It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama/Biden Covered Up Iran DC Bomb Plot To Save Iran Deal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

After waking up to 9/11 I don't believe nothing from these official sources, it all goes into the myth box. Get a multi billion dollar deal thrown in somewhere and anyone can and has been made to say anything. All I can really say about it is 'I don't know'.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I agree, trust but verify is still a potent statement from the Reagan era. The media will be uninterested in verify and will instead vilify the General now. Certainly any information associated with this unverified allegation is under lock and key, labeled Top Secret. Maybe the NY Times can call Comey and he can steal it for them and they can print it using "unnamed" sources. I highly doubt they are interested as it would tarnish a previously popular administration.

However if true, and the details of the agreement good or bad aside, the deal should never have been made. A foriegn government involved in a direct attempted attack against the Nations Capital should at the very least have been publically exposed including the recording, and even harsher economic sanctions taken. Instead they were rescinded and funded with the return of confiscated money delivered under secrecy, all in order for the administration to take a victory and "legacy" lap.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Time to pull a Reagan and drop a few hello's on the Mullah's front door

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well here we go with the dishonest media again. This accusation should be huge news. Yet there's very little mention of it in the mainstream media. The same goes for Twitter. Go ahead and look on Twitter and do a search for Mattis Obama Iran. Very little if any liberal tweets about it. The tweets that I have read accuse Mattis of being racist, Mattis being bitter for his firing, or Mattis being complicit in a trump scheme. Not one of them has anything to do with the actual veracity of the statement that Mattis made.

But you see, this is how the left does it. They sweep things like this under the rug and then have the nerve to make statements such as" without the hint of Scandal". The fact is is they don't want the public and I mean the general public ,not news junkies and political Junkies, they want to keep the general public from knowing about this. Because if it becomes big news ,then people start asking for investigations. Those investigations will eventually lead back to the Obama Administration. 2020 is an election year. We can't have the General Public looking upon the Democrats with an eye of Suspicion in an election year. So this is all going to go away.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
THIS took place about the same time Obama began to hamper 'OPERATION CASSANDRA':

Launched in 2008, Project Cassandra was an operation led by the US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) dedicated to reducing the amount of money the terror organization Hezbollah could raise via drug trafficking and money laundering. Hezbollah has been designated by the US State Department as a Foreign Terrorist Organization since October 8th, 1997.

Over the last decade, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with the trafficking of coc aine and other illegal drugs.

According to DEA agents involved with Project Cassandra, officials inside the Obama administration routinely blocked their investigations in the period leading up to the final nuclear agreement with Iran. The Obama administration began to delay or reject task force requests to arrest, prosecute, or impose financial sanctions as part of the operation.

The Obama administration allowed Hezbollah terrorists to freely traffic drugs and launder money in order to broker the Iranian Nuclear Deal.

President Obama’s White House dismantled an operation targeting Hezbollah in order to get Tehran to agree to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), the deal designed to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

www.opslens.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The only issue I have is this: If Mattis knew about the Milano Cafe incident, and if DEA agents complained about Operation Cassandra, then why have no investigations been opened. Personally, I like the idea of President Donald J. Trump. But the reality has been far more disappointing than the idea. Trump has the authority to order investigations. So why hasn't he? And perhaps his lack of action figured into Mattis's decision to resign?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

The only issue I have is this: If Mattis knew about the Milano Cafe incident, and if DEA agents complained about Operation Cassandra, then why have no investigations been opened. Personally, I like the idea of President Donald J. Trump. But the reality has been far more disappointing than the idea. Trump has the authority to order investigations. So why hasn't he? And perhaps his lack of action figured into Mattis's decision to resign?

All good questions...
Gen. Mattis couldn't have revealed this in a book if he was still part of the administration.
Consider, also that the General was also another in a line of willing Trump Judas Goats...currying enough favor with the Left and MSM by mildly badmouthing Trump...in order to get the platform he needs to publicize this information.

Notice after this...the Left hates him again...after having just embraced him.
This is a Trump tactic...and he's used it strategically in the past.

I'm strongly suspecting Scaramucci to also be following this program.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

This must be investigated...and Obama/Biden must be held accountable.

Don't hold your breath. The Deep State resides in the Justice Department.

Comey and the Obama Justice Department tried to undermine President Trump and his administration, by fanning the flames of collusion, which has resulted in NO ONE being prosecuted.

The fact that the DOJ didn't prosecute Comey makes it clear that Obama, Biden, or even Hillary Clinton will never be charged with anything either.

Did you miss the whole Mueller thing finding him guilty but being unable to prosecute a president?
If you did news really isn't your thing, if you're being ignorant, well...

LOL, I guess if all you have is a hammer, and you aren't smart enough to realize that you don't have a nail, you just keep swinging at whatever looks pointy.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Keep telling that lie, enough idiots who really want to believe it might hear it enough times to override the facts.

Derp.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
Did you miss the whole Mueller thing finding him guilty -snip-

You're kidding, right?

I will skip over every post you submit from this day forward.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Just a hunch, but I'm guessing that we'd never had heard of this if Hillary had won.

Then again, by now, if Hillary had won. . . Iran would have nuked Israel already.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Consider, also that the General was also another in a line of willing Trump Judas Goats

Mattis: Such a disappointment. Nothing more than an empty uniform. Can't 'fade away' fast enough.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
if I can post...…

way above you or I pay grade

and happened

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I kinda guessed that it was something along those lines that made MadDog "resign". How or why?? Because Im around men like him daily... these guys dont retire and they dont resign. THey live for the fight and get off on winning the batte. He was enlisted from 69 to 2013 for gods sake so thats a lifer if I ever heard of one. I figured it had to do with something HUGE that he couldnt go along with, and he has went along with a few things. In my opinion an attack on the WH doorstep is just that big of a thing.

Im just about sick of these guys enough to go along with sending them a few love letters.. without a Bush-esque heads up. Mullahs shmullahs.. charlatans getting high on caliphate dream. Also.. Iran govt stick to a deal? You dont know much about their culture do ye? LOL!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Why do you all so easily trust those who have proven to be untrustworthy? I haven't seen anyone question the quality of these assertions from Jim Mattis; instead it's automatically assumed his words are true because he invokes the name Barack Obama. You're trusting the words of a man who fully supported the war in Iraq, a war in which half a million people were killed—and who knows how many more maimed and wounded—over nothing. The amount of people killed in these conflicts are just numbers to people though; maybe this will put it into perspective: that's 1 out of every 100 people in the country of Iraq killed during the extent of the war over nothing. And he believes he was on the righteous side of that conflict, and you trust him. It's quite astonishing how far this website has fallen from when I first joined.

Now ask yourself, what would Iran have to gain by bombing a restaurant in the United States? Why would Iran give the U.S. exactly what it has always wanted: a reason to invade Iran; a reason to rubbilize its cities and infrastructure as was done in Syria and Libya; a reason to install a puppet leader sympathetic to western, imperialistic ideology—which the U.S. has done in the past. It's ridiculous, and now this information will be taken as fact and injected into the discussion to further dehumanize and demonize the Iranian people and government as tensions grow as Iran stands its ground and is telling the west it's not playing by its rules. Those within power in Iran have proven that when they move they move with conviction as they did after their oil tanker was a victim of piracy. If Iran wanted to hurt the U.S. it could easily do so in the one of many theaters of which it has overextended itself, there's no need to go to such great lengths and risk giving the U.S. and Israel exactly what it desires. If Iran were to be pressed to the point of having to retaliate physically they would go after aircraft carriers not restaurants. They are not mindless psychopaths as the media would like you to believe.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tenbatsu

The Iranian people are very nice.
Their Qods Force/Revolutionary Guards and ruling Mullahs ARE absolutely mindless psychopaths.

The DC restaurant targeted for the terrorist bomb attack would've been full of Saudi government officials...in addition to everyday American citizens and US government personnel.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
UPDATE: General Mattis' book now #1 on Amazon Best Seller list.
WATCH MSM continue to completely ignore this bombshell story.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Did you miss the whole Mueller thing finding him guilty but being unable to prosecute a president?

Found him guilty? Where exactly was that statement ever made? I cannot find it anywhere. However, I was able to see where Mueller corrected himself during his hearing before congress when he had to state that the alleged DOJ policy preventing him from charging the President with obstruction was in fact not true. There never was such a policy. He made it up.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

This must be investigated...and Obama/Biden must be held accountable.

Don't hold your breath. The Deep State resides in the Justice Department.

Comey and the Obama Justice Department tried to undermine President Trump and his administration, by fanning the flames of collusion, which has resulted in NO ONE being prosecuted.

The fact that the DOJ didn't prosecute Comey makes it clear that Obama, Biden, or even Hillary Clinton will never be charged with anything either.

Or they plan to make Comey an offer he cant refuse. Spill the beans or rot in jail like Epstein. General Mattis testimony alone will hang them. Everyone knows his word is gold.

Bye Bye Biden. Your chance of even making it to the end, just got flushed.

Trump was likely told about this a long time ago and was probably one of the leading factors for stopping the agreement with Iran.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

THIS took place about the same time Obama began to hamper 'OPERATION CASSANDRA':

Launched in 2008, Project Cassandra was an operation led by the US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) dedicated to reducing the amount of money the terror organization Hezbollah could raise via drug trafficking and money laundering. Hezbollah has been designated by the US State Department as a Foreign Terrorist Organization since October 8th, 1997.

Over the last decade, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with the trafficking of coc aine and other illegal drugs.

According to DEA agents involved with Project Cassandra, officials inside the Obama administration routinely blocked their investigations in the period leading up to the final nuclear agreement with Iran. The Obama administration began to delay or reject task force requests to arrest, prosecute, or impose financial sanctions as part of the operation.

The Obama administration allowed Hezbollah terrorists to freely traffic drugs and launder money in order to broker the Iranian Nuclear Deal.

President Obama’s White House dismantled an operation targeting Hezbollah in order to get Tehran to agree to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), the deal designed to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

www.opslens.com...

Because EVERY war since the Korean war has been about DRUGS!!! Obama also gave rise to ISIS who was formerly called the Muslim Brotherhood. They are directly and 100 percent controlled by Erdogan and Turkey. ISIS troops were whacked out of their minds on the drug Captagon.

Notice how every place where ISIS lost, they're is now Turkish regular forces and their heavy equipment trying to get back in???? All except Egypt, where they were given the political boot in the first place yet could never challenge the US trained, backed military.

Northern Iraq, Syria, Libya, soon to be in Sudan and Ethiopia then trying to link up with Iran to crush Israel. Ezekiel 37-39 ring a bell??? Gog-Magog is in TURKEY.

Obama will get his day and soon.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

President Obama and VP Biden...desperate to not jeopardize Obama's Iran Deal...ordered the US's knowledge of Iran's involvement in this plot to be successfully covered up.

Yeah, so successfully covered up that the DoJ press release about one of the conspirators pleading guilty clearly states the involvement:

Man Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Conspiring With Iranian Military Officials To Assassinate Saudi Arabian Ambassador To The United States

In connection with his guilty plea, Arbabsiar admitted that, from the spring of 2011 to the fall of 2011, he conspired with officials in the Iranian military who were based in Iran, to cause the assassination of the Saudi Arabian Ambassador while the Ambassador was in the United States.

Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara stated: “As was originally charged, and as Arbabsiar has now admitted, he was the extended murderous hand of his co-conspirators, officials of the Iranian military based in Iran, who plotted to kill the Saudi Ambassador in the United States and were willing to kill as many bystanders as necessary to do so. Arbabsiar traveled to and from the United States, Mexico and Iran and was in telephone contact with his Iranian confederates while he brokered an audacious plot.”

Arbabsiar also admitted to agents that, in connection with this plot, he was recruited, funded, and directed by men he understood to be senior officials in Iran’s Qods Force. He said these Iranian officials were aware of and approved of the use of CS-1 in connection with the plot; as well as payments to CS-1; the means by which the Ambassador would be killed in the United States and the casualties that would likely result.

And the original press release about the charges being filed:

www.justice.gov...

Two individuals have been charged in New York for their alleged participation in a plot directed by elements of the Iranian government to murder the Saudi Ambassador to the United States with explosives while the Ambassador was in the United States.

“ The criminal complaint unsealed today exposes a deadly plot directed by factions of the Iranian government to assassinate a foreign Ambassador on U.S. soil with explosives,” said Attorney General Holder. “Through the diligent and coordinated efforts of our law enforcement and intelligence agencies, we were able to disrupt this plot before anyone was harmed. We will continue to investigate this matter vigorously and bring those who have violated any laws to justice.”

The criminal complaint alleges that, from the spring of 2011 to October 2011, Arbabsiar and his Iran-based co-conspirators, including Shakuri of the Qods Force, have been plotting the murder of the Saudi Ambassador to the United States.

According to the complaint, Arbabsiar also admitted to agents that, in connection with this plot, he was recruited, funded and directed by men he understood to be senior officials in Iran’s Qods Force. He allegedly said these Iranian officials were aware of and approved of the use of CS-1 in connection with the plot; as well as payments to CS-1; the means by which the Ambassador would be killed in the United States and the casualties that would likely result.

Arbabsiar allegedly told agents that his cousin, who he had long understood to be a senior member of the Qods Force, had approached him in the early spring of 2011 about recruiting narco-traffickers to kidnap the Ambassador. Arbabsiar told agents that he then met with the CS-1 in Mexico and discussed assassinating the Ambassador. According to the complaint, Arbabsiar said that, afterwards, he met several times in Iran with Shakuri and another senior Qods Force official, where he explained that the plan was to blow up a restaurant in the United States frequented by the Ambassador and that numerous bystanders could be killed, according to the complaint. The plan was allegedly approved by these officials.

Yea, it’s very clear they successfully covered up Iranian involvement in the plot.
edit on 7-9-2019 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join