It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC and Rachel Maddow Getting Sued for 10 Million Dollars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Rachael Maddow is a female?
Negative, she identifies as a news helicopter.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

"Tick tock... tick tock..."

I'm sure while we bicker and argue over petty BS supplied by Trump, the media and other paid provocateurs, that those arrests will be coming soon. I mean, it's been 3 years and no one has gone to jail.

Oohhh look, Trump/the media said something inflammatory, all sensors on that petty BS! Stat!

Lol, suckers. Keep chasing that carrot.

edit on 9/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wardaddy454

"Tick tock... tick tock..."

I'm sure while we bicker and argue over petty BS supplied by Trump, the media and other paid provocateurs, that those arrests will be coming soon. I mean, it's been 3 years and no one has gone to jail.

Oohhh look, Trump/the media said something inflammatory, all sensors on that petty BS! Stat!

Lol, suckers. Keep chasing that carrot.

It's cute that you still think that anyone even reads your posts anymore unless they are bored or drunk....

Both, in my case.

What do you actually get by posting your particular nihilistic political viewpoint over and OVER and over in political threads... when you are above politics?

You don't get any positive attention really and you have been so repetitive since your last... time out that you don't even get any real negative attention anymore.

Puzzling why someone would even take the time and effort to post, if that person truly believes that nothing can be done about it anyways and it's all just a show.

Unless there's something else there...

Takes all kinds, I guess.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The $10m isn’t a big # to the defendants but OANN would put that $$ to very good use.
edit on 9-9-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This place is entertainment for me, to see a bunch of people acting exactly like the people they constantly complain about is hilarious in my opinion and I enjoy calling your BS and hypocrisy for what it is even if I am part of a minority on the boards these days. Lol.

Your insults and insinuations don't affect me anymore miss single lesbian mother of five. If anything they amuse me.

Thank you for stopping by. I don't read your posts either. I already know what they'll say: "Democrats bad, orange man good".

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

3 years? It’s less than a year. The clock didn’t start ticking until Mueller testimony given in the House.

The Mueller era ended and the Barr/Durham era started.

The “3 years” was the Russia Hoax. You’d have to get past 10/31/20 with no SpyGate arrests before you get to have a “3 year” convo.

In the meantime;

Comey -> gone
McAbe -> gone
Strzok -> gone
Ohr -> demoted
Page -> gone
Coats -> gone
McCain -> really gone

The list is larger, I’m sure. Arrests? We’re in the 1st inning of the second game of the double header. Trump won the first game 12-0.

“My Turn” - POTUS Trump

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You have a yellow sea urchin in your head.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

This place is entertainment for me, to see a bunch of people acting exactly like the people they constantly complain about is hilarious to me. Lol.

Your insults and insinuations don't affect me anymore miss single lesbian mother of five. If anything they amuse me.

Thank you for stopping by. I don't read your posts either.

I wasn't insulting you, I was trying to figure out your particular motivation.

A good analogy would be sports... say football.

Most people go to the game, root for a team and their team either loses or wins, but they have fun being there.

You would go there, complain about the cost of the food, the seating and then loudly point out to everyone every chance you get that both teams suck and the score at the end is predetermined by a secret cabal that rules the teams.

And that's entertainment to you?

That's just weird.

edit on 9-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

$10 million? That's a drop in the bucket

Is it the money ?
Or the principle of the matter ?
You know , morals and stuff.
Oh , wait...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
POTUS Trump will face someone from the Island of Misfit Dems. Just one look at the Dem candidate list and it’s obvious the DNC opted out of 2020.

Watching the anti-Trumpers bark at the moon is comedy for me.

These past 32 months have been great. The next 16 will be exceptional. The 48 after that will be historic. Fun times.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Erm...

I'm pretty sure you were not replying to my post.

~confuzzled~

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Why do I come here? The same reason you guys are glued to the MSM 24/7 even though you claim to not trust them, or at least something similar. It's like a trainwreck, not something I "enjoy" per se but it's hard to take your eyes off of it.

But yeah, I find some sort of sick pleasure in seeing you guys wallow in your hypocrisy without any desire to pick yourself up out of the filth. I'm just sitting back and watching the farce unfold while throwing my two cents in every now and then.

Hopefully that clears it up.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You think the media cares about principle? Bahahaha! All they care about is triggering Trump supporters into a mouth foaming rage every chance they get, it suits their agenda and you guys are more than happy to oblige it seems. 🤣

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You think the media cares about principle? Bahahaha! All they care about is triggering Trump supporters into a mouth foaming rage every chance they get, it sits their agenda and you guys are more than happy to oblige or seems. 🤣

I care about principles.
Don't you ?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

How does what I feel about the situation matter? $10 million is chump change to a network like MSNBC. If you think that's going to teach them "principles" then you're sadly mistaken, regardless of how I feel about it.

They'll keep triggering you guys with their deliberate propaganda anyways, it's what they're good at.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Why do I come here? The same reason you guys are glued to the MSM 24/7 even though you claim to not trust them, or at least something similar. It's like a trainwreck, not something I "enjoy" per se but it's hard to take your eyes off of it.

But yeah, I find some sort of sick pleasure in seeing you guys wallow in your hypocrisy without any desire to pick yourself up out of the pit. I'm just sitting back and watching the farce unfold while throwing my two cents in every now and then.

Hopefully that clears it up.

It really doesn't, because it still doesn't provide any motivation for you posting besides attempting to somehow talk yourself into thinking that you are "THE GREAT WOKE" and you have some obscure insider knowledge as to how everything works and you have a burning need to tell everyone you can about your Wokeness.

You wouldn't have to post at all otherwise, you see... you could just read it and get off on it, as you referenced.

So yea... not buying it.

I'll leave it as something I just won't understand and it really doesn't matter to anyone anyways.

I'll leave you alone now.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Let me know when this actually happens.

hedz w1LL r0lL!

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

If I wanted to be seen as "THE GREAT WOKE" I'd join some of your best buds on here in the Q threads chasing white rabbits and dreams. Lol! But I don't care that much so I speak my mind regardless of whether you'll like it or not.

If I wanted to conform to the hivemind I'd just parrot the talking points on here ad nauseum like many or join a CNN discussion board where they ridicule and demean right-wingers like this place does with left-wingers.

No thanks, I'll keep going against the grain around here especially since I was here before Trump-mania took over the minds of the membership. Can't really blame you guys though, when the media holds so much sway in your mind it's only a matter of time before you become raging hypocrites, that's what their coverage/propaganda is designed for.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Wait! Matt, is that you?

In the latest episode of our Useful Idiots podcast, Matt Taibbi and Katie Halper sit down with comedian and podcaster Jimmy Dore to discuss his show (which he describes as “What The Daily Show would be if it wasn’t hosted by a millionaire”) and media bias. Fueling Dore’s work is his frustration that, today, many news networks are funded by the very people that reporters are supposed to be analyzing and exposing. This fault, he theorizes, has actually made space for podcasts to flourish.

Jimmy Dore on Media Bias and Today’s Podcast Boom

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i like cnn for real news reporting but not the clap trap #e from lemon that pair of clowns morning joe and that smirking twat cumeo just saying a reply to: Subaeruginosa

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join