It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Spy Extracted After Trump ‘Discussed Highly Classified Intelligence’ with Russians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

edit on 10-9-2019 by Chickensalad because: no more Yuengling

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I'm sure I'll find it. He did say it isn't verified. Which is typical. Say something, let it float and retract it when no one' paying attention anymore. He did not apologize for selling truth, but rather a falsehood/unverified story we wont likely hear of again.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The story was sourced from a single anonymous individual who had not even seen the Deutsche Bank documents in question

edit on 10-9-2019 by ManWhoWasThursday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: links234

But Hillary used a private server!

@butheremails!

Her server killed people.

Please link to me where Trump's private server has been compromised by the Chinese and is being used to kill intelligence assets.

Thanks in advance.

So, it wasn't the Russians, it is the Chinese, now. Are you sure?

Perhaps it was the Ventraxians?

Perhaps you should learn how to read.

Or has Russia RUSSIA Russia been played to you so many times that you can't change gears and talk about another nation?

No, there was this whole investigation, with a big document explaining how it was done.

And big companies like Facebook and Twitter releasing millions of posts in evidence.

Yet you are so much in denial that you'll take some insubstantial and un-evidenced allegation as more credible.

Come on, show some evidence for what you said, why don't you?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManWhoWasThursday

He said it was one unverified source who had no access to the documents....

That's not what he said. He said that HE didn't due his due diligence, and that if he had, he wouldn't have been able to run the story. He never said his source didn't have access or inside knowledge. He never even hinted that his information was false.

This right here is why you are a joke on ATS, he said himself that he had no way to verify if it was true or not.

It was a blatantly fake news report that was retracted because they actually faced legal repercussions for reporting fake news.

You keep doing you though and believing the bullschitt that is claimed on a regular basis, we all know that part of you will never change, it's kinda sad.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

But yet it had already been debunked last year.

What are you talking about? You have seen Trump's loan documents, and you know that there's no other parties to the loans?

Trump couldn't get a US bank to loan him money because of his bad credit. I doubt Deutsche Bank would loan him millions on his word alone.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
[url=https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/u-s-spy-extracted-after-trump-discussed-highly-classified-intelligence-with-russian-officials-report/]Link[/ url]

The secret extraction mission was reportedly ordered in May of 2017, shortly after President Trump met with Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in the Oval Office. During that meeting, Trump revealed highly classified intelligence pertaining to the terrorist group ISIS and its activities in Syria, which had been provided by Israel.

Cosign the guys loan and he'll tell you whatever you want!

President Donald J. Trump burning our secret assets across the globe because...well...I don't know why, 6D chess I guess?

#orangemanbad

Yet another thread with a missing//broken url 🤣

Great tactic 🤣

And on top of that, the story is based on a horse's ass source 🤣

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

@butheremails!

Yes, but it is so much easier to tell straight to the enemy rather than have to wait for them to hack in.

Trump once again outdoes everyone else!

China had a backdoor to Hillary's server.

Probably pay to play... Clinton Foundation got a big Chinese donation in return for a password... much like when her husband Bill sold US military technology to China.

See the pattern yet?

Oh wait... it's you.

Nevermind...

You do realize that most of the stuff you read off FalseBork isn't true, don't you?

and, does any of that actually make up for the fact that Trump told military secrets directly to the Russians, endangering the life of a US operative so much so that they had to remove him from field work?

The new Prez made a boo boo. Plain and simple.

I don't have Facebook sweety... the platform to me is a criminal enterprise so I don't use it.

You should probably stop and read this whole thread, because what you think is true was debunked on the first page by another poster.

Not like silly things like facts are going to get in the way of your bias, of course.

edit on 10-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

She should be prosecuted as an accessory to murder.

Trump should, definitely.

We are trying real hard to find something, He says things that hurt our feelings, and hes not a communist anti Constitution .That's bad, We need to do away with that old rag, and enslave the Americans,

Ive got an idea! Lets make something else up, and go after him! It doesn't have to be true, All we have to do is get stupid people to believe us

What do you say? Game on?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

He never said it wasn't true. He never said his source was bad, fake or uninformed.

“Last night on this show I discussed information that wasn’t ready for reporting,” O’Donnell said. “I repeated statements a single source told me about the president’s finances and loan documents with Deutsche Bank. Saying ‘if true’ as I discussed the information was not good enough. I did not go through the rigorous verification and standards process here at MSNBC before repeating what I heard from my source. Had it gone through that process I would not have been permitted to report it. I should not have said it on air or posted it on Twitter. I was wrong to do so. This afternoon, attorneys for the president sent us a letter asserting the story is false. They demanded a retraction. Tonight we are retracting the story. We don’t know whether the information is inaccurate. But the fact is, we do know it wasn’t ready for broadcast, and for that I apologize.”

www.mediaite.com...
edit on 10-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

What's good for the goose as they say.............

Russia holds lots of U.S. Treasury Bonds and Notes 🤣

Till debt do us part: Russia’s holdings of US Treasuries plunge to 12-year low

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

The story was sourced from a single anonymous individual who had not even seen the Deutsche Bank documents in question

Lawrence O'Donnell didn't say that.

I asked Wednesday morning how long it would be before the cable news host retracted or, at the very least, corrected his bogus Russia “scoop,” which he based on the say-so of a sole anonymous source who had not even seen the alleged evidence of Trump's ties to Putin.

That's a pundit's snark.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

You had the honor of the first post....Not one person starred you!!.. which means...No one agrees. LMFAO..how are the cats.

Come clean... Retard or Troll. It's one of the two

edit on 10-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Except that you believe and consume fake news, that loan BS was bunk and you know it.

The Law and Crime source you provided and failed to correctly link is actually sourcing its material from CNN.

CNN is fake news.

Leftist had this tendency to source links while omitting the primary source link, extremely shady and totally agenda driven.

From the main source link:

Asked for comment, Brittany Bramell, the CIA director of public affairs, told CNN: "CNN's narrative that the Central Intelligence Agency makes life-or-death decisions based on anything other than objective analysis and sound collection is simply false. Misguided speculation that the President's handling of our nation's most sensitive intelligence—which he has access to each and every day—drove an alleged exfiltration operation is inaccurate."

Here is another,

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said, "CNN's reporting is not only incorrect, it has the potential to put lives in danger."

CNN is fake news.

However, the biggest folly you committed was omitting key parts such as this,

The decision to pull the asset out of Russia was the culmination of months of mounting fear within the intelligence community.

At the end of the Obama administration, US intelligence officials had already expressed concerns about the safety of this spy and other Russian assets, given the length of their cooperation with the US, according to the former senior intelligence official.

So even before Trump, there was an urgent need to pull the asset. Only when the fake russian collusion BS started kicking into high gear that they decided to link this to Trump because, RUSSIANS and Orange Man Bad.

Not only is your thread lackluster in details but its context fails spectacularly as nothing you said is relevant in any context. Meaning, Trump hasn't burned assets across the globe as a result of "6D chess" only a leftist would think of this silly idea.

CNN is a joke and its aim and culture is to hurt Trump in all aspects, weaponizing its reporting and activist journalist hell bent on "Getting Trump".

Next time, be honest and use actual critical thinking when constructing your thread, its pathetic.

First reported on 15 May, 2017, by the Washington Post, then followed by The New York Times on he 16th, then Buzzfeed and Reuters.

Senator John McCain confirmed it on May 16, before Congress.

Donald Trump's disclosures of classified information From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It isn't the only disclosure of intelligence that Trump has made inappropriately.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

and he never said it WAS true...so basically he ran a story to generate ratings, and you bought it.

Well, there MIGHT be unicorns in North Korea, because their media ran reports of it, and they might have even landed a man on the sun!!!

I mean until we can prove those stories false we should just keep on believing right?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

@butheremails!

Yes, but it is so much easier to tell straight to the enemy rather than have to wait for them to hack in.

Trump once again outdoes everyone else!

China had a backdoor to Hillary's server.

Probably pay to play... Clinton Foundation got a big Chinese donation in return for a password... much like when her husband Bill sold US military technology to China.

See the pattern yet?

Oh wait... it's you.

Nevermind...

You do realize that most of the stuff you read off FalseBork isn't true, don't you?

and, does any of that actually make up for the fact that Trump told military secrets directly to the Russians, endangering the life of a US operative so much so that they had to remove him from field work?

The new Prez made a boo boo. Plain and simple.

I don't have Facebook sweety... the platform to me is a criminal enterprise so I don't use it.

You should probably stop and read this whole thread, because what you think is true was debunked on the first page by another poster.

Not like silly things like facts are going to get in the way of your bias, of course.

It was denied but the denial wasn't factual.

Trump also revealed that two US nuclear submarines were located off the coast of North Korea, too, in a 'phone call to the Philippines President.

He isn't supposed to do those things but his mouth just keeps talking.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Potus can reveal whatever he likes.
Thats how potus works.
Sorry you don't understand our laws.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

oh

my

god

really?

You mean he really told someone that our subs are parked near conflict zones?

We must impeach.

Next thing you know he'll tell everyone that there are 3 carrier groups near the Korean peninsula.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Every source listed offers no proof.

Just the same old innuendo 🤣

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who need's facts!! These GD Liberals are addicted to BS...

Lord Help em....

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The CIA issued a statement tonight, reminding everyone that CNN is a lying piece of crap, pretending to be a news organization.

The Central Intelligence Agency on Monday evening slammed what it called CNN's "misguided" and "simply false" reporting, after the cable channel's chief national security correspondent authored a hole-filled piece claiming that the CIA had pulled a high-level spy out of Russia because President Trump had "repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy."

The extraordinary CIA rebuke came as The New York Times published a bombshell piece late in the evening, which largely contradicted CNN's reporting. According to the Times, CIA officials "made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia" -- weeks before Trump even took office.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

The people in charge of CNN programming need to be removed. PERIOD! They are destructive to our nation, which also makes the network indirectly harmful to all nations of the Earth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join