It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong support for Trump linked to willingness to persecute immigrants and commit violence.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Late last week, my friend John Stoehr made a daring argument:

“white evangelical Christian support for Donald Trump isn’t rooted in hypocrisy, contradiction or merely straying from the straight and narrow,” he said. “The reason they support a fascist president is simple: They’re sadists.”

rewire.news...

In solidarity with the OP

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wait... WHAT???

When did ANTIFA start supporting Trump?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The only rise in hate crimes is the ones done on Jews.

Just like France Germany and England. there is a direct link to the importation of muslims and the rise in rapes, acid attacks, and church and temple attacks .

They actually did so much raping their 1st few years they made a name for themselves as rapugees......

Now they are becoming somewhat civilized

In America there is over population, schools are at compacity, few jobs.

No mas, has nothing to do with race.

Citzens are getting restless, they lost jobs, native language is weakening. taxes are rising.

It's only natural they take it out on those who never respected the law of the land

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

Thank Mod you finally got kicked.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yes, thx mods. I’m sure he’ll be back by the end of the week LSU as.....“ long time lurker, finally decided to join, looking forward to joining your discussions”

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yes, thx mods. I’m sure he’ll be back by the end of the week LSU as.....“ long time lurker, finally decided to join, looking forward to joining your discussions”

It wouldn't be the first time he though he was fooling all of us, lol...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

This has been debunked, but you don't want to debate. You used ad homs immediately.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He gawn nao.

Took longer than I had anticipated, but nonetheless, we shall await the inevitable ressurrestcion.

Amen..

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I tend to have some "far left" leanings when it comes to things like healthcare or social dividend/ubi,

...but for the life of me I don't know what the heck democrats are talking about when they say Trump is an extreme racist and full of "incendiary" language. All I hear him talk about is trying to get the economy on track, jobs, and the economic effects of a tsunami of immigrants bypassing the legal process, flooding the labor market, depressing wages, etc. I have never heard even veiled statements alluding to violence toward anyone.

Every country in the world is meticulous about who they let in. Are the democrats bleeding from their screaming voices at every other nation in the world? No? Then why are they so upset at the United States?

I don't get it.

This report you cite creates a fictitious scenario at the outset - by creating a world where Islam is illegal. It is not illegal in the United States. (Interesting that other religions are persecuted in many Islamic countries, no?) It then asks if people would report them or use force to detain them. Again, not simple violence against them, but "force" to detain them. It then conveniently exchanges the use of the word "force" with the word "violence." A bending of ideas step by step until it's a pretzel. Finally, it damns the results and uses it as a sensationalist headline.

Who takes this nonsense seriously?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
.... and strong support for Hilary indicates willingness to punch your man in the eye, lie to protect sex pests, and wear pants suits ( in ALL colors).

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: clubheadjobby
Not surprising.

Aside from a general willingness to ignore facts unless they support the Mario Mushroom President, there's an inherent cruelty in these same supporters or cultists.

www.newscientist.com...

In the years since Donald Trump took ofice as President of the United States, he has often used incendiary language when discussing immigrants, Muslims and various other groups. Hate crimes have been on the rise in the US since 2015, and a recent review by ABC News found Trump has been invoked in at least 36 criminal cases of violent acts, threats or allegations of assault.

But it has been difficult to quantify the extent to which his language has really inspired or triggered such crimes. Now a study has found that people who strongly identify with Trump say they are more willing to commit violence against immigrants.

This is a study based on data and facts so no doubt the usual Cult 45 members will arrive in droves to shout their ignorance because they don't like data and facts.

Trump supporters more willing to commit violence, check.

In one scenario, respondents were told to imagine that a law had been passed outlawing Islamic cultural organisations, and then asked how likely they would be to report members of such organisations to the police, support the use of physical force to find them, and even personally use physical force to track down and detain them.

People whose identities were more fused with Trump were more likely to say they were willing to commit violence in these scenarios.

More willing to persecute immigrants, check.

In similarly designed surveys, Kunst and his team found that those fused with Trump were also more willing to persecute Iranians and immigrants.

This fusion was measured by asking people to rank how strongly they agreed with several statements, including “I am one with Donald Trump”. Read more:

I can't wait for all the rational supporters to flood in and debate the data in a calm and rational fashion.

Haha, just joking, I'm sure the insults and ad-homs will be fast and furious

DEBUNKED - The same methodology was applied to areas around Hillary Clinton rallies, and Clinton rallies correlated with a HIGHER propensity for violence, than that around Trump rallies.

Now... given the hatred of the regressive left, that certainly doesn't surprise me.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i say its true look at maga bomber and the trump mass shooters.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
i say its true look at magi bomber and the trump mass shooters.

Take your troll BS to another site would ya.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Maybe it's just because everyone has a camera in their pockets that so many racially charged moments have been caught on camera as of late, people confronting people for speaking a different language, calling out people's citizenship and telling people to go back to their countries to name a few. It makes me shudder to think the scenes we would have caught had everyone had a camera in their pockets in the 60's. The more things change the more they stay the same.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I think there's a lot of truth to that, hard to go anywhere without being caught on camera somewhere. Back in the day we had no idea what was going on across the globe unless it was published in the paper under national news, now it's a click away as to the going ons in Timbuktu.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Mario Mushroom President..?

Yet another sufferer of TDS, expressing their utter haltered by labeling someone with a nasty and tbh, fairly poor attempt at name calling (although it is a refreshing change from a simple NAZI Trump or Racist Trump..lol).

So the left is not inclined to commit acts of violence against anyone opposing them..? All "peace love and Mung Beans baby"..!! Am I right..?

I guess if such a survey were turned around and certain stereotypes were re-labeled as Conservatives, Nationalists, capitalist's and general non-conformists, the answers would be along the lines of "live and let live"..? You know, because progressives are so tolerant and peace loving people and all..!!
edit on 11-9-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Calling ILLEGAL ALIENS immigrants is like calling DRUG DEALERS unlicensed pharmacists...

MAGA 2020, LIBTARDS!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Calling ILLEGAL ALIENS immigrants is like calling DRUG DEALERS unlicensed pharmacists...

MAGA 2020, LIBTARDS!!!

No, "unlicensed" makes them sound criminal. I'd go with "private pharmacist".
edit on 11-9-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

facts don't care about your feelings, MAGA bomber is real, and so are the far right trump supporting mass shooters.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join