It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Continues Silence Surrounding Allegations of Infidelity by Rep. Omar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well I thought I would post this as the MSM is a strange place in the USA today. I always wondered how it was to have been living in Germany back in the day; say in the early 1930's when propaganda was just beginning to get its legs. From what I have read and heard in this country, in my opine that we are in for a rough ride. So here we have Omar and all that surrounds her. You can read about the MSM on mute about her escapades here:

Accuracy In Media

However here's the real deal story as an underling bombshell from The New York Post. At this point in history and based on her verbal attacks on everyone other than her favorites I am assuming that since she would sue the NY Post, they have vetted the story out and its accurate, truthful and hubby has has enough. You can read about it here.

Rep. Ilhan Omar’s husband wants divorce after affair bombshell: source

Well MSM and Representative Ilhan, thanks all and This Threads for You!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

trump has cheated on all of his wives, where's your post about his infidelity?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Nobody cares about infidelity at the senates/house levels.
Honestly most people don't care about it at any level today.
You can thank Bill Clinton for making that irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yes they are too busy talking about the president making plans for secret meetings with the taliban.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: stormson

I am waiting for you to write the Thread as fact but nothing so far. So here we are almost 3 years into his presidency and nothing out of you. Put it up or shut up with factual links. Thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yeah, I heard about it too. As stated before, Trump openly cheats. Why the silence on his infidelity?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: stormson

I am waiting for you to write the Thread as fact but nothing so far. So here we are almost 3 years into his presidency and nothing out of you. Put it up or shut up with factual links. Thanks in advance

Your unaware of even the Stormy Daniels stuff?
Deny Ignorance

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Yeah, I heard about it too. As stated before, Trump openly cheats. Why the silence on his infidelity?

I'll say it again...
Nobody cares where he's hiding his pickle.
Society today doesn't care who's sleeping with who unless they are relatives or underage.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Nobody cares about infidelity at the senates/house levels.

No not really! You have seem to have forgotten about all of those "meek" persons out there along with the deplorable's. Plus her infidelity leads to past possible fraudulent applications for many things and that can hang her and sent her home.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Your unaware of even the Stormy Daniels stuff? Deny Ignorance

Oh I am sure aware of it along with her retraction. Deny Ignorance? Why are you writing false claims.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'll say it again... Nobody cares where he's hiding his pickle. Society today doesn't care who's sleeping with who unless they are relatives or underage.

Well then document it all for all of us to read with references and links. All you are doing is pushing an opine which is non factual what the MSM spews forth daily.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

Exactly. Point being the MSM reported ad nauseum about Trump and Stormy Daniels when he was a private citizen, yet not a peep from them about Omar. And there are plenty of threads on ATS about Trump's infidelities. Use the search function, it doesn't bite.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What exactly did I say that was non factual?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Oh I am sure aware of it along with her retraction. Deny Ignorance? Why are you writing false claims.

Some people post with an open tabloid in front of them and then toss
the ATS call sign in for good measure.

Deny Tabloids

I think she's done because she's been just as silent lately.

That's what Minnesota gets in Cracker Jacks and diaper heads.

edit on 8-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

The ways the winds are blowing against Trump since 2016 there is NO WAY in hell a sound truthful lawsuit against him by ANY woman would NOT lose in any USA courtroom today. Nor would his Billions protect him. Case in point Epstein.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: carsforkids

The ways the winds are blowing against Trump since 2016 there is NO WAY in hell a sound truthful lawsuit against him by ANY woman would NOT lose in any USA courtroom today. Nor would his Billions protect him. Case in point Epstein.

You're getting way ahead of yourself there amigo!
I think Clinton's ass is more on the line there and
now I believe we may be off topic.

She also broke the laws of this great nation Gitmo and then deport!
edit on 8-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A good rule of thumb.
If the media is ignoring it we should focus on it. If the media is focusing on it we should ignore it.

Like sharpie-gate. While the media was loosing their collective **** over a black line on a map. Trump was securing more funding for the wall. It's like a parent using car keys to distract their child...

The media is pretending like Omar and AOC don't even exist at this point.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don’t care who someone sleeps with, however, her hatred for the Jewish people is enough to make me loathe this bigoted shrew.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

NY Post is basically Fox News in print since they're both owned by the same man.

Funny how conservatives care about her alleged infidelity yet don't care about GOP politicians infidelity, namely Trump. Chances are since your source is conservative trash I doubt she is what you accuse her of.

You guys are hypocrites through and through.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The real crimes being covered up and ignored by the establishment media are conspiring to commit immigration fraud, marrying a blood sibling, student financial aid fraud and repeatedly lying under oath.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join