It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I wouldn't say that it is "imitating", but it is acting a certain way. This reality does act a certain way. But I am not really too sure what you are asking. Can you explain your question more?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: gallop

I'm curious, lol.. does she actually mention soul crystal's or did you make that up??

Oh I just added some unicorn dust to the speakers words, and it manifested into such a thing.

I mean, when we're talking about Youtube Guru's, the sky is not the limit!!

I think a soul crystal is right in there with the source engine..

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I think you have to listen to her self hypnosis videos before you can tune in to source fractal energy. Then it will all make sense!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

You saw her self hypnosis videos too?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

All of this is very interesting as a concept. But is there truth to it?

How would you test this claim of soul vs soulless? How would you conclude if anyone did have a soul to be able to look at those without one?

Lots of claims, and repetetive buzzwords. But little substance. Im not trying to be negative, rather i am trying to use critical faculties availbe to my possible lacking of soul grey matter.
edit on 11-9-2019 by sunkuong because: Firgive the typos. My fat fingers argue with my too smart mobile device

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alomaha
It's not that simple. This lady targets weak and damaged individuals and exploits them.

How many have really chosen celibacy, and how many have used this tripe to justify their "decision" to not get laid?

How many relationships have broken down because they've been advised their loved ones have no soul and are actively against them?

This is a cult that prays on the weak and these threads are a marketing campaign.

I think the problem is people see the old Sarah Connor chick and give up before she turns into fat Carmen sandiego.

In just 3 years this chick has changed so much. Not what you'd expect from the greatest soul to ever live.

At least SourceTruth has the intelligence not to pay to be deceived but many are paying this fraud to have their lives ruined.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

The Bible also makes the distinction between natural and spiritual people. Soulless might not be the most accurate description since all might have a soul of some sort. though I do think we all have an idea of the point she makes though.

I advise not to go around targeting people claiming they are soulless. Instead just know maybe for yourself but love your neighbor.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

You don't understand anything that she says. You are only attacking her because you are an atheist.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I think you have to listen to her self hypnosis videos before you can tune in to source fractal energy. Then it will all make sense!

Point me to one, I don't want to wade though the waters of something.

If you can do that, I am open to an honest review. I listen to quite a lot of meditations, and am big on investing time on them.

I know a snake in the grass, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

You can't. It's the trick, you see. Convince you're the one who saved the world by knowing the difference, get them to follow you, and you're now jesus.

I will listen to things directed to me, however, but I refuse to look for pink unicorns on the moon.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

As I alluded to elsehwere, claiming someone is soulless as our dear OP is want to do, is akin to calling them godless heathens.

And this irks me. we don't need a NEW fricken religion, already... scientology still has idiots parading around.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

You don't understand anything that she says. You are only attacking her because you are an atheist.

So she represents god, now?

Or the matrix... is it a game, or a church? Where do we congregate to pray? In VR?

What has belief in god got to do with it. Or is this how god works? ensnaring gamers and incels into it's midst?

Point me to one of her meditations. I will know the veracity of your belief, then.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

The claim about soulless and souls is only a part of what she is saying.

If you look at what Quartz Crystal says then she tells you about a source self pendulum that you can program with your intent to give you yes and no answer to questions. This pendulum connects you to what is called your source self which is your inner knowing. If you ask your pendulum if a person has a soul or not then once you program it and have connected with your source self on frequency levels 5 or higher, than you will be able to get a yes or no answer. That is how you would be able to determine it for yourself. If you already determine that the pendulum is giving you correct answers than you will determine that it tells you has a soul or not. Your pendulum would also let you verify everything that you hear about the matrix, including if there are soulless people. Even Quartz Crystal says to use your pendulum to verify everything she says for yourself.

To prove it to someone else other than yourself is another matter. There may be nothing I can show you physically that will prove whether or not someone specific has a soul or not, depending on what you will consider to be evidence. I could tell you how you could determine it for yourself but that is the most in regards to that matter. However as for proving if the idea that not everyone has a soul is true or not then I can explain to you why I do not think everyone has a soul. So I can still make logical arguments that support the idea that not everyone have a soul.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

No, it is not that this has to do with god. It is just that this particular poster is an atheist and that it explains why he is acting the way he does, because atheists tend to act a very negative way towards anything spiritual or that suggests anything that doesn't fit with their beliefs. You can look at some of his posts from his profile to see that he is an atheist.
edit on 11-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

As I alluded to elsehwere, claiming someone is soulless as our dear OP is want to do, is akin to calling them godless heathens.

Claiming someone is soulless does not imply anything other than that they don't have a soul.

They can be all different kinds of people. They can have so much variety between them, but it is just that they don't have a soul. They are supposed to look just like source players.

Quartz Crystal says that there are only 1.5 million souls on earth and that the rest are soulless, meaning the soulless can represent all sorts of peop.e

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

. You can look at some of his posts from his profile to see that he is an atheist.

And you certainly don't need any evidence to be an atheist!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

It's important though for someone to have knowledge of the nature of reality.

Everything is to be brought to the attention with some tact though.
No matter what knowledge you have, you have to love your neighbor.

You know, even the Bible is there to raise you up and not to condemn.
edit on 11-9-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: midicon

Point me to one, I don't want to wade though the waters of something.

If you can do that, I am open to an honest review. I listen to quite a lot of meditations, and am big on investing time on them.

I know a snake in the grass, so to speak.

Forgive me I was being facetious as only hypnotism could make anything she says palatable...and of course she suggests listening to those first!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

That may be absolutely true.
That still does nothing to support your claim.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

In my delusion, a soul crystal is like a prison the Angel's used in their war in heaven to trap the fallen ones...

Lol.. I just dont want my apple tree that badly..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join