It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama/Biden Covered Up Iran DC Bomb Plot To Save Iran Deal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nataylor

Of course the story of the plot was reported at the time.
Why wouldn't it be?

Your source mentions nothing of the Mullahs' involvement, which, as Mattis says, was recorded.
In General Matiss' own words:

Despite Iran’s long history of overseas assassination plots, some observers were skeptical that the theocratic regime would attempt such an audacious attack.

Mattis is certain, however: “I saw the intelligence: we had recorded Tehran’s approval of the operation.”

“We treated an act of war as a law enforcement violation, jailing the low-level courier.”

pjmedia.com...

[underline and bolding mine]

What becomes clear...and what General Mattis, himself, states...is that this terrorist attack was sanctioned by Tehran's governing LEADERSHIP (not merely some renegade members of the Revolutionary Guard)...and that this specific information was buried, downplayed...while Obama treated the entire terrorist bombing plot as a generic law enforcement violation...rather than the state-sponsored "Act Of War' it, by definition, actually was.

As mentioned by General Mattis, himself,...Obama literally ignored and excused an Iranian government 'Act Of War' against the US...in order to salvage his pathetic deal.

Thanks for adding to the discussion.
edit on 7-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So, this is why the dems are in a hurry to push impeachment of President Trump (again). It's deflection away from what obama and the media hid from the public.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
So Iran got an undercover DEA agent to get their bomb? Something stinks. So Iran is suppose to sanction a bombing and does not even supply its own bombs, cannot even pay for their own fertilizer? Someone really thought this one out. My BS meter is going off bad on this one.

Right...they're just supposed to check their bomb as carry on luggage!
The ingredients for a deadly bomb are so controlled through the ATF that you need to enlist help from someone already in the States to help procure the necessary pieces.
You can't just buy ammonium nitrate....or ANY bomb making material at Wal-Mart.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: kwakakev

That's not what the article claims. It claims that they enlisted the help of an undercover DEA agent to help smuggle the bomb in and not provide it. It does not provide a description of the bombs materials. No mention of fertilizer. It could have been made of conventional materials. I don't know if the story is true or not, but I can identify a diminishing set of reading comprehension skills as of late. I don't know why General Matis would lie about a terrorism incident that can be verified independently, if the MSM actually does their job

Not only that, but Mattis doesn't seem to the type to slander a former CiC. Case in point, maybe he a Trump were good, maybe not, he has all kinds of chances to spill any beans.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

FYI: this is the wrong site to push fake news crap, you'll be thoroughly dismantled.

Rofl
I nominate this one for greatest #s of the year.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tenbatsu
Why do you all so easily trust those who have proven to be untrustworthy? I haven't seen anyone question the quality of these assertions from Jim Mattis; instead it's automatically assumed his words are true because he invokes the name Barack Obama. You're trusting the words of a man who fully supported the war in Iraq, a war in which half a million people were killed—and who knows how many more maimed and wounded—over nothing. The amount of people killed in these conflicts are just numbers to people though; maybe this will put it into perspective: that's 1 out of every 100 people in the country of Iraq killed during the extent of the war over nothing. And he believes he was on the righteous side of that conflict, and you trust him. It's quite astonishing how far this website has fallen from when I first joined.

Now ask yourself, what would Iran have to gain by bombing a restaurant in the United States? Why would Iran give the U.S. exactly what it has always wanted: a reason to invade Iran; a reason to rubbilize its cities and infrastructure as was done in Syria and Libya; a reason to install a puppet leader sympathetic to western, imperialistic ideology—which the U.S. has done in the past. It's ridiculous, and now this information will be taken as fact and injected into the discussion to further dehumanize and demonize the Iranian people and government as tensions grow as Iran stands its ground and is telling the west it's not playing by its rules. Those within power in Iran have proven that when they move they move with conviction as they did after their oil tanker was a victim of piracy. If Iran wanted to hurt the U.S. it could easily do so in the one of many theaters of which it has overextended itself, there's no need to go to such great lengths and risk giving the U.S. and Israel exactly what it desires. If Iran were to be pressed to the point of having to retaliate physically they would go after aircraft carriers not restaurants. They are not mindless psychopaths as the media would like you to believe.

Just because YOU feel Iran is scared or stupid for trying to evoke a response from the U.S. means squat. It doesn't matter what we think...what matters is what the leaders of Iran and the rest of the believers of their ideals think. And they happen to think that if the U.S. starts a ground war with them, all Muslims will unite against the U.S. which will usher in the end of the world and the rise of the Caliphate.
Thinking like yours is why nothing will ever change. You think that everyone sees things the way you do. They don't.
People need to wake up and realize that Iran is not just some piece of sand that we could easily run over like Iraq. They have the backing of Russia AND China and have their weapon systems by proxy. Also, they fight for something they feel is greater than themselves. Americans fight for a paycheck.
I happen to believe that in a ground war with Iraq, the U.S. would lose by ten car lengths. China would crush us economically by calling in every dollar we owe them. Russia would follow suit. Both would put immense political pressure on our allies while Muslims who believe the cause would commit acts of terror on U.S. soil.
Our allies, already sick of pandering to the U.S. would eventually capitulate to the East. The dollar would TANK and we would be battered from all sides. Game Over for the U.S.
edit on 7-9-2019 by MrBuddy because: rw

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Anyone get Valerie Jarret's thoughts on this?
Just curious.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

You realize Iran sacrificed men and material to stop ISIS and its caliphate? Do you know that the U.S. overthrew the government of Iran in 1953, then the U.S. installed a puppet ruler that was overthrown in the late 70s and then the U.S. funded, armed and assisted Saddam Hussein in a four year war against Iran that killed a million Iranians? Who's the murdering psychopath that you're so scared of? I'll tell you who, the same people you're paying an income tax towards.

Here's this for a test of empathy. If another nation, who assisted in the murder of 1/80th of your country's population, came to your nation and said, "You can't build nuclear anything without our say so, you can't build missiles that can travel further than such a distance, you can't build bases in other nations without our approval; and hey, if you break these rules we're going to cut you off from the international banking system and cut off economic trade on a global scale", how would you react? The U.S. continuity of government has blood all over its hands, the blood of millions and you're so drunk on Fox News bull# that you think Iran is the enemy.

You all are on a conspiracy website, wake the # up and start questioning. It's people like you that are making this website awful. You buy into all of the mainstream narratives, trust outright liars and establishment 'experts' with agendas that manipulate you and your fears like a puppet. This website is dying and it has been for years and you and the others like you are the main contributors.
edit on 7-9-2019 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

President Obama and VP Biden...desperate to not jeopardize Obama's Iran Deal...ordered the US's knowledge of Iran's involvement in this plot to be successfully covered up.

???????????????????

Covered up how??????

Oct. 11, 2011
Iran 'Directed' Washington, D.C., Terror Plot, U.S. Says
abcnews.go.com...

(13 October 2011). "Iran terror plot: agent may have already fled to Iran
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Man Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Conspiring With Iranian Military Officials To Assassinate Saudi Arabian Ambassador To The United States
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Wednesday, October 17, 2012

web.archive.org...://www.justice.gov/usao/nys/pressreleases/October12/arbabsiar.php

Oct. 11, 2011 | 09:30 PM
Iranians charged in U.S. over assassination plot

www.dailystar.com.lb...

"Iran 'Directed' Washington, D.C., Terror Plot, U.S. Says". ABC News. 12 October 2011
abcnews.go.com...

* And a million more articles from the time...

YOUR OP IS BS

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

COVERUP:
From your source:

Senior Obama administration officials said the U.S. currently does not have any information indicating that either Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei or President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad necessarily knew about the assassination plot and said the U.S. will pursue a path of response that would not include the possibility of an armed conflict with Iran.

abcnews.go.com...

-ALL Bold type-Mine-

General Mattis:

“I saw the intelligence: we had recorded Tehran’s approval of the operation.”

pjmedia.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Oct. 11, 2011
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said in an announcement today that the plan was "conceived, sponsored and was directed from Iran" by a faction of the government and called it a "flagrant" violation of U.S. and international law.
abcnews.go.com...

So WTF are you trying to claim?

Mattis might now be able to give up the fact that we had recordings saying the same, but that would have burned the surveillance at the time.

The Obama Admin clearly accused Iran of being behind the plot.

Your OP is BS.
edit on 7-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Oct. 11, 2011
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said in an announcement today that the plan was "conceived, sponsored and was directed from Iran" by a faction of the government and called it a "flagrant" violation of U.S. and international law.
abcnews.go.com...

So WTF are you trying to claim?

Mattis might now be able to give up the fact that we had recordings saying the same, but that would have burned the surveillance at the time.

The Obama Admin clearly accused Iran of being behind the plot.

Your OP is BS.

Nope.
Obama's people claimed his administration had NO evidence Iran's leaders (Khamenei & Ahmadinejad) knew of or approved the attack.

Mattis says otherwise.
Obama Coverup.

And as for Obama holding any Iranian "faction" accountable...

Obama sends Tehran between $1.7B and $33B in cash & gold.

Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash, Gold Payments From U.S.

freebeacon.com...

That'll teach 'em.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Since when have the Iranian's attacked anything on US soil?

Our buddies the Saudi's had indirect involvement on 9-11 yet nothings ever been done about that.

Would of should of could of but didn't. The Iranian's didn't do squat.

Sounds like a right wing circle jerk thread.

Obama went behind the Israeli's back in 2012 to strike a peace deal the Iranian's. Meanwhile the Israeli's were going to try and undermine US elections with air strikes on Iran. Obama cut Israel out of the loop.

I don't believe anything coming out of right wing news sources involving Iran. They're just mouth pieces for Israel.

edit on 8-9-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy

originally posted by: kwakakev
So Iran got an undercover DEA agent to get their bomb? Something stinks. So Iran is suppose to sanction a bombing and does not even supply its own bombs, cannot even pay for their own fertilizer? Someone really thought this one out. My BS meter is going off bad on this one.

Right...they're just supposed to check their bomb as carry on luggage!
The ingredients for a deadly bomb are so controlled through the ATF that you need to enlist help from someone already in the States to help procure the necessary pieces.
You can't just buy ammonium nitrate....or ANY bomb making material at Wal-Mart.

yes you can. The elements to NH4NO3 are easily available if you have at least a high school history of chemistry and paid attention.

Mg

Adding: Stop trying to bs here, an opinion is not fact. Substances, elements are easy to get, I advocate none for harm ever, nor would I explain further...look mdma is made with 'controlled' items, so is meth...you think that stopped production?

get a grip.
edit on 8-9-2019 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Obama was not stopping nuclear development he was bribed by Iran, they even said it themselves when Trump trash that deal.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tenbatsu

You realize Iran sacrificed men and material to stop ISIS and its caliphate?

You do realize that's only because ISIS is made up of Sunni Muslims that would love nothing more than to see Shiite Muslims (like those is Syria and Iran) wiped out, right?!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
There's a reason you got only one star...And that's because everyone knows what you say is totally inaccurate...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
So what? I guarantee you there have been multiple threats against our country that have been hidden from the public regardless of the party affiliation in the Oval Office. Plus, I will trade you Bush covering up Mossad's knowledge (or complacency) of the 9/11 attacks evidenced by the Dancing Israelis under the GW Bridge AND THEN giving them back to Israel for the Obama story...don't even get me started on the continual aid to a country that frankly, at MINIMUM knew about it if it wasn't outright involved in it. But that isn't even valid because the story was WIDELY covered when it happened. The definition of a cover up is lack of transparency so unless you see DC releasing the story on the wire and the mainstream news as "covering it up", then I don't even know what to tell you. There was no cover up. Period.

And before the unintelligent scream antisemitism, I abhor GOVERNMENTS that are bad actors. I don't have an issue with people of the Jewish faith. So, you can resist the urge to silence my view with your nonsense.
edit on 9-9-2019 by TemplarLoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Your point doesn't make any sense. The only reason the US is involved with ISIS is to supposedly stop attacks happening in the US. So, all governments have reasons to be involved in the fight. So really, what you are saying, is that Iran had their own reasons LIKE EVERYONE ELSE to stop ISIS. Seriously. C'mon now. lol. Your bias is showing.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool
He has more than one star and a valid point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join