It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa calls Daryl Davis a White Supremacist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: underwerks

twitter.com...

Is that you and your fellow Proud Boys posing as Antifa on that picture?

To sum up the thread:

- someone said something, thus Antifa must be a terror organisation
- "the squad" allegedly bankrolls Soros, who allegedly bankrolls Antifa with squad funds

Who said our rightwingnuts on ATS don't provide entertainment? Here's your proof.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

twitter.com...

To sum up the thread:

- "the squad" allegedly bankrolls Soros, who allegedly bankrolls Antifa with squad funds

Who said our rightwingnuts on ATS don't provide entertainment? Here's your proof.

A black man who personally de-radicalized around 200 KKK members get's called a "white supremacist" by antifa....and you see no problem with that?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

And who is the Antifa representative in that picture now?

Just another kin liability thread for circle-jerks and terror labels thus far. One could easily construct the opposite narrative, with Daryl Davis as the perfect Antifa activist who learned to weaponize White Supremacy in a peaceful way. And thus providing an argument against terror labels.

But no. Not here, and certainly not now. This forever war with terror really messed with some heads.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Antifa sure is STUPID....
They also think Dave Chappelle went Black Face on Netflix.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

All of them, yes. We parade around with the same lockstep like your crew of supreme beings.

Kin liability is a blessing for the more shallow minded idiots, innit?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I take morons at their word. When antifa says something, I listen.

edit on 9 8 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I didn't say anything of the sort.

You're making # up in a thread that everyone can read.

Now you're directly accusing of something as well.

Thanks for showing up and doing what you always do,. You're a pigeon playing chess.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Sure thing. That's what we've learned on ATS thus far: take morons by their word, there never has been a single conspiracy. Nowhere.

Well, don't mind silly me and carry on with the framings for freedom?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Not sure if it was my comment which you read as calling Antifa a terror organisation, but for the record, I do not think that at all. My comment was admittedly reactionary because Daryl Davis is one of my heroes, but also because I really have yet to hear about Antifa actions (from any branch) which I personally admire. To me it consistently comes across as another group fighting fire with fire and adding to the inferno.

There is nothing wrong with being against fascism. I have just seen more of what looks like people using morality as an excuse to abuse other people.

My heroes fight for the downtrodden. Daryl Davis and Silas Soule are a two men who fought fascists I admire most. I think what makes these men heroes to me are the tactics they used-- very brave, loving, and just.
edit on 8-9-2019 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Absolutely not.

We could have a decent debate on all the aspects of this concept called "mitigation of violence", and we probably would learn a lot from each other whilst doing so. But we could just disagree on that for now and simply agree on the more important point, that terror labels for dissent are obviously not the solution.

I see where you are coming from with your opinion. And I would imagine you have no problems to understand my position as well. Thanks for the reply, my friend!

edit on 8-9-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: zosimov

We could have a decent debate on all the aspects of this concept called "mitigation of violence", and we probably would learn a lot from each other whilst doing so. But we could just disagree on that for now and simply agree on the more important point, that terror labels for dissent are obviously not the solution.

I'd welcome the chance for the discussion and am sure I'd learn plenty from you. It's an interesting and relevant topic that deserves attention. But for now I'm content to agree that terror labels should never be misapplied.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, my friend!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

If you go to the dictionary and look up 'full retard', you'll find an optical overview of Antifa and a written history of their achievements.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No, but the left won't call them out and either explicitly or implicitly supports them.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Pelosi condemns Antifa violence in Berkeley after criticism

And I thought you guys call all Ds "The Left"?

What happened?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

She only did it after she was criticized for not doing it, but I am glad she did. One statement one time by one person is not enough. Other Democrats have publicly supported Antifa, like Keith Ellison, and I don't recall Pelosi saying anything for the last 2 years. What Pelosi said is absolutely true, now let's see Democrats actually follow through with actions.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Because progressives agree with antifa and let them do their dirty work while they ignore them. Ever notice how they immediately start talking about the nazi uprising in America to deflect from antifa.

Moderate democrats need to take back their party and stop pandering to radicals

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Pelosi condemns Antifa violence in Berkeley after criticism

And I thought you guys call all Ds "The Left"?

What happened?

Pelosi is a moderate Democrat who pushes against progressives in her party. She doesn't agree with them but is trying to co exist which won't end well. Would Aoc, Bernie or any proclaimed progressive condemn antifa? Maybe They have but I highly doubt it

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

twitter.com...

To sum up the thread:

More deflection talking about the proud boys. I don't like the proud boys tactics but comparing a global group that's well funded to a 4chan group started by a youtuber to counter antifa is reaching.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
WHEN has the Right EVER disavowed white nationalists? I don't mean some random statement but I mean an actual effort to at minimum, publicly distance themselves from that ideology? Never in the history of never. That's when.
ANTIFA does NOT represent nor do they have any ties with the Democratic party. lol. Further, they do not have a hierarchy of organization. They are individual cells ran by many different people and they make decisions as a group. There is no one person in any of the cells who give orders and they are completely self funded. So, you are completely off base and ill informed.

As far as I am concerned, you can take both extreme sides of the aisle and throw them on an island and let them kill each other off. They are all just a waste of oxygen. ANTIFA marching down a street with a sign that reads "The only good Fascist is a dead one" COMPLETELY missing the point that the very definition of fascism is killing people who do not agree with your ideologies. LOL. Come on!

That being said, you are incorrect about ANTIFA and you are clearly just parroting what you have read on any number of right wing blogs or media outlets. You should really learn to check their sources before committing any kind of serious effort to form an opinion.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TemplarLoyalty

Antifa is a terrorist organization.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join