all part of their little plan that's failing 😃 🐇

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

1. They were trying to extract him in 2016. Who was President in 2016?

What was happening in 2016? Russia hacked the DNC and Trump and his campaign was being targeted by Russia for "collusion" while members of his team were under investigation for Russian stuff, and then there's the Steele Dossier, that was also happening at the time.

It all goes back to Trump.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

No. 😎

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Also not in question, Trump's own team didn't trust him, from the getgo.

Also not in question, Santa Claus has 8 tiny reindeer.

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,

In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;

The children were nestled all snug in their beds;

While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads;

And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap,

Had just settled our brains for a long winter's nap,

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,

I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.

Away to the window I flew like a flash,

Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow,

Gave a lustre of midday to objects below,

When what to my wondering eyes did appear,

But a miniature sleigh and eight tiny rein-deer,

With a little old driver so lively and quick,

I knew in a moment he must be St. Nick.

More rapid than eagles his coursers they came,

And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by 

You don't suppose they know anything about the Russian Spy's extraction do you?

edit on 10-9-2019 by DanDanDat because: Source

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Tells me no such thing....And, I have no idea what that issue, laptop bombs, have to do with Trump's admin extracting a CIA Russian operative, before they get exposed.

Trump “disclosed highly classified “ information on explosive devices, hidden in laptops to blow up airplanes .

Oh the humanity !

CNN claims that’s why the agent was pulled out . They failed to mention that CNN exposed that information one month before Trump .

That leaves them holding the bag .

edit on 10-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join