It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico: Migration reduced by 56% between May and August: foreign affairs secretary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well look here. Seems that Mexican citizens were getting tired of having their country overrun by others and I am sure that the US did nudge Mexico into doing something as this entire free open boarders thing seems to be a plot by whomever to collapse not only the USA but Mexico also. So direct from a Mexican Newspapers here's some information as to what is going on their Southern Border. You can read about it here.

Mexico News Daily

National Guard played a key role in 'a successful deployment' Published on Friday, September 6, 2019 167shares The government reduced migration through Mexico to the United States border by 56% between May and August, Foreign Affairs Secretary Marcelo Ebrard said on Friday. Ebrard told reporters at the presidential press conference that the reduction in the number of migrants “is a result of diverse measures that the government has taken in compliance with Mexican immigration law.”

In my opine this is good news for Mexico and whats left of the USA

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Posts by sacred bleeding hearts coming directly.

edit on 8-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is a good thing, I have always said Mexico should be doing it's part in not letting the migrants pass through their country en route to the u.s. hopefully it will be a domino effect slowing down illegal immigration and encourage would be migrants to do it legally. Win win for all imo.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Democrats are fully responsible for this BS.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Nope.

Violent clashes between African migrants and Mexican military police erupted in Tapachula on Tuesday, as migrants demanded the right to travel north to the US and Canada.

Hundreds of African migrants are currently trapped at the Mexican southern border, after the Latin American country decided to strengthen its border controls following US threats of imposing tariffs on Mexican goods.

If you must blame someone for this, then you must blame Trump for strong arming Mexico through threats of tariffs, into tightening up their southern border.

But, I don't really think you can blame Trump or any party, Dems or Repubs, for African migrants in Guatemala trying to enter Mexico through it's southern border.
edit on 8-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: newsx.tv...

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

She made it to Germany and was sent away. Re-read that. That tells volumes about the real legitimacy, knowing how my government is ticking.

They would not have sent her away if she was in the danger she is saying she is.

I may sound hard, and I recognize I would do the same as her probably. Regardless, there are laws and procedures and without them, the host country will go down the drain with that.

The idea of being able to shelter someone, rests on the foundation stones of a working system. When people do not respect those laws, they are seeking for the same #hole situation and have learned ZERO.

It iritates the hell out of me, when so called refugees come here and start to demand laws and social constructs that made the fanatics big in their own country.

They come here and want our help I expect them to at least have some decency to value and respect our culture. Because if not for culture, that they try to erode away, politicians too, they would not have the possibility to seek shelter.

I am ready to be flamed and called a racist.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

NOPE.

Dems are for open boarders, hell we even had congressional folk help "walk" some of these folks over lmfao.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Even if that was true, which it isn't, those African migrants are in Guatemala, trying to enter Mexico. That uprising has nothing to do with the US/Mexico border or US politics.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Nope.

Violent clashes between African migrants and Mexican military police erupted in Tapachula on Tuesday, as migrants demanded the right to travel north to the US and Canada.

Hundreds of African migrants are currently trapped at the Mexican southern border, after the Latin American country decided to strengthen its border controls following US threats of imposing tariffs on Mexican goods.

If you must blame someone for this, then you must blame Trump for strong arming Mexico through threats of tariffs, into tightening up their southern border.

But, I don't really think you can blame Trump or any party, Dems or Repubs, for African migrants in Guatemala trying to enter Mexico through it's southern border.

Yeah, it's Orange Man's fault for closing the door to rampant entry into our country. H'e's such a cruel and racist person. He actually cares for America and its citizens first.

How dare he actually try to fulfill his campaign promises to his constituents, all United States citizens.

Damned him for not going back on his promises like all the present and former politicians combined.

Seriously Sookie, seek professional help.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Democrats continue to whine about building border wall, saying Orange man bad for diverting $3.6 billion from military construction projects to be used to build 175 miles of border wall.

If Dems had their way, we'd be reading headlines like the one posted below, EVERY SINGLE DAY. Most Americans are sick or their # and will vote for Trump because they want our laws ENFORCED and Trump isn't backing down from securing our border.

6 MS-13 gang members, illegal immigrants involved in deadly Maryland stabbing, ICE says

LINK

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Seriously Sookie, seek professional help.

I didn't say any of that. LOL That's all you and your projection, so maybe you should be the seeking help.

And, yes, Trump is responsible for leveraging Mexico to tighten up it's southern border. Take the win.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Dems are for open boarders

Please show me where the Democratic platform advocates for "open borders". Democrats are for immigration reform. Remember, Obama deported more illegal immigrants than Trump has, and he was a Democrat.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You're falling down left!

I find the applause for these comments 100 percent un american

Now how bout that? Obviously you have no idea what the hell you're
even talking about.

I think I'm done here.
edit on 8-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Nope.

No, Democrats are to blame for waving the carrot (entitlement benefits, education, jobs, amnesty etc) around carelessly, for the compassion vote.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Dems are for open boarders

Please show me where the Democratic platform advocates for "open borders". Democrats are for immigration reform. Remember, Obama deported more illegal immigrants than Trump has, and he was a Democrat.

Kieth Ellison. Shirt he's wearing says “yo no creo en fronteras,” which translates to “I don’t believe in borders.”

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

A Mexico Billionaire who is connected to global organized crime owns the train. Much bad stuff written about him by female Mexican writers.

top topics

join