It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My version can explain things that your version can't.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Your version can't even tell me what its frequency is much less explain anything at all.

edit on 10/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Malisa

Explain to me what your issue with this topic is. Can you answer this? You are a troll so you probably won't answer this.

That you are fake, and a sell out?

And that you only care about promoting your fake stuff, isn't that obvious? Are you even the same person as before, go read the entire thread! How can you not know at this point?

I told you why like a hundred times already

You are a fake, you have zero wisdom in you, even unable to answer the most basic questions...

You are so lame! And that lameness is the reason i make fun of you, because you are unable to answer like a normal human being, you are completely empty inside, no will to live, or fight, or awake, or learn. Nothing at all

edit on 11-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You don't understand anything about me.
edit on 11-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

It can explain much nore than your version of reality.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I disagree.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

What do you know about me?

I remember that you are young. If i remember correctly, a male. And you have said in one post that a human can't develop further level 4 if there is eating meat or orgasms involved. And in another post you have said that a human can't develop further level 5 if there is eating meat or orgasms involved.

I also know that you are not the final you. None of us are. We change constantly.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I would rather not repeat myself to someone who is not interested in true discussion of the topic.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Fair enough.

But you still haven't answered my question about the frequency. Isn't the frequency important?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I have answered it, but you did not put effort into understanding my answer, you put effort into telling me that my answer was wrong.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

What do you know about new age and spirituality concepts in general?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I never said your answer was wrong. You never answered it.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I have answered it, but you did not put effort into understanding my answer, you put effort into telling me that my answer was wrong.

My thoughts exactly.

What is the point in trying to understand an answer which is a wrong answer.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You won't even give me a straight answer, you will do nothing but keep making ad hominem attacks against me because you are really a coward and a troll.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

That is equivalent to saying that you won't make any effort to understanding anyone else's perspective if you have judged their perspective as wrong. That is the way that an ignorant person would think.

You just admitted that you don't actually want to consider anything about the other person's perspective.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You won't even give me a straight answer, you will do nothing but keep making ad hominem attacks against me because you are really a coward and a troll.

Young man... that was an ad hominem attack...

Why is it so important for you, that we swallow this quarts crystal stuff and never doubt it at all?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I did answer it, but it is not an answer to you because in your mind then you have already made up your mind about this topic.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

So if you have a frequency of 50hz, and raise it to 100hz, how does that affect the body and what is the mechanism that makes use of this frequency?

in the matrix programming, how does a source player goes trough the connection and how the frequency in the terrestrial plane affects a spiritual connection?

What are the parameters required to match Hertz with source player power or level?

Level 5, how much Hertz that level equals to?

If there is a discrepancy between your level one week through another, what mechanism is in place that determines your frequency has to be downgraded to lower hertz?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Why is it important that you have to keep commenting on this thread if you don't actually want to discuss the topic and just want to express your rejection of it?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

That is equivalent to saying that you won't make any effort to understanding anyone else's perspective if you have judged their perspective as wrong. That is the way that an ignorant person would think.

You just admitted that you don't actually want to consider anything about the other person's perspective.

That is absolutely not an equivalent to that. You are totally jumping into conclusions. And i am the ignorant here now? Well, whatever. Your puberty will end one day and you will see then.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join