It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Chapo says assets should go to Mexico’s indigenous peoples / SEE READERS COMMENTS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Look at what they Mexican citizens are writing in response to this story. Since we really never get the truth from our MSM you can at least get a pulse from those reading the article. I thought it was interesting as it seems to parallel what the Iranian disco dancers were chanting years ago; "deeth to E merica" as land of the Geat Satan:

Mexico News Daily

Convicted drug trafficker Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán wants his money to go to Mexico’s indigenous communities, a lawyer for the former Sinaloa Cartel leader said on Wednesday. José Luis González Meza said that his client told his mother and sisters via telephone that he was aware that the United States was seeking to seize US $14 billion of his assets.

How about returning the money to the people who loss money and property when drug dealers and users broke into homes and businesses and stole to support their habits. That sounds fair to me and others. 3 • Reply • Share › − Avatar David • 3 days ago Trump should use the money to build the wall. 2 • Reply • Share › − Avatar Richard Lee Peralez David • 2 days ago Yea to keep white home grown terrorist from going into Mexico... 2 • Reply • Share › − Avatar bayman50cal Richard Lee Peralez • 2 days ago • edited White? Are you an idiot? You mean to keep that garbage from Mexico and other south of the border countries from coming into OUR country, ILLEGALLY. • Reply • Share › − Avatar Delirious Delirious bayman50cal • 2 days ago Yup white people! you guys are the ones causing terrorism in the united states, when have you heard about a latino going into a Walmart to shot people or to go into schools to do the same never! you only hear about Mexicans crossing boarders to do jobs where they get pay 8 dollars an hour, and calling some garbage just because we come to a corrupt country to do the jobs that you guys won't do, without latinos the united states wouldn't work. You need someone to the hard work . 3 • Reply • Share › − Avatar bayman50cal Delirious Delirious • a day ago F you pedro. Latinos have killed people here in America. Plus blacks kill more people than any whites do. And they do it every single day, you idiot. It's not that we will not do those jobs, it's because you dumb azz's do it for less just to take the jobs from Americans. We have President Trumps back when it comes to deporting you criminals back where you came from. Along with your little brats. We have the law on OUR side. ILLEGAL must be a word you morons just do not understand. You come here knowing you are breaking the law, then cry because we are enforcing the laws and making you pay for your crime. Now that is a prime example of your stupidity. Pack your bags, we are coming for you.

edit on 8-9-2019 by Waterglass because: added

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

All of his drug money is American dollars so the Mexicans can go piss up a rope.
Use the money to build a wall

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Look at what they Mexican citizens are writing in response to this story.

I stopped at the part where it was reasoned Mexico needs a wall to keep out white terrorists.

Jeez if I want to see comments like this I go to youtube

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The US wants that money for wasting on unneeded government projects, letting El Chappo help out the indigenous people in not something they will let happen. Maybe they will allow ten million dollars to go to what El Chappo's wishes, but there will be tons of paperwork, nine million worth, to get it distributed.

Just think of how many jobs could be created for Mexicans with El Chappos money, they could build lots of factories and improve many farms. The US would not like that. But of course, maybe the Mexican government would use most of his money up to give their high ranking government workers raises and bonuses, the rest would probably just disappear.
edit on 8-9-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
To hell with what Chapo wants, use that money to either build the wall or whatever is in the pork barrel.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
EErr, eeerr, I watched a docu on El Chapo and it really upset me. So can I please have just one of those millions as compensation.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Which means let the money get lost in the corrupt Mexican system, and finds its way to the cartels.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
To hell with what Chapo wants, use that money to either build the wall or whatever is in the pork barrel.

Hey, maybe the US taking twenty percent to build the wall would be a good idea. That would make it safer for the Mexican people if not as much drugs were not going through most of the cities and towns and was only going through the ocean pathways, through the gates, and from flying in. Less Mexicans would be effected in outlying areas.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is El Chappo virtue signalling for sympathy here? He knows fine well that the money isn't going anywhere near the people.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Which means let the money get lost in the corrupt Mexican system, and finds its way to the cartels.

Or it gets pissed away by the US government.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Or it gets pissed away by the US government.

Send it to Ted Cruz, who already authored a bill to use the money on the wall.

edit on 8-9-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454
t
You know the more I read spend it on the wall, it sounds better every time, Has a bit of poetic justice to it

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I bet CNN installs at webcam in his cell so El Chapo can be an expert guest commentator.

El Chapo's resume makes him a perfect fit for CNN.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Chapo, the humanitarian now.

If he wants it's probably the wrong thing to do.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
El Chapo is full of crap. He presided over a Mexican slaughterhouse. ANd the addiction of millions and now all of a sudden he wants to be Santa Clause.

Did he think like that when he was leading that slaughterhouse?

Mexico had more people murdered than most wars

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
So if the money went towards the wall instead of to Mexicans as Chapo wishes, would that mean that Mexico paid for the wall?

Maybe Trump really does have a time machine...

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

$15B? Simple - $45 to every American citizen. Its probably a fraction of the money we've each paid to provide emergency room care to illegals with the sniffles.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

American dollars that were spent buddy... Free market right guys? lmao
edit on 9-9-2019 by lucidclouds because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Build the Wall fund!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join