It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Continues Silence Surrounding Allegations of Infidelity by Rep. Omar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

You lost me.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: lostbook

There's no silence on anything involving Trump. The same media silent about Omar will go above and beyond to write about Trump, even when it's a lie. Maybe people aren't understanding the point of this thread.

Marker Gate is a good example of this. Much adieu about nothing.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I formulated my opinion on her when I listened to her actual unedited speeches. They are mostly based on false rhetoric and hate in my opine. I further formulated my opinion after hearing what several Islamic Imams said abut her as being evil on YouTube and other statements.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Your unaware of even the Stormy Daniels stuff? Deny Ignorance

Do you hail from Virginia also? Poster child for Ignorance?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I formulated my opinion on her when I listened to her actual unedited speeches. They are mostly based on false rhetoric and hate in my opine. I further formulated my opinion after hearing what several Islamic Imams said abut her as being evil on YouTube and other statements.

I formulated my opinion just by watching her. And reached the same conclusion.
She wreaks evil. Don't get the same thing from AOC but then, you can't fix stupid
either.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

Well the peanut gallery has arrived with the retarded stories.

I am out.

When people want to have an intelligent conversation based on reality and not fairy tales I will come back.

Don’t let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's hilarious how deafining the silence becomes when the dems pedestal people get exposed for who they are.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

You lost me.

Use the quote button amigo!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable
Let me clue you in...

funniest line in a post this year.

Star for Great comedy

Omar talks righteously, so of course she is a hypocrite

she acts so smarmy, but she has the right to say anything she wants, like all of us.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Here you go. Look Look not one MSM outlet including FOX. So on goes the Rise of The 4th Reich in the USA. Ya vol.

r's Husband Wants Divorce After Bombshell ... - Daily Wire www.dailywire.com... › news › omars-husband-wants-divorce-after-b... 7 days ago - Ahmed Hirsi, the husband of far-left Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), reportedly wants a divorce after the bombshell "homewrecker" allegations came ...

Report: Omar's Husband Wants a Divorce After Affair Allegations townhall.com... › tipsheet › leahbarkoukis › 2019/09/04 › report-oma... 6 days ago - Rep. Ilhan Omar's husband reportedly wants a divorce after court filings allege that she had an affair with Democratic political consultant Tim ...

Ilhan Omar's husband Ahmed Hirsi wants divorce after she ... meaww.com... › news › human-interest 6 days ago - Congresswoman Ilhan Omar's marriage could be spiraling down as her husband, Ahmed Hirsi, is set to file for divorce amidst an alleged affair ... Ilhan Omar's husband wants divorce after alleged affair ...

www.theblaze.com... › glenn-radio › ilhan-omars-husband 6 days ago - On Wednesday's radio program, Glenn Beck discussed the latest in a long line of alleged scandals involving Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) ... Ilhan Omar's husband reportedly demanding divorce after ...

www.theblaze.com... › ilhan-omar-husband-wants-a-divorce-now 7 days ago - The husband of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) is reportedly demanding a divorce after a bombshell report that she had been having an affair with a ... Ilhan Omar's Husband Wants a Divorce After Shocking Affair ...

pjmedia.com... › trending › rep-ilhan-omars-husband-wants-divorce-a... 6 days ago - Ahmed Hirsi, the husband of Ilhan Omar, now wants a divorce after the shocking revelation that his wife carried on an affair with political ...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stormson
Trump didn't commit immigration fraud and campaign finance fraud to do so either though, so...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Who cares about infidelity LOL! Look who the president is!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
Who cares about infidelity LOL! Look who the president is!!!

Now you get it. When it's Trump it's blasted by the media and everyone cares. Then it's a Dem and the media is silent and the people blasting Trump say "Who cares about infidelity LOL!" ... well the people screaming to impeach Trump cared, hypocrites.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
At a Memorial Ceremony today, the Father of a 9-11 victim calls out Rep. Ilhan Omar, for trivializing the attacks, and the deaths of so many innocent Americans.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join