It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet made Boys serve teachers crepes tainted with body fluids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
www.newsweek.com...

group of Ohio teenagers who spiked food with bodily fluids and served it to teachers have been charged. The charges filed by Delaware County prosecutors against the 8th graders on Tuesday include assault and complicity to assault, CBS news affiliate WBNS reported.

You know what is so bad, not that these kids did this, but they are so brazen, or so ignorant to video it.
I'm glad they are taking this seriously and they are being charged (felony). You have to laugh when the argument is that these are very good boys and
the internet made them do it.

I am not a teacher, but I actually seriously thought about it and aided for a year. I decided it was not the career for me. Best decision ever.
I know if I was, I would never ever, ever eat something any student made, male or female. These kids are just not right. I am the same way
with coworkers. I don't trust how people prepare food. Many people have zero clue on sanitation and food safety, let alone worries of foreign substances.

edit on 6-9-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

kids have been putting boogers in cup cakes and poop in brownies since the 1950s, and probably earlier Not new, just gross.

What i find most remarcable is an 8th grader that knows how to cook. Round these parts lots of parents barely know how to cook. they just heat up tv dinners in the oven or eat takeout.

A lot of parent round here wouldnt even let their kids cook. They are so clingy that they dont think that its safe.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yea, I feel like eating something a kid gives you is Russian Roulette.

Could be perfectly fine, could be some special brownies, could taste horrible, or could be like OP. (The first two I'd be cool with).

Better just to say I'm saving it for lunch and tell them the next day it was great. If they laugh, it was probably a prank, keep an eye on them, and maybe have it to the side to be tested.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Hence why take-away food (usually prepared/served) by the youth is a gamble. At best.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

with bodily fluids

only thing I wanna know is...which bodily fluids ? Just to make the story "jucier".

Was it spit, urine or sperm ? This is how my mind works.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Nothing more than a silly prank.

And not a patch on what kids used to do to teachers they don't like.

Anyhoo its good for the complexion is it not?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The prank is all fun and games until a teacher gets a cold sore on their lips.

Which I feel bad, because I just laughed... Never though I'd say that sentence.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
My senior year someone dropped a hit of acid in our English teacher's coffee. Boy, that was an interesting day!

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well.. If kids did this to me I would make sure they get the harshest possible sentence.
But that's just me.

Personally I'm hoping for 3 years in juvy

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well, that's the gift that keeps on giving.

If the contents of the Crêpe was cooked i think they might be ok.

Point of fact their vitamin C, fructose, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, vitamin B12, zinc, nitrogen, and calcium levels will be improved.
edit on 6-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
86 the special sauce.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

with bodily fluids

only thing I wanna know is...which bodily fluids ? Just to make the story "jucier".

Was it spit, urine or sperm ? This is how my mind works.

Urine AND semen according to the article.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Sure is juicy. I'm happy with that

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Lol.... You got me.

I always have to be on my toes to get blindsided by a good funny from my birthday brother here.
edit on 6-9-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

These boys need to be punished. I'm not sure a felony is really appropriate.
I read that some people thought the boys should be made to eat them. I also don't think that is appropriate.

What do I think would be a perfect solution....
Make the boys parents eat crepes with the teachers "stuff" in it.

That would be perfect. That would be a lifetime of punishment for the boys. Word would get out and every parent would make sure they kid would never do something like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Nothing more than a silly prank.

And not a patch on what kids used to do to teachers they don't like.

Anyhoo its good for the complexion is it not?

Unless one of the kids has Hepatitis or something of the sort. Then it could be life changing/ending.

Sure, its highly unlikely, but considering they're kids who are easily led by what they see on the internet, there's a decent chance they've also had unprotected sex with lots of high-risk partners they barely know, so who knows.

I always felt that, whether surreptitiously or forcibly, the unwilling "sharing" of one's bodily fluids should be considered an act of biological warfare, and treated as such.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

School is warfare all the same, or at least it was back in the day.

The sick kid coughing and spluttering away a few desks down the line could be qualified as biological warfare.

These teachers need to grow a sense of humor and undertake a course of antibiotics, but thats about it really.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

These teachers need to grow a sense of humor and undertake a course of antibiotics, but thats about it really.

Wut???!!!

These teachers need to just yuk it up? I don't think so. There is funny, and there is sick, and this is the latter.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

We got the wee mad bastard of the class to crap in our French teacher's handbag whilst she was away somewhere else.

The full class got suspended for a week, the poor soul, never turned up for work at our school again.

If the teacher's canny roll with the punches they are in the wrong line of work.

Weans be evil, but its just all in good fun half the time.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Urine and Semen

the students, all 14-year-old boys, concocted a plan to serve food tainted with their bodily fluids to their teachers, according to prosecutors. Four teachers ate food served during a class cooking contest that was allegedly contaminated with urine. Another teacher allegedly ate food contaminated with semen.

<<   2 >>

join