It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong support for Trump linked to willingness to persecute immigrants and commit violence.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
a reply to: mtnshredder

facts don't care about your feelings, MAGA bomber is real, and so are the far right trump supporting mass shooters.

Only a clueless idiot would blame mass shootings on the president. Have fun with your trolling, would prefer if you did it on another site though.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well if Trump wasn't President would the MAGA bomber and Racist trump shooters exist? Would El Paso have happened?

The Mexicans are invading!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

..." used incendiary language when discussing immigrants,"

OK , I just had to Stop there . Is this an " Op Ed " Opinion Piece Article or Actual News ? People Wanna Know ..............

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Well if Trump wasn't President would the MAGA bomber and Racist trump shooters exist? Would El Paso have happened?

So you think Trump made these people racist and evil? Please, they’re responsible for their own actions, Trump didn’t pull the trigger they did. If I told you to go jump off a bridge, would you do it?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

Well , I Think the President has Mentioned MANY TIMES in the Past that the Country Needs More LEGAL Immigrants , and Less Illegal Foreign National Infiltrators who in Some Cases Commit Crimes . Am I Mistaken ?.......

Hey , Nice Photoshop Avatar , Where Can I Get One ? I was thinking of using this One , but Half of it is Dead Now , and the Other Half Soon ................

edit on 11-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

Heck yeah! Lets get to persecut'n!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Then I’m sure by your logic Potus Obama was also responsible for the mass shootings during his tenure.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Most of the mass shooters in recent times (with a couple of exceptions), were left wing nutjobs.

Are they Trumps fault too?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

Most of the mass shooters in recent times (with a couple of exceptions), were left wing nutjobs.

Are they Trumps fault too?

Do you also think they shot a bunch of people because of their political leanings.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea

originally posted by: clubheadjobby

www.newscientist.com...

I discount news sites that do not allow readers to comment.

Many many sites took away their comments section.
You can see most of the comments shared the same feelings.

And those comments are not aligned with the liberal Democrats so they are scrubbed.

There was a big push in silicon valley to narrow down comments so they can be more traceable.

They want all commenta only on Twitter, Facebook ect.
So they can have more control on what is shown and who can be banned.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Russian bots

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join