It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Democrats May Have Visited Mexico to Teach U.S. Law Exploitation Procedures.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: carewemust

Should be illegal...

What I don't get is why democrats want illegals here. They never cared about them before Obama.

They have to keep up with their quota or Soros will cut them off.
Coaching them how to circumvent US law?
They should all resign immediately.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They're being taught how to do what Democrats do best...to lie.

For example, if a hit squad was after your family in Guatemala, Then you are eligible for Asylum here.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I still fail to see how winning by a larger margin in California is going to change losing the majority of electoral college votes, but it’s not my game plan.

Maybe AOC and Omar convinced Pelosi that the U.S. House is powerful enough to abolish the electoral college? Pelosi came out of their last private meeting visibly shaken.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

that's why a letter was sent to the ranking dem on the committee. So that they can find out just who, if anyone, it was that did this.

Is that so hard to understand??

If this happened, it's a severe ethics violation that can carry severe repercussions for said violator.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Now, we're learning even more about how CRAZY Liberal Democrat leaders are when it comes to perpetuating illegal immigration.

A Department of Homeland Security official said Democrats, nonprofit organizations, and 2020 hopefuls "are furious that these migrants" are not permitted to "await their court dates in the U.S., where they have the opportunity to disappear and slip into the interior never to be seen again."
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Sooo...they break laws by going to Mexico and teaching wanna-be U.S. immigrants how to lie and deceive, in order to be allowed into the U.S. legally.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I'm not sure this would be considered illegal but an elected official teaching foreign nationals how to subvert US laws should definitely be an ethics violation.
That has consequences too.

Technically, they're not telling them anything that a good immigration lawyer would, or that they couldn't just find out on Google. Really this is no different from a Republican representative visiting a gun show and telling people how to get around background checks.

I don't think that law makers should doing this, but it's totally legal, and it's totally normal in politics.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
May have. Liberal groups went down there months ago handing out 50 dollar Bill's for anyone who signs up for the caravan.

Food and clothes were provided along the way.

Dump trucks of used clothes dumped on the street to pick through.

They are coached and guided on what and what not to say.

These liberal elitist believe these people are uncivilized and like a pet project want to teach them how to behave in the 21st century

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I am sure the catchphrase “Gonna cut a _____” was said a few times by crazy eyes. And that is what shook Pelosi.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Progressives in Europe have mainly beat back Christianity and are proud of their atheist ways ! American progressives want Christianity out of America ! Why ? Well in my opinion of watching and reading thousands of books on religion , science , math , philosophy,geometry, years in secret Rosicrucian orders and other esoteric orders , Eastern Orthodox ( closest to the story of Jesus ) , 25 years in the Nuclear sciences and an IQ adult full panel administrated test of 121 . Has no one seen what is happening ? I want a wall to keep South American and Mexicans who are 3/4 Roman Catholic out of my politics . I’m no longer a religious man . I accept Christ as a line of teachers from the unknown God and as a man like me . Why invite Catholic’s into America , kick Catholic’s out of Europe through social pressure and education, invite the new theist Muslims into Europe and this is done by progressives who for the most part hate religion , but LOVE POWER AND CONTROL . It’s real simple ! The ruling classes need strict religious groups , Popes , Clerics and zealots to keep order . Free minded agnostic or atheists are a threat to capitalism and its debt banks created by Old Testament people ( Yahweh the blood debt god ) . Nancy Pelosi nor Ted Cruz care about a Mexican baby ! They do care about power though . You see , when a Priest or Cleric tells you to honour gods law or die , love the slave master who whips you, and mix that with government rules to create the 1950’s again ( blind obedience) The left loves radicals up until the job is done . The right hangs their generals after wars are won , because they fear men of true power and morals . When people free their minds and escape debt the powers that be both Capitalist and Communist get nervous . America and European people have become to smart for religion and politics of yore . Europe is 50yrs ahead in progressives ideas and they now went 500 years back with theist Muslims moving in at the millions ( slow immigration works ) Once again why are liberals fighting religion and allowing the radicals of religion into western countries by the millions ? Once again IMO it is because , people are easier to abuse when they have an abusive father god who says it’s just to butcher and repress , because it’s in His best interest. Remember folks all the big three religious books tell you to honour your masters even if they are nasty and make slaves of you and it’ok to kill others who disagree ( wars are big money and they need support ) Agnostics don’t war over banking , gold and oil , but Christians , Jews and Muslims fight over all the above . Politicians or corporations ( what is the difference ) need religion for its accepted abuse to its followers and death to its non believers ( who have resources like oil ) You are being played by people who are true darkness !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join