It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Continues Silence Surrounding Allegations of Infidelity by Rep. Omar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Did Omar pay anyone to stay quiet about any story about cheating?

Did she get her friend who owns a rag magazine buy and bury the story so that no one would find out before she got elected?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Nope. That was never the story. Sorry but no one cares that he cheats except his wife who is repeatedly humiliated by her husband.
The story was always about the money being paid to bury the cheating.

Come on people. We are not a reinvent history website.
edit on 9102019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh thats rich.
Hillary hillaryhillaryhillaryhillaryhillaryhillary.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How so?

Did she put thousands of farmers out of work?

Did she rearrange taxes so that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer?

Did she promise a wall that mexico was going to pay for and totally FAIL to deliver on it?

I wont say trump is anti america he is not he just doesnt care at all. He is pro trump through and through.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I didn't like Obama. Wasn't a fan. To be honest, I made a write in for Louis Black on Obama's second elections because they were all asshats. You and your people though are on a whole new level of hate and anger for this country. We haven't seen this kind of mental derangement in our lifetimes (Im near 50) from anyone until now, with you and yours.

Keep up the fight so we know who you really are! Keep deflecting and changing the direction of threads because they don't flow in the current as you like. Keep crying foul when the ball is clearly in play. Keep reeeing all the way home so we can keep hearing were you are and always know your location. You, Antifa, All the crazy left just keep on with the pot banging and the whining.

The truth of the matter is IO is a cancer in our country trying to crumble us from within and she cheated on her husband with her underling AND funneled him $250,000.00. She needs to rot in a cell with most of the other members of congress who are a part of the slimy swamp. And yes, I do mean those of both Republican and Democrat persuasions. Nowhere did the OP mention Trump. You should try a Red Bull and get some wings to stay focused.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well the peanut gallery has arrived with the retarded stories.

I am out.

When people want to have an intelligent conversation based on reality and not fairy tales I will come back.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

Well the peanut gallery has arrived with the retarded stories.

I am out.

No big loss there.

When people want to have an intelligent conversation based on reality and not fairy tales I will come back.

Don't you mean when people stop pointing out the falsehoods you are pushing, then you will return? Don't want to talk about Omar, you know, what this thread is really about, but must make every post about ORANGE MAN BAD..

Omar funneled money to her side piece in excess of 200K. Her current non brother husband is filing for divorce due to her infidelity. Want to discuss that or want to keep reeeing about Trump...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I am pointing out inconsistencies that could be used against you, I and others.

originally posted by: stormson a reply to: Waterglass trump has cheated on all of his wives, where's your post about his infidelity?

Were are your sources. Post them so as to convince me. Plus your using others quotes to push a false narrative. If Trump was indeed guilty of what your other references are pushing he would be hung in court. Oh the witnesses [plaintiffs] felt threatened so they pulled the lawsuit . Yea right. That would work for Epstein but not Trump. The entire world of elitists are hammering him which includes judges. Tell me why non of the Billionaires like Democratic Billionaire financier Tom Steyer, aren't providing funds to these so called "plaintiffs" sue him in court?

Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: contextual

Your unaware of even the Stormy Daniels stuff? Deny Ignorance

Oh I am sure aware of it along with her retraction. Deny Ignorance? Why are you writing false claims.

It's been like...two months since Daniels' lawyer came clean and admitted the accusation was a planned political attack and she rescinds her accusation.

...and her lawyer (Michael Avenatti) has since been indicted for swindling his clients. Which I believe included Stormy, altho I'm not positive about that.

Also, the lawyer for the woman who accused Justice Kavenaugh of rape also recently admitted it was purely a political attack.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Why do you deflect in every post back to Trump? This OP story is not about Trump...

The Star-Tribune has published the most detailed, evidence-based reporting. Here are some of the key points from their report:

In 2002, Omar, then 19, religiously married Ahmed Hirsi, but not legally, and had two children. There is good speculation he is related to her.

In 2008, they obtained a religious divorce. The following year, in 2009, Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi both religiously and legally. Mean while all three continued to live with one another on and off.

In 2011, Omar and Elmi divorced religiously, but remained married legally. Lol WTF

In 2012, Omar and Hirsi reconciled and had a third child. In 2017, Omar legally divorced Elmi, and the following year, she legally married Hirsi. You can't even make this crap up.

2020........ Omar has forth child with Mynett, legally divorces Elmi and legally marries Mynett while religiously marries both Elmi and Hirsi.

I think she beat out both Trump and Clinton here...Well maybe not Clinton...

edit on 10-9-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Why do you deflect in every post back to Trump? This OP story is not about Trump...

The Star-Tribune has published the most detailed, evidence-based reporting. Here are some of the key points from their report:

In 2002, Omar, then 19, religiously married Ahmed Hirsi, but not legally, and had two children. There is good speculation he is related to her.

In 2008, they obtained a religious divorce. The following year, in 2009, Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi both religiously and legally. Mean while all three continued to live with one another on and off.

In 2011, Omar and Elmi divorced religiously, but remained married legally. Lol WTF

In 2012, Omar and Hirsi reconciled and had a third child. In 2017, Omar legally divorced Elmi, and the following year, she legally married Hirsi. You can't even make this crap up.

2020........ Omar has forth child with Mynett, legally divorces Elmi and legally marries Mynett while religiously marries both Elmi and Hirsi.

I think she beat out both Trump and Clinton here...Well maybe not Clinton...

She sure doesn't seem to follow her Muslim Laws very well.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Why dont you stop the nonsenseText

I didn't write the story. MSM did. Why is it you never remain unbiased and attack everyone such as I just for putting the story out there. It a simplistic attempt by you to play wack a mole towards suppression of real time stories that seem to have merit. Eventually your personal theme will make "ATS" irrelevant because all others will just fade away.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KYRick

She sure doesn't seem to follow her Muslim Laws very well.

And ending up with the straight white guy... What will the posse say!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

And what are you doing?

What am I doing. I am trying to support the United States of America by placing factual stories as published by the MSM onto this site as allowed by its owners.

I do NOT support Terrorism along with China, Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia , Venezuela .

What say you?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You always NEVER address the facts just spin the facts, churn and burn the Thread. This is about Omar. Cant deal with it huh?

Go catch up then you can speak with surety and truth. Until then you are just a puppet of trumps who doesn't care about facts.

Oh really. The entire world hates Trump along with the majority of Congress and US Judges. You mean to tell me that these "plaintiffs" were scared and dropped their lawsuits against Trump. Really. especially with all of the cash that can be provided by Democrat allies such as George Soros and Tom Steyer, the billionaire impeachment activist and philanthropist. The could provide the best attorneys, money , security on loan to these "plaintiffs" until the suit would be finalized as a grand slam against Trump.

You are pushing a false narrative and so were those other women. Trump has no friends in The Justice Department

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

The primary point here is that MSM is silent on Omar but dumps on Trump for everything. The fix is in against guys or girls like you or me. We are lower than a pawn.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Text

That's right. ALL FAKE. Ever been a Plaintiff in a lawsuit at the Federal level. I have and I know the ropes. They all dropped their suit because they are all lying and it would have been exposed under oath in court. Since they all are privy to unlimited lawyers, funds and 24/7 security from Billionaires like George Soros and Billionaire financier Tom Steyer you claim that all 16 dropped their suit because of any of those or bailed for a low dollar payoff. Bull Sheet. Your pushing a false narrative.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

peanut gallery

Why is it that only you seem to be allowed to personally attack others while you do not seem to ever address the topic that you are defending. Its seems you have privileges.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

There's no silence on anything involving Trump. The same media silent about Omar will go above and beyond to write about Trump, even when it's a lie. Maybe people aren't understanding the point of this thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

NY Post is basically Fox News in print since they're both owned by the same man. Funny how conservatives care about her alleged infidelity yet don't care about GOP politicians infidelity, namely Trump. Chances are since your source is conservative trash I doubt she is what you accuse her of. You guys are hypocrites through and through

Really. So attack Fox and The NY Post. Many others in MSM are reporting out on it but your apparent goal is to keep us all in the dark as sheep.

I doubt she is what you accuse her of

Another OP with privileges? [I] accused her of? I only reported out what MSM media reported. Fine, I will do a tabloid 24/7 of her husbands divorce trial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join