It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC and Rachel Maddow Getting Sued for 10 Million Dollars

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Winning!

What's the topic? Oh, I know something: Deine Mudda, DIggaaa!

You as well Master Maligning

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: xuenchen

$10 million won't touch these dirtbags. Too bad it couldn't be more. LOTS more.
It will set a precedent though.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's Darth Dinkelstein for you and I will walk all over you once you start to bring up my Mom in a fcking Rachel Maddow MSNBC thread.

Ya know... there are (open) borders.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

OAN is the least biased network I’ve seen in decades. Maddie attacked the network just because Trump likes it. I for one am glad to see OAN take proactive action to stop the nonsense and bring accountability.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

All due respect I like your posts and star then often, but I beg to differ with you. We can’t just have a news network accusing another of being an outlet for Russian propaganda. This is a terrible trend for network news stations and totally irresponsible because Maddow knew what she was saying was untrue and she did it deliberately because Orange msn bad. I hope they sack her for it and make her pay the damages.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It's Darth Dinkelstein for you and I will walk all over you once you start to bring up my Mom in a fcking Rachel Maddow MSNBC thread.

Ya know... there are (open) borders.

I would never bring anyones mom here; those who do are another story.
As is Maddow and the 10 mil lawsuit.
It seems that has defined borders, unlike what maddow wants for our nation.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You bring my mom up any chance you get. Liar. 🤣

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You bring my mom up any chance you get. Liar. 🤣

I didn't bring your mom to ats; you did.
I commented on the op you posted buster.
Don't bring her if you don't want comments.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

A year ago, bud. Time to move on. 🤣

Or you could keep obsessing over it as if it's any skin off your back, I don't really care. Your choice old man, but my suggestion would be to worry about yourself and your own in the waning years of your life, not someone else and their family as if you have any idea other than a year old thread. 😎
edit on 9/11/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I didn't bring her up you did.
Perhaps you shouldn't slag on your family on social media?
You brought it here, don't cry when others comment.
Something about dishing it out but not being able to take it?
Something about staying in your safe space keyboard warrior?
Something about watching hypocrites.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I think I figured it out, you're jealous that I still have a mom when you don't, old man. That's literally the only reason I can logically justify you bringing my mom up so frequently, you must be jealous I still get to talk to my mom while yours is in the ground.

Either that or you're just petty and act about 60 years younger than you actually are, old man. 🤣

RIP, no disrespect to your mom, just disrespect to you, sad old man. Don't worry, I'll let you talk about my mom all you want if it makes you feel better, I promise. 😘

At this point though you're not worth replying to anymore, you've shown your hand a thousand times too many and it's gotten old. But your pettiness is impressive if I say so myself, let's see how far that gets you. Have a good rest of your life old man. 😃
edit on 9/11/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hmm......Well , to Cover that Chunk of Change , Racy is just gonna have to ........

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Adios hypocrite

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

OANN are internatially recognised as Russian Sate propaganda, the prioietor and editor are ex KGB/FSB angets- rigged ellecyions t gey Outij in [powerin elected broke international nasic standards and is recognised as state propaganda by every journo body/rthics.editors code pracrice organisation.

nO IDEA WHO maddow is but she;s severak year kate to the party/story/actualy journalistsl - theresni 'free poress; in russa - even the anit-giv oaoers stik have ti have thier work vetted by the russian sa=tae.

edit on 11-9-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

nchen OANN are internatially recognised as Russian Sate propaganda, the prioietor and editor are ex KGB/FSB angets- rigged ellecyions t gey Outij in [powerin elected

Really? Got any links or anything to cite? And I’m pretty sure English is not your first language. Even my smart phone doesn’t do that much “auto correction”. Either that or you’re “drunk typing” (credit goes to whoever it
was I saw put this in a post)
edit on 11-9-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join