It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Democrats May Have Visited Mexico to Teach U.S. Law Exploitation Procedures.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds like we need a multi year investigation.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

When a police officer reads you your Miranda rights, they are 'coaching' you to exploit the law, right?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I'm not sure this would be considered illegal but an elected official teaching foreign nationals how to subvert US laws should definitely be an ethics violation.
That has consequences too.

Thank you. I assume that is why they are being investigated.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Already done. Hillary's still free so I guess that means her investigation was a witch hunt. At least that's what I've heard regarding the fruitless Russia investigation from circles around here.

Seems like some want their cake and to eat it too.
edit on 9/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Democrats voted with Obama to restrict immigration. They felt that they didn't need extra Democrat voters then.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

True words and an excellent meme. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Yeah and Trump is the one “undermining our democracy”

How do these people expect to get elected?

They are panicking because Joe Biden is a dog candidate and Ruth Ginsburg could retire at any moment involuntarily.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I still fail to see how winning by a larger margin in California is going to change losing the majority of electoral college votes, but it’s not my game plan.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Or maybe they were there just trying to help them understand the immigration process, which I dont have a problem with since it could help speed up the flow th through the process.
And Jordan is just lying through his teeth because that is what his purpose seems to be in Congress.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

America is falling, hopefully people will wake up and catch it before it's too late.

That's why Trump was elected...

You sit there and preach to us all like children. But I have yet to see you pose a legitimate solution to the problems we all face. The best weapon we had to combat globalism progressivism and the deep state was and still is Trump. Give us a better option already!

You act like we all just fawn over the man. When in reality the majority of us here didn't even vote for him. He's a douche canoe but he's also doing the job he was elected to do. Therefore he will without a doubt be reelected.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Should be illegal...

What I don't get is why democrats want illegals here. They never cared about them before Obama.

It makes sense if the illegals are illegally voting for Democrats.

It also explains why the Democrats are so dead-set against voter ID laws. They claim that voter ID laws disenfranchise blacks, but they've never cared about poor blacks before (at least not ones that aren't picking cotton on a plantation) so that explanation rings hollow. It makes a ton of sense if the Dems are really trying to protect people's ability to vote illegally.
edit on 9-9-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's a double standard. Trump tied people are in jail for things Democrat tied people are proven to have done as well, with no consequence. Hillary was not cleared, it was proven she did in fact break the law, but they decided it was not worth charging her.

We have people in jail for lying to the FBI ... while other people who lied about more serious things to the FBI are walking free. Maybe you like the double standard, I do not.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LSU2018

You believe this happy horsespit and you call dems stupid?

Happy horsespit?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I still fail to see how winning by a larger margin in California is going to change losing the majority of electoral college votes, but it’s not my game plan.

They don't think that far ahead.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I am soooooo sure.

Amid reports... who, when, where and how?

Those elements make a complete news report.
Not flimsy allegations because a friggin GOP member says so.

Who Gohmert? Jordan? Nunes? The flippin three stooges?

YOU are questioning the validity of a story?!?!?

YOU?!?!?

I thought simple allegations were more than enough to convince you of literally ANYTHING

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Trump is not the answer, he and the media's rhetoric have divided this country more than ever before. You can sit there and point fingers at one side over the other all you want, you'd just be in the same exact boat as the other side. The perpetual blame game that hurts no one except you and me. Meanwhile the rich get richer and terrorists continue to be armed across the globe.

The truth is both sides are actively destroying the social fabric of our nation through divisive rhetoric and propaganda, petty BS that Trump is more than happy to participate in any chance he gets. Ignore that fact all you want in favor of picking apart the media as if the two aren't inexplicably connected at the hip. The actions and words of the media do not negate the actions and words of Trump no matter how much you guys try to act like the opposite is true. The flip side if that is true as well.

You don't think the "feud" between Trump and the media is designed to divide us down social lines? If not, you're not paying close enough attention.

I don't have an answer for a system corrupt from the foundation up. You can throw glitter on a turd all you want, doesn't change the fact that it's nothing other than a turd with glitter sprinkled on top.
edit on 9/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Already done. Hillary's still free so I guess that means her investigation was a witch hunt. At least that's what I've heard regarding the fruitless Russia investigation from circles around here.

Seems like some want their cake and to eat it too.

so you admit that Trump was subjected to a witch hunt. Well, it's nice that you are starting to realize what happened.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's a double standard. Trump tied people are in jail for things Democrat tied people are proven to have done as well, with no consequence. Hillary was not cleared, it was proven she did in fact break the law, but they decided it was not worth charging her.

We have people in jail for lying to the FBI ... while other people who lied about more serious things to the FBI are walking free. Maybe you like the double standard, I do not.

I think you must be intelligent enough to understand what all that means, so his comments aren't likely regarding that.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It's a littlle scary but honestly, what is left of western society beyond the US and UK?

And the countries most under attack are?

Not funny at all.

😒

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He seemed to suggest any time charges are not filed it must mean it's a witch hunt. That Republicans who claim Trump not being charged and it was a witch hunt must say the same for Hillary or be hypocrites.

That was how I interpreted it. It's simply a fallacious argument.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join