It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and social credit score/FBI possible terrorist list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Trump recently said that he may want to use social credit score to be able to purchase a firearm. I don't own any firearms but what if I wanted to? As a former marine and used to be a part time police officer I might want to. My point is this. A social credit score sees to me not compatible with a free society. I would imagine the more liberal people are the higher the score. I have watched a few videos about china and their social credit score. It's not well received. Is this program part of the NWO and their solution for a utopian society? Just hearing Trump say that is extremely troubling to me. Is it even CONSTITUTIONAL? Also I would like to mention that anyone who researched a conspiracy theory the FBI considers them a possible domestic terrorist! They have a list of over 1 million people. Not one word about ANTIFA! Come on. I am a nonviolent citizen. I don't believe in any type of violence or killing anyone. I am a former marine who put my life and limb on the line because I love my country. To even suggest that type of accusation is not only insulting and ridiculous it pisses me off. I have never seen so many high level officials get away with so many serious crimes that I've ever seen. But I'm not going to commit any acts of violence because I don't like something. I personally can't stand or trust the current director Wray. I dont like anything about him. To say the reason for Hillary Clinton situation is they need more training. Come on dude. She erased, deleted and smashed government property and destroyed evidence. She is guilty as sin.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 7/9/2019 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
As a former Marine, you should know Marine is always capitalized.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

As a Marine, you should know once a Marine, always a Marine. There is no such thing as a former Marine.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Yes I agree, “former” is implied as prior AD or Reserve. It’s a hell of a lot less cringeworthy than hearing Ex-Marine so often heard.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Looks like Trump is finally starting to show his true colors. Told ya so.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

He does the opposite of what he says.

Tax break/ bigger taxes through tarriffs
MAGA/CORPORATE suckup
Freedom yeah usa/patriot act/gun control/more police/more military/red flagging
Hate China/Social scoring

Bbbumpstocking this thread to watch him get defended.

Make the system bigger again!!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

MAGA/CORPORATE suckup

You done with the TDS word vomit?

Because I'd like to see the evidence to all this.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
They should have an ALLCAPS list.

^_^

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
I'm not a English teacher. I'm always a marine but that really isnt the point I'm trying to discuss. I am Totally loyal to the Marine tradition and brotherhood of fellow Marines.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You didn't take long.
TDS?
Pick just one statement I typed that's false.
You are the one with TDS
As in Trump _______-sucker.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: corkUSMC

I did consider being a History teacher, kids have enough problems without being infected with what I pass off as English.

That said, as I said in a similar thread on the subject, very violent individual would have an incredibly high social credit score based upon the likes gained for blowing up an abortion clinic or striking an opponent of your politics with a bike lock. Hitler was well liked in Nazi Germany, still shot himself.
edit on 7-9-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

MAGA/CORPORATE suckup

You done with the TDS word vomit?

Because I'd like to see the evidence to all this.

That would be a waste of time.
First you have to go to rehab for drinking all that cult 45 kool-aid
But it doesn't really matter.
If Trump took away your guns tommorow, cult 45 would be here to defend.
It's beyond man crush stage now, there's no coming back from that
edit on 7-9-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would have to be getting paid 1 million dollars and have no chance of having kids in order to post on websites all day stating it's a good thing to follow circumventing the constitution. Or off-topic comments about grammar.
Are the people doing it getting paid?
Am I the only non fedbot here?
Sure feels like it.

Op, you have a link with this statement about social scoring made by Trump?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: corkUSMC
Trump recently said that he may want to use social credit score to be able to purchase a firearm.

Can you source this please?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Tariffs are not taxes. They are fines on imports to allow domestically produced goods to be competitive. Tax breaks were about cutting income taxes specifically.

Part of MAGA is about revitalization of domestic production so American workers can have jobs. Who gives Americans jobs? Corporations do. Got to incentivize job creation somehow, see also tariffs.

Trump did not introduce the Patriot Act, gun control is nothing new either, police and military is something every president supports as part of that whole Commander In Chief thing. Red Flagging was through out as means to get firearms quickly out of the hands of those posing imminent threat, which of course is being perverted by gun grabbers into a thing like SWATIng.

Hate China/Social scoring is a little vague except China does social media scoring as means of profiling and identifying dissidents. Trump can turn on the TV to hear it or open Twitter to get names. And it isn’t hating China the player, it is hating the game China plays with economics.

So that is pretty much all your statements unless I missed an Orange Man Bad in there, they might be after all.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

You didn't take long.
TDS?
Pick just one statement I typed that's false.
You are the one with TDS
As in Trump _______-sucker.

Triggered much? LOL

OK, Just one?
www.marketwatch.com...

The numbers: The cost of imports fell in May for the first time this year, reflecting a decline in the prices of most foreign-made goods including those coming from China that have been hit with U.S. tariffs.

"Bigger taxes through tarriffs": False.

Hows that foot taste?

top topics

join