It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look what ive found !...hehe,,,OLD ATS sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I was doing a bit of searching for old Above Top Secret websites and I came across this site. web.archive.org...*/www.abovetopsecret.com...

This site will have a bunch of hyperlinks for different years and things of such manner. Look how much ATS has grown over the years. This is why my name is Pops-Soda, I have seen all of this before !!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
that's awesome...I like the coming soon site the best...it's crazy to see how far they've gone...from basic html page to interactive site..

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is bout the...ohhh...4th time its been posted.

google.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Early Google Looks so weird...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
This is bout the...ohhh...4th time its been posted.

Sorry, didnt mean for you to spoil my fun.

[edit on 3/5/05 by creamsoda]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
that awesome mate!..you can type every URL you want! think about the servers of this website!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I love webarchive but ive never thought of looking up this site

this page caught my eye

web.archive.org...

I was just posting about the omega project a few weeks ago because I hadn't heard anything about it for a few years. it had gone kinda silent. I was wondering about the connection of it and HAARP.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You can tell how old it is by looking at Skeptic Overlord's avatar. Surely wouldn't be alowd now! (2002)

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
I love webarchive but ive never thought of looking up this site

this page caught my eye

web.archive.org...

I was just posting about the omega project a few weeks ago because I hadn't heard anything about it for a few years. it had gone kinda silent. I was wondering about the connection of it and HAARP.

the link don´t work, buddy

cheers

dc

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
CALCULATED U.S. DECEPTION ON OMEGA BASE
By Joe Vialls

The 450 metre tall Omega mast at Darriman, Victoria, is perhaps the largest US top secret military project hidden in the open, carefully disguised as a vaguely inaccurate navigation transmitter dedicated to the worthy cause of maritime emergency services. In reality Omega is an extremely accurate, strategic navigation system emitting an electromagnetic field so powerful it poses a health threat to Australian citizens in Victoria and beyond

web.archive.org...

works from here.....

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The old ATS site looks a lot like the old Disinfo.com site.. must have been something in the water back then

top topics

join