It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Isaiah Washington Explains Why He Left the Democratic Party: ‘Something Doesn’t Feel Right

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

originally posted by: Bloodworth
This entire site is right wing because of what the leftist have been doing.

Many many other sites as well.....

Most of the country, but dont.be fooled a big portion of the country is right on board with them

Hollyweird, antifa, the media, LGBTQ, BLM, muslims silicon valley.

Lots of liberal psychos out there

I think it goes well beyond this site and others like it..

The west in general is seeing a surge in conservatism, with many moderates walking away from liberalism because of the way many influential liberals are behaving.

Most people are intelligent and logical enough to see how bizarre the actions of many far left personalities have become and don't want to live in a world created and controlled by the freaks.

Fortunately for us, many of these hardcore, crazies simply can't comprehend that they are driving people away. They all live in a fantasy where everything is going their way and will continue to destroy their chances of becoming the dominant force on the planet.

Sooner or later they will have a lucid moment and start to realize that their dreams of a utopia are slipping away and this will drive them over the edge for sure (another Trump win may actually do the trick). This is a good thing for the long term because when they do go totally bats#@t crazy, it will give the rest of the world a reason to go medieval on them once and for all.

Lol, I like

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Well said Ironclad, i doubt many could have said it better than that.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is funny. Liberal Democrats head north in a ship, to prove the ice is melting too fast, and get stuck in the ice!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is funny. Liberal Democrats head north in a ship, to prove the ice is melting too fast, and get stuck in the ice!

mobile.twitter.com...

Saw this one, couldn't stop smiling!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TGunner

I voted for 44 twice. I even checked my emails in his Senate Office while lobbying for Salone to be given another chance to rebrand. Not once in 8 years was I given any support regarding Africa or the Black Agenda, but 45 invites me to the WH to celebrate the #FirstStepAct.

Actor Isaiah Washington spoke to Fox Nation’s Tyrus about his decision to leave the Democratic Party.

Washington noted that Democratic politicians have not done enough for America or the black community. He praised President Donald Trump’s support for the First Step Act, which provides “deserving prisoners the opportunity to get a shortened sentence for positive behavior and job training, and giving judges and juries the power that the Constitution intended to grant

I have a message for the Hollywood Actors DM’ing me and revealing that you’re Conservatives. Don’t DM me again, because you all are lame and I don’t respond well to hypocrites or cowards. You’re no different than the bystander that is waiting on the blood to spill from a martyr. - Isaiah Washington

Act or Isaiah Washington Explains Why He Left the Democratic Party: ‘Something Doesn’t Feel Right’

Yet another actor has joined the pro Dem camp due to the crazy antics of the far left attempts to take over and destroy what's left of our republic.

He's said to be an a** but unless this is playacting then good for him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join