It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Nye should run for President.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
lol.. bill.. Christ now that is funny

hey lets have pink panther all over again...

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Who in their right mind would vote for the person responsible for the vid below? You were just kidding right? Please tell us you were.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I wish he would, so all the slack jawed morons watching him could finally see he’s an imposter. An actor pretending to know stuff. He as much a scientist as Bruce Willis is a comet killing space traveler.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Who in their right mind would vote for the person responsible for the vid below? You were just kidding right? Please tell us you were.

Yup, anyone with an ounce of critical thought in them sees this fool for what he is.

So I'm assuming the OP was 100 percent tongue in cheek trolling.
edit on 7-9-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

That video really was the highlight of the lowlight of that show.

Everything about it was so far below par it's shocking. The moves, the lyrics, the energy, the message was just literally elementary grade garbage. then you have dr no PHD in the background dropping "beats" over that # fest.

It's, honestly, the text book dictionary definition of cringe. What's sad is that none of them involved realize it.

Truly a low point for all of them.

The good news? Bill Nye finally went into space, because only in space could the sucking sound of all his credibility be realized in such a few short seconds.

I've scraped dog # off my shoe that had more scientific credibility then this clown...
edit on 7-9-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
All the replies that you all made could be the same said for Trump. It is crazy that you can not see that. If not Nye then there has to be someone like him but way better. Maybe Nye was a bit premature but I hope you got my point through the goggles you all seem to have.

Trump shares my values and my love of America. Bill Nye shares neither.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

It’s a bit like saying a sports commentator should be a coach
A sports commentator of baseball who played cricket and never watched a game of baseball in their life

What’s wrong with the US

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
and there right there is the problem today...we see someone on tv and we assume they would be great as the president without knowing anything else about the person..I see this at work quite often..someone does a great job at a training or a conference..their name gets in peoples mouths and they are promoted after some time...they are promoted by the same managers who have had zero interaction with the person but they are still promoted....this is one of our flaws is that we are so easily swayed.

Why, I do believe that is referred to as "The Peter Principle".

en.wikipedia.org...

"The Peter principle is a concept in management developed by Laurence J. Peter, which observes that people in a hierarchy tend to rise to their "level of incompetence". In other words, an employee is promoted based on their success in previous jobs until they reach a level at which they are no longer competent, as skills in one job do not necessarily translate to another. The concept was elucidated in the 1969 book The Peter Principle by Peter and Raymond Hull."

It happens everywhere, we should try to make it so it doesn't happen with our presidency. If one claims it's already happened with Trump, then I ask why would you want to do it again??

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
LOL

No. Just no.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This Bill Nye?

Yeah I prefer not to be jailed for being skeptical about man-made climate change...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A bit off topic, but why are people so sure all forms of global warming are fake? Just seems like an extreme point of view?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I get his approach.. I'm sure he feels that these people are gas corporation shills. Just like many here think bill nye is a NWO shill.

As a non-scientist, I really can't comment on global warming. I had a high school teacher tell me he disagreed with a lot of it, and then a college professor seem to agree with some of it.

So I don't f$cking know....

I just don't understand how so many on ATS seem absolutely sure global warming is a hoax.

But back to your topic... no one.. ever.. should be jailed for free speech.. lightly suggesting such in a mundane conversation and being serious are two differently things.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Look me in the eyes, ok?

Looking?

No.

I like the premise though, at least more than the specifics.

Hang on..

I honestly cant fathom why you think him running would reduce the political BS. I cant even..

Ok, back to it.. I do like the idea of getting certain types of individuals to run, but the "best" probably want ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with it.

Its not just the people involved directly, but the system itself as well. There is a ton going on beyond just who is running. Politics as it is serves as a central pillar for so, so many things.

Its a symptom of a sort of societal illness, not necessarily the cause. Even if it is on the frontlines for many people.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

That video really was the highlight of the lowlight of that show.

Everything about it was so far below par it's shocking. The moves, the lyrics, the energy, the message was just literally elementary grade garbage. then you have dr no PHD in the background dropping "beats" over that # fest.

It's, honestly, the text book dictionary definition of cringe. What's sad is that none of them involved realize it.

Truly a low point for all of them.

The good news? Bill Nye finally went into space, because only in space could the sucking sound of all his credibility be realized in such a few short seconds.

I've scraped dog # off my shoe that had more scientific credibility then this clown...

LOL, it's bar none the worst and most cringe worthy video I've ever seen. Nothing about it is right, talk about pushing an agenda,

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Bill nye is a plant...he is a schill who is an anti-humanitarian suppresionist.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'd cast my vote for Jordan Peterson before I voted for Bill Nye...and Peterson's not even an American.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join