It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC and Rachel Maddow Getting Sued for 10 Million Dollars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: visitedbythem

Now you know how I and many others have felt for the past 3 years on here with the constant prejudiced language directed at anyone and everyone who doesn't lick Trump's boots.

Dish it but can't take it? Lol!

Nobody made you post about your trump loving mom brah
You did that
Dish that
Stamp it even

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And here comes the one trick pony. 不 I was wondering when you'd show up with that irrelevant line.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The only "prejudiced" language was about your poor mother having to put up with her woke anti trump son.
When you bring your family members here it is YOU that has the problem, not trump, not the media, just YOU.
Step away from the politics brah.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

One trick pony. 不

Keep chasing that carrot old man. Maybe you can power past your arthritis to get to it finally before you die, I won't hold my breath though.

Maybe you should stop worrying about a thread that's nearly a year old that only you seem to be obsessed with. But maybe your life is so unfulfilling that you feel the need to try and make other people feel bad in order to bring them down to your sad and lonely level? Seems like it.

Too bad, I won't be brought to your level old man, I'm quite happy where I am in life.

The arrests are coming. Tick tock...! 不

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

This place is entertainment for me, to see a bunch of people acting exactly like the people they constantly complain about is hilarious in my opinion and I enjoy calling your BS and hypocrisy for what it is

Your the only one selling bs.
And your exposed as such again.

Good day

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You're obsessed. Maybe you should start charging me rent. 不

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Nope
Just tired of your bs
When everyone else makes a thread teling every one how terrible their mother is because she is a trump fan THEN you can call them hypocrites.
Till then you are just full of bs.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You don't like what I say so your only go to is a thread from nearly a year ago that everyone else including my own family has moved past, except for you?

Nice. 不

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Lol. How did it go with the kid with MAGA hat?
I thought you guys said he would ruin CNN.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You insulted your own mom
Over what the msm told you about trump
You are what you rail against
Period

YOU BELIEVED the MSM
I guess its why you pretend to rail against it

Lol
You're the joke

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

How did I insult her? By telling you guys how she acts?

You obviously missed the entire point of the thread that you refuse to let go of. Keep in trying to demonize me old man, it's what you're good at. The media has taught you well. 不

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You posted it
Nobody made you
Dish it out right??

Hypocrite

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Can you go one thread without turning the discussion toward me? How much do I owe you in rent? 不

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Dish it but cant take it....right

Why do I come here? The same reason you guys are glued to the MSM 24/7 even though you claim to not trust them, or at least something similar. It's like a trainwreck, not something I "enjoy" per se but it's hard to take your eyes off of it.

But yeah, I find some sort of sick pleasure in seeing you guys wallow in your hypocrisy without any desire to pick yourself up out of the filth. I'm just sitting back and watching the farce unfold while throwing my two cents in every now and then.

Two cents back at ya brah

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I'm still wondering what you're on about? What does that have anything to do with that year old thread again?

You're not making any sense old man. Did you take your medicine today?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You calling ANYONE a hypocrite is comical.
You let the msm and trump so far in your head that you brought your mom here.
And then you have the stones to call ANYBODY else out?
Lol
Mkay

You posts are irrelevant because YOU are the hypocrite.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Triggered. 不

I'm sitting here amused at your irrelevant rant about a year old thread that has absolutely nothing to do with the here and now.

Your medicine, did you take it? Because you seem to be under the impression that it's still 2018.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
$10 million? That's a drop in the bucket, more than a fair price for spreading their intentionally divisive propaganda.

Repeat after me guys: "Be emotional and angry! The media said something we don't like. AGAIN! Let's keep giving them the reactionary BS their propaganda was designed for! Let's keep giving them what they want! Thanks xue for continuously providing us with our two minutes of hate!"

Suckers.

Meanwhile not a single person has gone to jail.

"Tick tock... tick tock... tick tock..."

Keep holding your breaths guys! The arrests are coming any day now, I can feel it in my soul!"

Lol.

Looks like you bought into it, hook line and sinker.

What a surprise

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Bought into what? Does the media openly admit to being in cahoots with Trump in order to divide us down social and political lines? If not, I haven't fallen for anything they've said. 不

Have fun getting triggered by the media's divisive rhetoric every day. I'm sure you'll have just as much fun as the people who are constantly triggered by Trump and his divisive rhetoric.

No one has gone to jail. No one has faced justice. Nothing has changed by any significant margin at all. Meanwhile we obsess over ice cream scoops and Tweets.

I wonder what inconsequential BS the media will have you guys wrapped up in next week? We all know you'll go after the bait without fail.
edit on 9/10/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No one is taking their free speech...not sure Why your on about government control and all that hoopla...defamation laws aren't new...they're pretty old man. News sucks reading for yourself is good

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join