It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI is following me!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Just walk up to them and go, "hey, Do I owe you money?"

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Could be private detectives. Are you involved in any civil disputes or anything? Or are you friends or coworkers with someone that is?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
I am dead serious too. I know what the FBI around my area usualy dress like, I know what they drive. I've checked them out for myself. Iv'e seen FBI agents. and I sh*t you all not. They have been following me. In board daylight too! like, i'll go for a ride, and notice what looks to be them undercover, sometimes not, and ill on a hunch make alot of weird turns. and they always follow. pull right into the parking lot of wherever I go. The funny thing is, i'll notice as soon as I get in my car and pull out of my driveway, there they are not more than 3 seconds after I get going down the road. and it doesnt matter where I go, they follow. I zig zag sometimes, literaly I will take the most odd ways to get somewhere, sometime even go in completely f'ed up ways. and they are STILL FOLLOWING. they case my car out, my house...you name it. it's not cool. it usualy happens once every month. for the past 6 months. any ideas?

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by JamesLimelight]

I have a buddy thats involved in some serious government type work... before he went "in" they had me tailed for awhile just to do a background check on his acquaintances and friends. IT was unnerving to say the least.. they would wait for me until I got home and in the house until I left (at 5:30 in the morning- must have been an exciting assignment for them) and once I saw these guys at a movie I was at once and I knew they weren't there to watch a movie.

Lets just say they are probably just doing their job, and if you are not involved in anything suspicious I wouldn't worry too much about it... now are those black helicopters I hear over my house?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well, no one has followed me since the last time...so I can't really say for sure. But if I don't see them in anothe rmonth or so, then I have a feeling it's over. for the time being...and are those black helicoptors over my house to? lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I actually felt like walking up to the guy at the movie theater and saying "you guys are doing an excellent job... keep up the good work..." Just to see what they would do.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShubyDoo
I actually felt like walking up to the guy at the movie theater and saying "you guys are doing an excellent job... keep up the good work..." Just to see what they would do.

I would have said to them did u enjoy the movie?!

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Just go up to them and ask them!

Might be a good idea to watch what you say around the house, on the phone, and where you surf the net for a while, too...but really, bring them some egg mcmuffins and ask them how the surveillance is going!

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Have you concidered getting your mail in the buff?

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
I really wouldn't worry about it too much. Let the dumb sonsabitches set out there cramped in their vehicle. Live your life and forget about them.

I has suspected my phone was tapped once upon a time but nothing relating to me personally breaking the law or conspiracy theories just that I knew someone else who was tied into something. Hey, I figure if they wanna listen to my boring conversations, have at it.

If they really want to know what my Mom found at rumage sales or what the misses is fixing for dinner or what she needs me to bring home from the store, I say knock themselves out.

Way to go 007..I'm having Steak and bringing home a gallon of Milk...and a 12 pack of brewskys but thats my little secret!

Who ever had the assignment of watching me coming home from work at 5:30 in the morning must have REALLY loved that one.. lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If i get egg mcmuffins...they are ALL MINE!! lol. But seriously, next time I see em', Im just gonna go ask em. And as far as I know, no one is involved in civil suits, but ill find out.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
the big boys dont follow you on the gound no more look up if you see rocket jet smoke line in the air everywhere you go from there planes then you know the fbi is on your back. with the tec they have its hard to get away let me tell you this but i am involve with 25mill they are try to pin on me . dont # with the big boys i know

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If they are really following you then it explains why we should be afraid. Very afraid.

For every one that is watching you is one less watching the bad guy.

If our protection agencies can't tell the difference then we are in worse shape then I thought.

Where the heck is the Mentalist when you need him?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
LOL, you and everyone that visits this board has most likely been checked out. You could be a terrorist - if you don't believe gov propaganda, tried to get ron paul scam artist elected, want peace, said anything against the 'shrub'. Yep, they probably are following you, reading your mail, email, financial records, phone calls, etc, et al. You and the rest of US.

DrEd

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well, in case you did not notice,the last post from the guy was 6 years ago.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

LOL ... Maybe the joke is on you, some people love to revive old threads... LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well, in case you did not notice,the last post from the guy was 6 years ago.

Thank you.

It does not change my sentiment but it does peak my interest to how an old post pops up on the Most Recently Active list if it is not recently active.

Do you know?

Is it just a joke that is played on newbies like sending the new med tech to supply to bring back a set of fallopian tubes?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If these officers don't make up phony suspected criminals, how are they going to continue to get taxpayer funds.

It's not about you, it's all about getting taxpayer money. If you could make a huge salary to follow someone around who you know isn't dangerous, sip free coffee and eat free donuts, and listen to the radio all day, wouldn't you?

There are companies online who custom make bumper stickers. Maybe you could have a big one made that says FOLLOW ME IF YOU'RE A GAY PLAINCLOTHES COP.

But the bottom line: it's all about the money. If they don't come up with phony criminals to track and bill taxpayers for, then they're out of a job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join