It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mens Room

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Oh, i hate urinals.
I remember being at a club once a year ago.
I was in the bathroom at the urinal and this guy was standing beside me at the urinal and he starts talking.
I forgot what about, but he just turned towards me, pants dropped and penis dangling and ask me if im having a good time.
Deep

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ok...a serious debate on male urinal habits. This has GOT to be the weirdest thing iv'e ever seen here. LMAO. I love it!

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I was trying to be serious, then Magestica entered The Mens Room again and started on about women's habits and the age old toilet seat problem. A whole other topic.

This debate is just pissing against a wall, and quickly going down the drain.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
*laughing ... stomach hurts ... ow*

Whew, okay. What a great thread.
I may be a girl, but I think I can hop in on this topic. I've witnessed some odd male urination habits.

Back at this place we used to wrestle, there was no bathroom in the locker room. This is a Bad Thing. Shows run about 3 hours, and the crowd often starts showing up an hour early. We'd be backstage for 4+ hours with nowhere to pee.
To improvise, a bucket was placed in a far corner. Not to say that I monitored the potty habits of my fellow wrestlers, but it was close quarters.
One of the guys actually dropped full trou whenever he went. Pants and boxers around the ankles, butt bared to the world. It was real bad if you chose the moment he bent over to retrieve his garments for your gaze to pass thataway.
Another did the usual "wang out the zipper" trick, but damned if he didn't do a weird little dance while he was gonig! Kinda shifted from foot to foot the entire time.

Personally, that experience caused me to perfect the "squat and hover" technique. I'm pleased to say that I can pee in the woods just as fast as any man!

(I can't believe I posted that...)
-B.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
No offense MarkosOrrealus, but I think for you to notice oddities like that, you spend too much time in public bathrooms

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
At a restaurant once, I was going number 1 in the urinal as most people do, and this guy started doing his business in the one right next to me. I thought it was kind of odd because there was like 20 other ones and he decided to choose the one next to mine. But anyway he started to whistle "It's raining men" and it was just weird, so I forced myself to go faster and kinda jogged out of there. It's kinda funny though if you think about it

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Could we get any lower in here (no pun intended)

blackwidow

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666
Could we get any lower in here (no pun intended)

Every limbo boy and girl
All around the limbo world
Gonna do the limbo rock
All around the limbo clock...

Jack be limbo, Jack be quick
Jack go unda limbo stick
All around the limbo clock
Hey, let's do the limbo rock...

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
MarkosOrrealus -

I just want to thank you for this thread. I haven't laughed like this in a long time. I will make it my mission in life to get you an answer

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Never seen, never wanna see...

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
what i really like is running by guys in a trough urinal while grabbing them on the shoulder and spinning them around.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Fury

Thanks for the game!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Kinda makes one want to wash their hands after reading this thread.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hey you guys, thanks for the insight into this strange and obscure phenomenon. I am sure that you guys will sleep better knowing that it has been brought to ATS's attention and you guys are well aware of what is occuring in mens rooms across the globe. Hopefully one day we will make believers out of all the none believers

Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy website and all.... do you think any of these unusual characters have ulterior motives? I'm talking about the guy who stands next to you when you are doing your business even though there are 8 other stalls available, and nobody else is around.

Many years ago, I was at a Sushi restaurant, and I went into the bathroom (it was a single-toilet bathroom), but some guy was in there. He forgot to lock the door (another pet peeve of mine). I politely said, "Excuse me" and left. I heard the door open, so I walked back... as the guy passed me he says, "You never know, there could have been room for two" in a flirtatious manner and then winked at me. Oh yeah, I think I was about 16 or 17 at the time.

I have nothing against how people want to live their own lives, but for crying out loud don't force it on others, especially if they are underage. Needless to say I lost my appetite pretty quick.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It is interesting to see the number of posts here from young men or older men remembering their time as young men, about the "Don't come too close to me in the urinal" phenomenon.

I have never been to a gay-specific or gay-promoted toilet block. I understand there are designated times for them. Maybe you just happened to arrive at an inopportune time? The reverse, perhaps, of the George Michael phenomenon.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join