It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Spy Extracted After Trump ‘Discussed Highly Classified Intelligence’ with Russians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I knew damn well not to click. Oh well bad on me! lol

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So the Clintons appear to be tying up loose ends after the Uranium One deal (which, oddly enough, is being investigated right now.)

Again? When are they going to redo Benghazi?

Hopefully someday, since she let people die there too.

Not that you would care because By Any Means Necessary.

After all, why does it matter now?

You people really have no souls.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

But Hillary used a private server!

@butheremails!

But on a day of political high drama in Washington, Mr. Comey rebuked Mrs. Clinton as being “extremely careless” in using a private email address and server. He raised questions about her judgment, contradicted statements she has made about her email practices, said it was possible that hostile foreign governments had gained access to her account, and declared that a person still employed by the government — Mrs. Clinton left the State Department in 2013 — could have faced disciplinary action for doing what she did.

Of 30,000 emails Mrs. Clinton handed over to the State Department, 110 contained information that was classified at the time she sent or received them. Of those, Mr. Comey said, “a very small number” bore markings that identified them as classified. This finding is at odds with Mrs. Clinton’s repeated assertions that none of the emails were classified at the time she sent or received them. The F.B.I. did not disclose the topics of the classified emails, but a number of the 110 are believed to have involved drone strikes.

In saying that it was “possible” that hostile foreign governments had gained access to Mrs. Clinton’s personal account, Mr. Comey noted that she used her mobile device extensively while traveling outside the United States, including trips “in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.”

Mrs. Clinton used multiple private servers for her personal and government business, not just a single server at her home in New York that has been the focus of media reporting for more than a year. Her use of these servers — some of which were taken out of service and stored — made the F.B.I.’s job enormously complicated as it struggled to put together, in Mr. Comey’s words, a jigsaw puzzle with “millions of email fragments” in it.

Your queen was let off scott free, by Comeys own admission,

But a person in her position, he said, “should have known that an unclassified system was no place” for the emails she was sending. And he said it raised troubling questions about how the State Department handled classified information.

Keep reaching bruh

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
From what I recall the cosigning of loans was fake news. Guess you didn't get the memo. Fake news even offered an "apology" a reply to: links234

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You source is behind a paywall. If you want me to read it, you're going to have cut and paste it in, or find another source.

Otherwise, we still have no proof that any of that leads back to Hillary Clinton's server killing Chinese operatives.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

Lawrence O'Donnell never said anything he reported on wasn't true. He just apologized for doing so.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManWhoWasThursday
From what I recall the cosigning of loans was fake news. Guess you didn't get the memo. Fake news even offered an "apology" a reply to: links234

SShhh... CNN told him it was true so that's all there is to it.

For an example, look at their current front runner in the DNC primary...

We choose truth over facts.
Joe Biden

That's what you are dealing with here.

Actual zombies wold be preferable... they seem from the movies to be more intelligent.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You source is behind a paywall. If you want me to read it, you're going to have cut and paste it in, or find another source.

Otherwise, we still have no proof that any of that leads back to Hillary Clinton's server killing Chinese operatives.

How convenient for you... it isn't behind a paywall for me and I subscribe to absolutely nothing online.

Perhaps you have heard of this thing called Google?

Of course you have... it's your search engine of choice because it slants all the results for a liberal bias.

Perhaps you should go there and type in the search box China CIA Killed.

link   
And the usual cult 45 fanatics are here once more to deflect and derail.
Always the same usual suspect in every single thread.
I fear what will happen the day Trump loses or steps down. Mass suicide?
Wouldn't be the first time

edit on 9-9-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

link   

He said it was one unverified source who had no access to the documents....

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

@butheremails!

Her server killed people.

Please link to me where Trump's private server has been compromised by the Chinese and is being used to kill intelligence assets.

Thanks in advance.

So, it wasn't the Russians, it is the Chinese, now. Are you sure?

Perhaps it was the Ventraxians?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

LOL

So Hillary was careless and Donny is a loose lipped blabber that can't stop talking about classified stuff.

Nobody died because of Hillary's private server.
There are at least 9 dead Russians.

This story, this thread is about one that got away, despite Trump's incompetency.

Of course, all those dead Russians, well some of them for sure, were important operatives working for the USA, and now are gone.

edit on 9-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
And the usual cult 45 fanatics are here once more to deflect and derail.
Always the same usual suspect in every single thread.
I fear what will happen the day Trump loses or steps down. Mass suicide?
Wouldn't be the first time

Um.. the OP has already been debunked and the OP's comment about Russian co-signers was debunked a few days ago.

After it was debunked years ago and some lefty fanatic had to dig it up again because there was no other negative Trump news that day.

And yet you jump right in with a "cult 45" comment.

When you leave the thread please pick up your dignity... it's lying right there with your self esteem.

edit on 9-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

That's not what he said. He said that HE didn't due his due diligence, and that if he had, he wouldn't have been able to run the story. He never said his source didn't have access or inside knowledge. He never even hinted that his information was false.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

@butheremails!

Her server killed people.

Please link to me where Trump's private server has been compromised by the Chinese and is being used to kill intelligence assets.

Thanks in advance.

So, it wasn't the Russians, it is the Chinese, now. Are you sure?

Perhaps it was the Ventraxians?

Perhaps you should learn how to read.

Or has Russia RUSSIA Russia been played to you so many times that you can't change gears and talk about another nation?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
It was the foreign influence
Who knew...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

the OP has already been debunked

No it hasn't. It's big story that was only release this evening by CNN, and now is trending all over the news.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

That's not what he said. He said that HE didn't due his due diligence, and that if he had, he wouldn't have been able to run the story. He never said his source didn't have access or inside knowledge. He never even hinted that his information was false.

But yet it had already been debunked last year.

Y'all really need to petition your owners for a better propaganda outlet.

Just tell them that you are getting embarrassed on a regular basis when you type something and everyone else on the planet points out that it's BS.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

the OP has already been debunked

No it hasn't. It's big story that was only release this evening by CNN, and now is trending all over the news.

Oh you poor thing.

You really don't understand anything really about your news source, do you?

Read my comment above this post and start a petition.

Or not and we can just all point at you and laugh every day.

Up to you...

~shrug~

edit on 10-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

@butheremails!

Yes, but it is so much easier to tell straight to the enemy rather than have to wait for them to hack in.

Trump once again outdoes everyone else!

China had a backdoor to Hillary's server.

Probably pay to play... Clinton Foundation got a big Chinese donation in return for a password... much like when her husband Bill sold US military technology to China.

See the pattern yet?

Oh wait... it's you.

Nevermind...

You do realize that most of the stuff you read off FalseBork isn't true, don't you?

and, does any of that actually make up for the fact that Trump told military secrets directly to the Russians, endangering the life of a US operative so much so that they had to remove him from field work?

The new Prez made a boo boo. Plain and simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join