It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Spy Extracted After Trump ‘Discussed Highly Classified Intelligence’ with Russians

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: chr0naut

Using wikipedia will get you laughed at.

Your foreign ignorance keeps you from understanding that.

I seriously laughed at your post and several other folks here around me laughed when I showed them your post, your a fool.

Although I would be so glad that you and everyone on the special bus had a chuckle, I highly doubt that you showed the post (which you obviously disagreed with) to anyone else or that anyone laughed.

You see, you would have no motivation to do any such thing. The post was also in electronic format and is inconvenient to 'show around', nor is any of it in the slightest bit funny, even if I were a fool and incorrect.

What you have done is revealed that you have no idea that anyone could be able to see through, and determine the truth of, what you say.

It's called an S8+, a smart phone.

Typically used in most developed countries, various platforms sport different levels of technological capacities to the users liking at cost.

The first smartphone debut in 1992, known as the "Simon Personal Communicator" by IBM, 15 years before Apples Iphones. The term Smartphones didn't really catch on till the mid 90s.

Smartphones are capable of a variety of task, one such is internet browsing. Doing so in all geo strata, from public parks to hotel high rises, the smartphones of today connect us to the internet and other users from all across the world.

I know Zealandia is a bit behind the times and maybe one day will become an aspiring kingdom, but right now, at the very least, try to keep an open mind at the fact that not all of us haul around our 9900k 2080ti PCs at the bus station 😌

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

The NYT:

C.I.A. officials worried about safety made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia. The situation grew more tense when the informant at first refused, citing family concerns — prompting consternation at C.I.A. headquarters and sowing doubts among some American counterintelligence officials about the informant’s trustworthiness. But the C.I.A. pressed again months later after more media inquiries. This time, the informant agreed.

The decision to extract the informant was driven “in part” because of concerns that Mr. Trump and his administration had mishandled delicate intelligence, CNN reported. But former intelligence officials said there was no public evidence that Mr. Trump directly endangered the source, and other current American officials insisted that media scrutiny of the agency’s sources alone was the impetus for the extraction.

www.nytimes.com...

The following month, The Washington Post reported that the C.I.A.’s conclusions relied on “sourcing deep inside the Russian government.” And The New York Times later published articles disclosing details about the source. The news reporting in the spring and summer of 2017 convinced United States government officials that they had to update and revive their extraction plan, according to people familiar the matter.

It appears the media was far more endangering.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Trump ...Why not out a CIA spy.

Let's keep things in context. Bush and the Obama administration had no problem with the actual outing of Valerie Plame.

edit on 10-9-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: FredT
Trump ...Why not out a CIA spy.

Let's keep things in context. Bush and the Obama administration had no problem with the actual outing of Valerie Plame.

You got me there, but the whole KH-11 thing makes his disclosure way way more likely

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
🤣 💥 🤣

CNN tries to blame President Trump for exposing top Russian spy, but new reports reveal network got it wrong — and implicate Obama

new reporting revealed that not only is Trump not to blame for the spy extraction but also that former President Barack Obama's administration was at least partially culpable.

Yeah, but no one cares about this story anymore.
Obviously it's time to move on to the next BS "gotcha hail mary pass"

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I seriously laughed at your post and several other folks here around me laughed when I showed them your post, your a fool.

Although I would be so glad that you and everyone on the special bus had a chuckle, I highly doubt that you showed the post (which you obviously disagreed with) to anyone else or that anyone laughed.

You see, you would have no motivation to do any such thing. The post was also in electronic format and is inconvenient to 'show around', nor is any of it in the slightest bit funny, even if I were a fool and incorrect.

What you have done is revealed that you have no idea that anyone could be able to see through, and determine the truth of, what you say.

Typically used in most developed countries, various platforms sport different levels of technological capacities to the users liking at cost.

The first smartphone debut in 1992, known as the "Simon Personal Communicator" by IBM, 15 years before Apples Iphones. The term Smartphones didn't really catch on till the mid 90s.

Smartphones are capable of a variety of task, one such is internet browsing. Doing so in all geo strata, from public parks to hotel high rises, the smartphones of today connect us to the internet and other users from all across the world.

I know Zealandia is a bit behind the times and maybe one day will become an aspiring kingdom, but right now, at the very least, try to keep an open mind at the fact that not all of us haul around our 9900k 2080ti PCs at the bus station 😌

Wow I am so impressed.

(You do realize that the S8+ was released here in NZ [April 20, 2017], before it was available in the US [April 21, 2017], and, with our proximity to the international date line, our time zone is about 12 hours ahead of the US as well. In real terms, you guys were 2 days behind us).

Currently, New Zealand aren't blocking Huawei and have free trade with China, so probably we are technologically ahead of you still (isn't it funny that many in the US claim that China stole the technology, but China are somehow are releasing it for sale, and have already implemented it in their country, well before their competitors. How does that work?)

edit on 10/9/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You don't seem to want to talk about how the media put the US Spy at risk and he had to be extracted?
What's up? Not interested anymore now it's been revealed it's not Trump's fault???

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Even NYT are reporting the media outed the guy before Trump entered office.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You're losing whatever it is you had. I'm nearly speechless.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Wow I am so impressed.

(You do realize that the S8+ was released here in NZ [April 20, 2017], before it was available in the US [April 21, 2017], and, with our proximity to the international date line, our time zone is about 12 hours ahead of the US as well. In real terms, you guys were 2 days behind us).

Currently, New Zealand aren't blocking Huawei and have free trade with China, so probably we are technologically ahead of you still (isn't it funny that many in the US claim that China stole the technology, but China are somehow are releasing it for sale, and have already implemented it in their country, well before their competitors. How does that work?)

That isn't the topic of the thread, but since you want to further your ignorance, I'll be happy to interject some relevancy.

The United States and New Zealand operate under a totally different geopolitical sphere.

The United States is an Economic, Technological and Military juggarnaut with global rippling decisions and the central seat to the worlds reserve currency.

You're small, traditional and pose no militaristic threats.

You're geography and resources is what powers desire, not your people or its culture.

Of course you'll have free trade with china and use their infectious spy apparatuse because quite frankly, ya'll have nothing to really offer beyond the very foundations beneath your feet, lol, it is that, which china is interested in.
Your people would be wise to keep an arms length away, however we got a bases there, so whatever *shrugs*

Hmmm, we should buy New Zealand 😜
edit on 10-9-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

edit on 10-9-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2019 by Arnie123 because: Cleaned up for that L

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

No this isnt anything like what Hillary did.

Hillary had a private server which by all accounts was never compromised on which she had emails from her job at the state department. There were no classified emails and she never shared anything she should not have with anyone and especially not our sworn enemies the russians.

Meanwhile back at the ranch trump is telling secrets and the whole world knows he cannot be trusted with any secrets. So they had to extract this spy from the Kremlin so that trump didnt get him killed.
Try to absorb that for a moment. They had to extract this man because of the big mouth who only cares about how he can impress anyone.

Nope .... that is nothing like what Hillary did so try to stick with the subject of the thread for once.

Erm...

First off, the story you are referencing was debunked by the New York Times today.

Timing is everything with leaked stories vs reality, sweety.

Especially when it comes from CNN.

Then the CIA had to come out and say that the CNN story was not only non-factual but harms our intelligence community.

Secondly...

What color is the sky in the world you live in?

Just curious.

edit on 10-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The story is not false, nor has it been debunked. What is being questioned is the story's assertion that Trump's blabbery and inability to keep secrets from Russia had anything to do with the spy's extraction.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I thought I heard on the News that it was the news that outed the Spy?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The story is BS and is being sensationalized by desperate anti-Trump ringmasters and carnival barkers 😃

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The story is not false, nor has it been debunked. What is being questioned is the story's assertion that Trump's blabbery and inability to keep secrets from Russia had anything to do with the spy's extraction.

Perhaps you need to catch up on the news... even leftists news sources have thrown CNN under the bus for this one.

Or just keep posting like you do...

and we laugh...

and you keep posting.

Wash, rinse, repeat...

edit on 10-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Well, I'm a gonna side with Wonkette on this "unsettling as hell" "leaky, leaky" story...

(I hope the ATS censors do their job)

As we said at the outset, this story is unsettling. We understand that some combination of Donald Trump's loose orange lips and media attention on the Russian rat#ing operation may have made extraction for this asset necessary in 2017, but why are WE finding out about it RIGHT NOW?
In May, the New York Times reported that Donald Trump had given his henchman Bill Barr the authority to declassify anything and everything he could related to the origins of the Russia investigation, in order to find out who did the WITCH HUNT that so unfairly put Trump's presidency under a cloud of NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION! In the first hundred words of the Times piece, we got this:

Mr. Trump said on Friday that he wanted Mr. Barr to "get to the bottom" of what the intelligence agencies knew about the investigation into his campaign. He promised, "We're exposing everything."

The president raised questions about C.I.A. involvement in the origins of the Russia investigation, and other officials said Mr. Barr wanted to learn more about sources in Russia, including a key informant who helped the C.I.A. conclude that President Vladimir V. Putin ordered the intrusion on the 2016 election.

And now, LEAKY LEAKY!, as if by magic, we have CNN and the New York Times reporting that oh by the way, we extracted that spy in 2017, and Ken Dilanian reporting that oh by the way, LOOKIT, VLADIMIR PUTIN, HE'S PROBABLY RIGHT HERE, NOT THAT YOU'D MURDER HIM OR ANYTHING! And they're getting all this info from ... Trump officials?

www.wonkette.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So your go-to for this entire story isn't the debunking by the New York Times, the debunking by the CIA or the other debunks...

It's a Wonkette op-ed.

OK... we're done.

~wavin~

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So your go-to for this entire story isn't the debunking by the New York Times, the debunking by the CIA or the other debunks...

It's a Wonkette op-ed.

OK... we're done.

~wavin~

What is a Wonkette? Sounds like a candy bar.

"I got a gold ticket, I got a gold chance to make my way, and with a golden ticket its a golden day"

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: Lumenari

It's a Wonkette op-ed.

OK... we're done.

~wavin~

What is a Wonkette? Sounds like a candy bar.

"I got a gold ticket, I got a gold chance to make my way, and with a golden ticket its a golden day"

Wonkette is brain candy for brain dead people.

It's a horrible joke that some people quote as reality.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManWhoWasThursday
a reply to: FredT

Even NYT are reporting the media outed the guy before Trump entered office.

The CIA would not have taken the extraordinary step of labeling CNN as a traitor, if CNN merely "slipped up".

Bob Mueller slammed the media for LYING.

NYTimes LIED when it said Rod Rosenstein wanted to "wear a wire" to entrap President Trump.

This is just a fraction of how the #1 Enemy of America assaults our nation every day.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join