It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Spy Extracted After Trump ‘Discussed Highly Classified Intelligence’ with Russians

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

My understanding is that Parliament is about to be prorogued, which is definitely going to trigger strong emotional outbursts (as it should). Idk about other non-UK readers, but my country doesn’t have this procedure. Could a well-informed UK poster enlighten us? I kinda get it, but the subtleties of what it means eludes me. I imagine a lot of people are in this same boat.

As I understand the facts presented, the spy was indeed extracted AFTER Trump's Oval Office meeting with the Russians.

I don't know if that was the impetus for his extraction, but I do know that 9 Russians were murdered in 9 months AFTER Trump's inauguration.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

My understanding is that Parliament is about to be prorogued, which is definitely going to trigger strong emotional outbursts (as it should). Idk about other non-UK readers, but my country doesn’t have this procedure. Could a well-informed UK poster enlighten us? I kinda get it, but the subtleties of what it means eludes me. I imagine a lot of people are in this same boat.

As I understand the facts presented, the spy was indeed extracted AFTER Trump's Oval Office meeting with the Russians.

I don't know if that was the impetus for his extraction, but I do know that 9 Russians were murdered in 9 months AFTER Trump's inauguration.

You just have a hunch huh? Are you sure those Russians didn't know what Hillary CLinton was up to in some way? I have quite a few "hunches" about her.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Why? It's breaking news that being taken seriously on all the media outlets. It's not a hoax.

Make you own decisions of what to believe and what not to believe, but don't try censor the news and silence posters because you don't like the news.

No one wants to censor the truth. This is a lie and as such deserves to be in the Hoax Bin. Believe me, if you find actual proof that someone I believe in did wrong, I would be open to it, but this is just a misleading lie. If you put lipstick on a pig its still just precooked bacon.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

That post contained no "hunches".

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Turns out the whole extraction story is fake news. *That is to say it was not as a result of Trump.

According to the Times, CIA officials "made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia" — weeks before Trump took office.

www.foxnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 10-9-2019 by ManWhoWasThursday because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2019 by ManWhoWasThursday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Read the article. It is amazing how all many of you do is read the click bait title and start a thread.

At least when they said things about Obama, like Fast and Furious, it was real.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

But he wasn't extracted until well into 2017, in the middle of the Russian purge, where 9 Russians were murdered in 9 months. This story is about one that survived.

Also,
Report: Intel Community Is Withholding Information From Trump menrec.com...

Rusty Weiss — February 16, 2017

The intelligence community is withholding sensitive information from President Trump over concerns he cannot be trusted with the information, The Wall Street Journal reports.

Current and former officials told The WSJ they are concerned about Trump’s ties with Russia and the level of support he publicly expressed for Vladimir Putin during the presidential campaign, and said the intelligence community is worried some of the information they give Trump could be leaked or compromised.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: stosh64

fox is fake news

Is that why they have millions more viewers on a nightly basis? Could it be because they aren't constantly screaming "orange man bad" like yourself?

The reality is most Americans are fed up with being preached to and talked down to by a bunch of spiteful bigots. You all deserve another 4 years of Trump more than we desire it. But so be it...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm glad the CIA protected their asset. They simply could not take the chance that their top spy would not be outed on twitter. And failing to protect him would make recruiting agents all but impossible in the future

I'm upset that the toddler in chief can't be trusted to keep the most basic of security precautions. I mean whats next classified document left in the public bathroom at Mar a Lago?

Trump is a security risk simply because of his stupidity. if he is willing to use KH-11 images just to taunt, Why not out a CIA spy.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I do agree that President Trump has a mouth. And he knows how to run it to get under peoples skin. However I dont believe that Trump would ever out any of our Intel people to another country. What I COULD see him doing is outing other non allied countries assets under a closed door meeting.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm a Trump supporter, but I can't condone anyone releasing classified material. Whomever does it threatens our national security.

Trump needs to pay stricter attention to what he says and does.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The CIA extracted a longtime Kremlin asset from Russia in 2017 because of concerns that media reports would put him at risk, according to a New York Times report. The story undercuts a key aspect of a report that CNN published earlier Monday about the CIA operation.

dailycaller.com...

I wonder are the Trump haters still outraged?

Let's see...

edit on 10/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The CIA pissed off China. How many European wars says don't mess with/invade China. Those guys were pretty much asking for it. If your in the spy ring like CIA expect to be assassinate because your pretty much doing an assassin job.

Don't do any revenge on comrades that are doing espionage on other countries Gov. That is like protecting the bad guys gang in the wild west era. Just like how the Sheriff sides with bad guys, but the good people started to get extremely pissed off and go hunt you down.
edit on 10-9-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The big quibble with this story isn't that it never happened.
The argument seems to center around whether or not Trump's penchant for mishandling classified information played a factor in the decision to extract the asset.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
The argument seems to center around whether or not Trump's penchant for mishandling classified information played a factor in the decision to extract the asset.

Citation please

second line

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Citation please

second line

I don't have an article to cite yet, per se. I'm just listening to "talk" analysis on multiple satellite radio channels. That's the general gist of what I'm hearing. If I hit on a specific written article, I'll certainly oblige.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: chr0naut

Using wikipedia will get you laughed at.

Your foreign ignorance keeps you from understanding that.

I seriously laughed at your post and several other folks here around me laughed when I showed them your post, your a fool.

Although I would be so glad that you and everyone on the special bus had a chuckle, I highly doubt that you showed the post (which you obviously disagreed with) to anyone else or that anyone laughed.

You see, you would have no motivation to do any such thing. The post was also in electronic format and is inconvenient to 'show around', nor is any of it in the slightest bit funny, even if I were a fool and incorrect.

What you have done is revealed that you have no idea that anyone could be able to see through, and determine the truth of, what you say.

edit on 10/9/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I seriously laughed at your post and several other folks here around me laughed when I showed them your post, your a fool.

Although I would be so glad that you and everyone on the special bus had a chuckle, I highly doubt that you showed the post (which you obviously disagreed with) to anyone else or that anyone laughed.

You see, you would have no motivation to do any such thing. The post was also in electronic format and is inconvenient to 'show around', nor is any of it in the slightest bit funny, even if I were a fool and incorrect.

What you have done is revealed that you have no idea that anyone could be able to see through, and determine the truth of, what you say.

Phones are handheld and can easily be shown to others...And they can access the internetz now...And I laughed.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
🤣 💥 🤣

CNN tries to blame President Trump for exposing top Russian spy, but new reports reveal network got it wrong — and implicate Obama

new reporting revealed that not only is Trump not to blame for the spy extraction but also that former President Barack Obama's administration was at least partially culpable.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KYRick

originally posted by: chr0naut

Phones are handheld and can easily be shown to others...And they can access the internetz now...And I laughed.

Yes, but you are a child, at school because adults don't do that.

Make sure you get your 'phone back.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join