It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Spy Extracted After Trump ‘Discussed Highly Classified Intelligence’ with Russians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Fake News.
2nd verse same as the 1st.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
So.... are you aware that even PolitiFact and other outlets found that the asset was removed due to media reports?

How about the fact that the CIA offered to extract this fellow back in early 2016 before Trump took office?

NO NO NO NO, we just need to keep repeating "Orange Man Bad" and turn a blind eye to...... reality.

If you're this quick to post things like this with o (zero) research, I would be scared to see what else you believe.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

CNN is FAKE NEWS.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: stosh64

fox is fake news

This is priceless coming from miss msnbc.
Thanks for the laugh, please don't curse me.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut
Potus can reveal whatever he likes.
Thats how potus works.
Sorry you don't understand our laws.

And.. you are okay with that?
No need to protest, or call for imprisonment? Do you spare that for his post-POTUS-time?

Awesome. /s

ok with potus executing his executive authority, why yes I am ok with that
you silly foreigners and your calls for protest and imprisonment over powers that you do not understand come with the job
just because you disagree politically with someone is no reason to throw people in jail
you people of all should understand that, right?

No, it's just.. unfair treatment, if I compare it to the outcry about Clinton's lost emails. This is dramatic, and Demented Donald puts up news like this weekly, if not daily, but you are a-okay with it. Which is completely unsafe, seen from the outside.

And sometimes, the outside seems to see more. Tree, woods, something like that.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
lol
"unfair treatment"?
mkay
if you say so, tho that is a laff riot considering potus was under investigation for the last 3 years

what you on the "outside" think is "completely unsafe" ,at this point, is in my opinion completely irrelevant, especially when the dirt 5 eyes did is fully exposed
we know you are angry he made each in nato pay their fair share, and we will know the lengths some in nato went to so he would not be elected or stay in office

as to the bigger picture about powers of the potus,
too bad
he got elected fair and square
he can assert powers given as he sees fit
do I agree with all he does? nope
but he still has the constitutional power to do as he sees fit

congress is his only check by our constitution

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Right....

And, Wilbur Ross didn't threaten NOAA to make a statement to hide Trump's incompetence.

Funny how when the CIA said that Russia hacked the DNC and meddled in the election for the benefit of Donald Trump, so many here on ATS didn't believe them, but on this...hell yeah they believe the CIA's official denial of Trump's incompetence.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Funny how when the CIA said that Russia hacked the DNC and meddled in the election for the benefit of Donald Trump, so many here on ATS didn't believe them, but on this...hell yeah they believe the CIA's official denial of Trump's incompetence.

And his critics cherry pick when to listen to the CIA too, such as when they say something that is critical of him or contradicts one of his legendary tweets.

Per my comment you responded to however.... I didn't say I believed the CIA, I know better. And I'm not a fanboy for either side. I said I wasn't sold on the story since CNN didn't name their sources, and the CIA denied the story. So someone would have to provide evidence to sell me other than unnamed sources. The CIA is certainly questionable, but I can't just say they're wrong because CNN ran a story without any evidence.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: XCrycek
And the usual cult 45 fanatics are here once more to deflect and derail.
Always the same usual suspect in every single thread.
I fear what will happen the day Trump loses or steps down. Mass suicide?
Wouldn't be the first time

Um.. the OP has already been debunked and the OP's comment about Russian co-signers was debunked a few days ago.

After it was debunked years ago and some lefty fanatic had to dig it up again because there was no other negative Trump news that day.

And yet you jump right in with a "cult 45" comment.

When you leave the thread please pick up your dignity... it's lying right there with your self esteem.

Pointing out that the source is CNN and parroting the usual cult 45 one liners isn't exactly debunking anything. I know that ATS is a safe space for you Trump folks, but dismissing sources just because it's CNN, WAPO, NY Times, MSNBC, Yahoo and every other news outlet criticizing Trump isn't impressing anyone outside the Trump bubble.
Screaming fake like a lunatic at every piece of news that sheds light on Trump mistakes is not a normal /sane behaviour.
Trump #s up, like every other president before him. Why is that so difficult to understand for you guys?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And the usual cult 45 fanatics are here once more to deflect and derail.
Always the same usual suspect in every single thread.
I fear what will happen the day Trump loses or steps down. Mass suicide?
Wouldn't be the first time

Um.. the OP has already been debunked and the OP's comment about Russian co-signers was debunked a few days ago.

After it was debunked years ago and some lefty fanatic had to dig it up again because there was no other negative Trump news that day.

And yet you jump right in with a "cult 45" comment.

When you leave the thread please pick up your dignity... it's lying right there with your self esteem.

Pointing out that the source is CNN and parroting the usual cult 45 one liners isn't exactly debunking anything. I know that ATS is a safe space for you Trump folks, but dismissing sources just because it's CNN, WAPO, NY Times, MSNBC, Yahoo and every other news outlet criticizing Trump isn't impressing anyone outside the Trump bubble.
Screaming fake like a lunatic at every piece of news that sheds light on Trump mistakes is not a normal /sane behaviour.
Trump #s up, like every other president before him. Why is that so difficult to understand for you guys?

Um...CIA said it was a lie...Just saying. No safe space needed. This Trump Supporter lives in truth and the bright light of freedom...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KYRick

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

The CIA issued a statement tonight, reminding everyone that CNN is a lying piece of crap, pretending to be a news organization.

The Central Intelligence Agency on Monday evening slammed what it called CNN's "misguided" and "simply false" reporting, after the cable channel's chief national security correspondent authored a hole-filled piece claiming that the CIA had pulled a high-level spy out of Russia because President Trump had "repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy."

The extraordinary CIA rebuke came as The New York Times published a bombshell piece late in the evening, which largely contradicted CNN's reporting. According to the Times, CIA officials "made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia" -- weeks before Trump even took office.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

The people in charge of CNN programming need to be removed. PERIOD! They are destructive to our nation, which also makes the network indirectly harmful to all nations of the Earth!

Its amazing how truth seems to silence the TDS trolls. either that or they will just flat out ignore this.

When this hits the fan, the trolls will be silenced for more than a few hours. The U.S. Government is protecting a CIA Russia spy, because of what I.G. Horowitz is about to publish in his "FISA-Abuse" IG Report.

Things Will Get HOT: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh yeah. Wren this finally drops I predict two outcomes. Complete and utter silence or complete and utter denial. I guarantee you they are already coming up with as many excus...er, defenses against any damaging facts that will come from this.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I didn't say I believed the CIA...

That's why I didn't single YOU out, and I said "many here on ATS".

Honestly, when I saw the reporter responsible for this story telling all on CNN, I was flabbergasted how at risk, I thought, they were putting "this guy" and others like him! Especially knowing about the murderous Russian purge of 2017.

He was so sure of little details, but couldn't speak to more important details. He said that he was asked by government officials not to publish certain facts, that he had gleaned, and all that he knew. He said he's keeping that promise and I found that fishy. Like, I was being baited to fill in my own blanks.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If there should ever be something in the HOAX bin, it should be this thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Why? It's breaking news that being taken seriously on all the media outlets. It's not a hoax.

Make you own decisions of what to believe and what not to believe, but don't try censor the news and silence posters because you don't like the news.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

That's a fair response.

It's always tricky when the story is about Russia, so many have been proven false, but I think it is irresponsible to imply all of them are.

Personally I follow the theory they are playing every side to sow discord between factions in America (this comes from FBI director Wray). I'm not sold that they purely have vested interest in Trump, and there is a point to be had that the Trump presidency has been more damaging to Russia than admins previous.

I don't think Russia really wants or thinks Trump is beneficial towards them. I just think they want as much chaos among Americans as possible, and arguably we would have had the same discontent for one another had Trump lost and Hillary won. Had she, the discussion would have been into her Steele's report helping her and being sourced from Russian assets. This story was going to happen either way.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Because, "U.S. Spy Extracted After Trump ‘Discussed Highly Classified Intelligence’ with Russians"

which is the title of this thread is a HOAX.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Why? It's breaking news that being taken seriously on all the media outlets. It's not a hoax.

The Central Intelligence Agency on Monday evening slammed what it called CNN's "misguided" and "simply false" reporting, after the cable channel's chief national security correspondent authored a hole-filled piece claiming that the CIA had pulled a high-level spy out of Russia because President Trump had "repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy." The extraordinary CIA rebuke came as The New York Times published a bombshell piece late in the evening, which largely contradicted CNN's reporting.

Its may not be a "hoax" but it is "simply false" reporting

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

to quote Nick Cage in national treasure

"WRONG WRONG WRONG"!!!

but you are still true to You silly

Own it hon.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
CNN keeps hitting new lows in journalism as do the painfully obvious trolls and shills in this thread. Pathetic idiots the whole lot of ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join